Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Einhardt R&D--Enter the Fallen Angels

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:51 pm

Kae's little hands grasped onto the cowboy hat and sized the old dusty accesory. Upon tugging it free, the lamp on the nightstand toppled over.

Lain panicked as she rushed to grab Kae before the lamp hit him. She felt a thump hit her across the back of the head, disorienting her. However, much to her relief, Kae remained unharmed in her arms still holding the dusty old cowboy hat.

Lain felt her miny communicator jiggle inher pocket and snatched it. A message from Phire tellingher she needed to get to the hanger ASAP. Well, that wouldn't be a challenge. Hopefully they didn't need any doctor work, she was hardly dressed for the part.

Clutching Kae to her side so he rested onher hip, she started out of

the room and started heading back towards the hanger. Unfortunatly she was intercepted by none other than the bain of her like: Kyo.

Kyo: Lain! Try this soup! It's real nummy!

Lain: I don't have time for this Kyo. I need to get to the hanger fast. Your sister just texted me.

Kyo was known for playing many tricks on Lain. One time he had somehow managed to mess withher shower and switch the hot tap to cold and the cold tap to hot. Needless to say she had a hard time figuring out why she couldn't get hot water no matter how many turns she gave to the hot water tap. This was among many of his favorite tricks to play.

Kyo: It will only take a second.

Kyo had some girl with him, completly blocking off her path to the hanger. maybe she should just try the soup and get it over with. Adjusting Kae on her hip, Lain took the spoon from kyo and took out a small spoon full. She broguht the less than appetizing looking soup to her mouth and sipped. At first Lain, who is a very picky eater, like it. Of course that was before it started to burnher mouth.

Lain: Oh my God! Hot!! Hot. That is effing hot!! Omg! I need gum. I need water. My mouth is on fire. Ahahahhhahah! What the hell did you put in there!?!?!

Kyo: Two table spoons Cayenne pepper, two cayenne chilies with the seeds, fifteen Jalapenos with the seeds, five table spoons red pepper--

Lain Cut him off. Well there your problem right there dipstick. Oh my God.

Lain grabbed her gum pack out of her mouth and start to chew a peice with venom. She felt her communicator jinggle inher pocket again and grabbed it. another urgent message from Phire tell her she need to be in the hanger now.

Kyo: so I guess that means you don't like it.

He put on a sad pouty face while the girl next to him giggled.

Lain: No. I don't like it. I'll deal with you later, I got to get to the hanger.

Lain started to run down the corridor, seething as she heard Kyo and that girl break out into full laughter. Just wait, she though. One of these days Kyo I'm going to pull a huge prank on you. I know your medical history!

She turned down the hall and opened the door to the control deck. Dice had her back to her and she hurridly ran up and deposited Kae into her arms. Not giving Dice enough time to ask questios she turned around and started to run to the hanger at top speed muttering to herself.

Then a braodscast over the speakers came on and Lain griminaced inside as she hear Phire's pancking voice.

Phire voice from the speakers - LAIN! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT BLOODY NOW!

Aggrivated Lain shouted out to the sepakers, attracting many scared looks from her fellow...people that she lived with.

Lain: WILL YOU BLOODY HOLD ON! I'M GOING AS FAST AS MY ASS CAN!

Lain picked up her speed and in five minutes she was in the hanger facing a very blood covered Phire with a man she did not know laying uncoincious in her arms.

OOC: Dude who plays Kiyoshi/Ethan....i need to know what injuries you want your character to have. thanks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:44 am

Blood was everywhere. It was making Lain sick to her stomach, but there wasn't anytime to think about that. Quickly she scanned the room and saw the girl she recognized as stephy walk in with a few towels.

Lain- Stephy, drop the towles and go get me a lift. We need to get him into emergency ASAP. Tell nurse Elda and Nurse Tommy to get in here. We need an oxygen tank and gauze. hurry!

Stephy rushed out of the room to do as she had bid. Lain ran to Phire and the man she had in her arms, not quite sure of what their relationship was. Perhaps he was the Kiyoshi she had heard so much about? Of course that was judging from the desperate way she was gripping him.

Lain- Phire you need to set him on the ground so I can treat him.

When The man was laying on the ground Lain quickly grabbed her small emergency kit she always kept with her and set to work. She realized that she need some help and turned to Phire.
Lain- I need help holding him up so I can wrap the gauze around him.

Once he was lifted, Lain started to wrap the gauze, careful to wrap it around the metal as to hold it in place. The pressure that was being aplied helped to slow the bleeding, but it wouldn't be much longer until he more blood then they could replace.

Stephy and the two nurses she has sent for arrived with the lift and they gently lifted him onto it. Rushing to the emergency room they arrived in record time. They sterilized and started to work. After figuring out his blood type, they hooked him up so they could transfuse him with blood.

The good thing was that they blood was starting to clot, closing up the wound. Hopefully this would mean they wouldn't lose him while getting some scans to make sure none of his organs were punctured.

After getting CT scan of his chest, abdomen and pelvis regions and seeing no bleeding occuring there, it was time to pull out the metal and stich him up.

When the metal was finally removed and he was sticked up, they gave him the last of the blood transfusion. Now all there was left to do was pray...hard.

He was sent the recovery area, pumped full of anti- infection medicationand pain killers. Lain left, but did not allow Phire to enter. Right now she couldn't afford for anything to go wrong. A nurse was left in the room with him while Lain tried to get as much information from her patient as she possibly could.

Lain who is this man? whats his name? Do you know what his previous medical record is? any history of stroke, heart attack, blood clotting?

Questin after question was fired at Phire in a precise and business like manner. Lain needed as much information she could get about her patients past medical history so she could determine the best and safest way to treat him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:02 am

Though he was unconcious, Ethan's mind wandered. It was something that he was used to at times like this. He knew why he passed out. Yes, there was the blood loss, but his body had sensed the damage to it, and had shut down almost all functions, focusing on trying to heal itself. It was the way a super soldier's body was designed to behave.

However, the swift medical attention, helped make it so, the body wouldn't have to do much work, which was a good thing. And now, now his mind was active. Ethan stood there in what seemed, and felt, like an empty place, until he turned and saw himself, no, not himself. What he saw was his old self, Kiyoshi Kazami.

Ethan Teir and Kiyoshi Kazami. Two men, one and the same, stood there staring at each other. Ethan knew he had pushed his old personalty back into his mind, long ago. By playing out someone else's life that he had purchased, it allowed him to be free, to ignore the past pain and problems that made up the majority of Kiyoshi Kazami. He knew though, it was only a game. He was only fooling himself. He was and would always be Kiyoshi, and yet, he didn't think that was a bad thing anymore.

Kiyoshi went to his pocket and pulled out his sunglasses. His cold eyes never leaving those of Ethan's as he slid the sunglasses over them.

Kiyoshi -
It's time to wake up.

And at that moment, Kiyoshi Kazami sat up in the bed he was in.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:06 pm

Phire had sighed an immense sigh of relief after Lain walked in the hangar and started yelling about orders. She was an incredible medic and knew exactly what she was doing, so Phire's panic of Kiyoshi's (or Ethan - whichever he was now) fainting quelled to a numbing rush. Everything else came to her as a massive blur. She just followed Lain's instructions as well as she could and tried not to go into a massive brain freeze. Having people come back from the dead is not exactly an everyday feat. Sapphire came back to life as Porcelain sat her down to fire off a round of questions.

Lain: who is this man? whats his name? Do you know what his previous medical record is? any history of stroke, heart attack, blood clotting?

Phire grabbed a bag of Hot Galactic Cheetos from the front pocket on her overall's and stuffed a few in her mouth - reviving her to her old self.

Phire: OMG! Hot! Anyway - LAIN! YOu will NOT beleive this! That man in that bed is KIYOSHI KAZAMI! The guy that we thought died a long time ago when (her voice fell to a softer tone) Kae's dad died.

Phire paused for a moment and let out a bunch of pent up tenstion by laughing hysterically. She clutched her stomach and almost fell out of her seat.

Phire: His MEDICAL history? You are hysterical! I dont even know hs favorite color let alone if his family has suffered from some strange random illness!

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:28 pm

Lain was a little thrown off by Phire's hysterical laughter. Maybe she was on the brink of a gigantic break down? Wait did she just say that the guy with the shard in his side was Kiyoshi? Laine thought back to Phire's words.

Phire: OMG! Hot! Anyway - LAIN! YOu will NOT beleive this! That man in that bed is KIYOSHI KAZAMI! The guy that we thought died a long time ago when (her voice fell to a softer tone) Kae's dad died.

Yes she definatly said that he was Kiyoshi. But if he supposedly died in the battle that Kae's dad had, did that mean there was the slightest chance that Kaden may also be alive. Lain doubted it. Lain was brought back to life by some more of Phire's hysterical speaking.

Phire: His MEDICAL history? You are hysterical! I dont even know hs favorite color let alone if his family has suffered from some strange random illness!

Lain- Phire you need to relax. I know this is quite....shocking....and disturbing....and....yeah.....but you need to calm down. Breath in slow breaths, three mississippi second between them.

Nurse Shikon- Doctor Porcelain, your patient has woken up.

Lain turned to the nurse she had left in the room with Kiyoshi and nodded her acknowledgement that she had heard her.

Lain- Thank you nurse Shikon. will you please go to the medicine room and bring me some tylenol?

The nurse nodded and walked off to do as she was asked. Lain glanced in Phire's direction, calling the nearest nusre to help stay with Phire and try to calm her down before disapearing into the room that Kiyoshi was in to ask him a few question.

She had walked in in time to catch him looking at his refelction in the mirror, a pair of sunglasses on.

Lain- Mr. Kazami?

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:37 pm

Kiyoshi had pretty much ignored the nurse in the room. She wasn't who he wanted to talk to. After waking up he had got to his feet and walked to a nearby mirror, and found his sunglasses on the counter. Wearing only his pants, he half wondered what had happened to his shirt. Karaudu might not be happy if he lost one of their uniforms, but oh well. Kiyoshi slid the sunglasses over his eyes and stared at himself in the mirror, just as someone he didn't know walked into the room.

Lain- Mr. Kazami?

He turned to look at her.

"Mr. Kazami"? That's a bit to formal. Though I suppose you can call me whatever you want...I've carried too many names as it is. "Kiyoshi Kazami", "Future", "Ethan Teir", the list grows and grows.

He stopped himself as he realized he was rambling. He rubbed the back of his head, as was his habit.

Sorry, yes I'm Mr. Kazami. Um...where's Lori?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:06 pm

Kiyoshi- "Mr. Kazami"? That's a bit to formal. Though I suppose you can call me whatever you want...I've carried too many names as it is. "Kiyoshi Kazami", "Future", "Ethan Teir", the list grows and grows.

He stopped for a moment giving Lain enough time to think about how uncomfotable she was about using his first name and not using his proper last name. Then continued.

Sorry, yes I'm Mr. Kazami. Um...where's Lori?

Lain had to think about what he was saying for a minute. As much as she was sure that he and Lori wanted to talk, frankly Lori wasn't in any condition to talk and Lain needed answers.

Lain- Mr....Mr. Kiyoshi, Phire...erm....Lori is out in the hall but before I let you talk to her I need some answers from you. First of all I need a complete medical record from you. *Whips out a pad of paper and a pen*. Have you ever had a heart attack? A stroke? Do you have a history of blood clotting? Stuff like that.

Lain handed him the paper of prewritten medical questions. Of course the most important thing she had to know was if he was allergic to any mediacations. She had feared putting him on the medcine he was on right now, but she didn't want him to wake up in agony.

Lain- I know you want to talk to Lori but I have to get this business over with first. That and Phire...Lori...is sorta of freaking out right now. Right now you have clear stiches in your side, but I need to ask you not to do anything to straining incase the stiches break. Also, I request that if you plan on going back to your...ship? Well anyway, I request that you say in the hospital wing here for a few weeks? Is that agreeable?

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:28 pm

Kiyoshi blinked as he looked over the list in his hands. There sure were a lot of questions.

Lain- I know you want to talk to Lori but I have to get this business over with first. That and Phire...Lori...is sorta of freaking out right now. Right now you have clear stitches in your side, but I need to ask you not to do anything to straining in case the stitches break. Also, I request that if you plan on going back to your...ship? Well anyway, I request that you say in the hospital wing here for a few weeks? Is that agreeable?

He frowned slightly as he walked over to the bed and sat down.

There's nothing to worry about, doc.

Kiyoshi took in a deep breath as he sat back and looked up at the ceiling.

I've never had a thing wrong with me. Well, other than broken bones, various flesh wounds, gunshot wounds. I was in a coma for about a year, actually. That was when I was declared "dead" by everyone else. But when you crash a Gundam into the Earth after a ride through the atmosphere from a space battle and hit your head really hard, your bound to be in a coma.

He tilted his head to look at Lain.

When you're genetically engineered you tend to not run into a lot of medical problems. I'm usually reluctant to talk about my past, but to answer your questions with yes or no answers...No, I haven't had a heart attack, stroke, or any kind of blood clot.

Holding the checklist over his head he began to mark the answers with the pen.

As much as it pains me to hear that Lori...

Kiyoshi paused for a moment to correct himself.

Phire, doesn't want to talk to me right now...I understand. I mean up until a little while ago, I was dead.

He laughed slightly to himself.

Actually, I thought the same of her...well not dead...just more of gone forever, since I couldn't find her...

Finishing the checklist, Kiyoshi held it out towards Lain.

What I'm trying to say is, I have no problem staying here until you clear me, Doc. Not because of some stitches, but because I have some explaining to do to someone I've spent about two years trying to find. Would have been three, but like I said...I was in a coma.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:41 pm

Lain listened to Kiyoshi talk. She wanted to let him get eveything off his chest. She always liked to feel like her patients could talk to her, but she wasn't exactly sure how great of a lisener she really was But what he said about Lori not wanting to talk to him bothered her.

Lain- It's not that Lori doesn't want ot talk to you, she's just kind of adjusting to the fact that you are alive and not dead. In a few minutes I'm sure she will be ready to talk to you.

She took the list from him and looked it over. He said he didn't like to talk about his past, but she had alreayd know about him being genetically engineneered. Phire had told her.

Lain- Thank you for being so cooperative. Most soilders wouldn't listen to my advice. I'll need to check up on your stitches everyday to make sure there will be no infection, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Lain started to walk out to heck and see if Lori was mentally ready to speak to him, but one question was nagging at the back of her mind and she just had to ask.

Lain- You said you were in a coma. Two years ago, Mia...know as Dice now, gave birth to a child fathered by Kaden. The child's name is kae. Is it possible that maybe Kaden....is still alive as well?

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:51 pm

Kiyoshi's eyes went wide, but he knew Lain couldn't see this because of his sunglasses. He also knew he shouldn't be surprised...he remembered how Kaden and Mia were around eachother back then. It was good to know that she was, apparantly, here too. Slowly, he took off his sunglasses, his eyes were now closed.

After Kaden died, the }{G needed someone to lead them. That task fell upon me, senior member of the team. I was there when he was put into the ground. As much as I would like to say that he somehow escaped the grim reaper like I did in the war...I can't.

He opened his eyes, the lights reflecting off of the cold green circles, before he slid his sunglasses over them again, and smiled.

Though, I am glad to hear that his legacy has lived on.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:05 pm

Kiyoshi- After Kaden died, the }{G needed someone to lead them. That task fell upon me, senior member of the team. I was there when he was put into the ground. As much as I would like to say that he somehow escaped the grim reaper like I did in the war...I can't.

Lain listened to him speak and watched as he opened his eyes, the lights reflecting off of the cold green circles, before he slid his sunglasses over them again, and smiled.

Though, I am glad to hear that his legacy has lived on.

Lain nodded.

Lain- I guess that puts that question to rest. I'm going to go check on Lori. If she's calm I'll send her in. If you need anything there is a remote on the night stand. There are nurses on call twenty-four hours a day. Also here is something if you want to talk to Lori after the hospital wing is closed to visitors.

Lain walked over to hima nd handed him a mini ipod 10.0, secretly desguised as a communicator.

Lain- Technically it's illegal to give you one of these, although I am not sure why, but I'm sure Lori woldn't mind. Meals are served three times a day and the menu is in the drawer. rest well and I'll send Lori in in a few minutes.

Lain smiled. Finally Lori and Kiyoshi were going to get to see eachother again...even if it was a shcok that he was alive in the first place. Her heart had ached for Lori after she heard that she to had lost the one she deeply cared about. She couldn't let Kiyoshi stray from his room in fear of indangering his health, but she sure as hell could make it easy for the two to communicate...even if it was illegal.

When she reached the hall she saw Lori standing with her backs towards her.

Lain- Lori, are you ready to go see Kiyoshi?

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:38 pm

Kiyoshi sat quietly in the bed he was in, familirizing himself with the controls of the communicator he had been given. It made him think back to his old }{G Communicator that he had hid away a long time ago. It seemed that things were shaping up to be like the old days.

Laying there, staring at the ceiling, the reason for him being here came back to him. He still had a job to do. Anubis had targetted this ship specifically. Perhaps, leading him to it. This was something he would have to investigate more. For now, it was time to catch up with old friends, and rest.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:25 pm

Phire was wiping her eyes from her random outburst when Lain scuttled away as fast as she could and nurse Mary came out to stand by Phire. NURSE MARY. Of all the nurses on this ship - this one was the worst. She was a tyrant, a clinical maniac, and she had a massive dislike for Sapphire. She made the words "Nurse Ratched" seem harmless in comparison to her. She looked like a harmless middle- aged lady with dyed blond hair (with brown roots showing), but her eyes showed none of her severity. Whoever said that the eyes were windows into the soul probally had never met her. Phire had mentally called nurse Mary "Butcher woman" ever since she had "vacinated" Phire from the flu. Or in reality had gouged a massive hole into her arm with the needle which wouldnt stop bleeding for 3 days. -And Poreclain sends HER-

Butcher woman: You seem to be suffering from hysteria brought on by a suppresed anxiety attack - I think I'll need to sedate you----

Phire: OOOOH - no you dont!

She had jumped out of her seat and was brandishing her Cheeto bag like it could ward the woman away.

Phire: I am just bloody fine. I'm just being my own normal self - no hysteria over here.

Butcher woman advanced on her with her right hand clutching a syringe. It was begining to look like something from a horror film.

Butcher woman: Now, now - this wont hurt a bit...

Phire: YOU FREAKIN STAY AWAY FROM ME! Or there WILL be hysteria!
Sapphire has stupidly backed herself into a corner and now was looking for something ANYTHING to save her from being mauled. Her savior came in the form of a young man her age with curly brown hair dressed in stylish clothes with a white chef's apron.

Phire: KYO!

Kyo, who was walking with a new girl now - the one named Mandy, came over to this terrifying scene and burst into laughter. He almost dropped the tray of food he was carrying, but Mandy caught it and took it from him.

Kyo: Need a friend sis?

He tapped Nurse Butcher on the shoulder and turned on his charm with that beautiful smile of his.

Kyo: Mary, I think that dinner is ready for the nurses - you should hurry - i made your favorite.

Fortunatly, Butcher woman, like every other woman on board the ship, melted at the sight of Kyo's super smile. She resheathed her syringe and "floated" happily to the dining room.

Phire: I have never loved you so much.

Kyo: You so owe me.

Phire: O, yes.

Lain- Lori, are you ready to go see Kiyoshi?

Phire spun around to see Lain standing there - completly oblivious to the scene that had just happened.

Phire: What? Lori - again? But yes, I'd love to go see Kiyoshi.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:45 pm

Phire: What? Lori - again? But yes, I'd love to go see Kiyoshi.

Lain felt her eyes widen as she blinked a few times bewildered. Had I called her Lori? Hm....I didn't even realize.

Lori- I didn't even realized I called you Lori Sa---what are YOU doing here!

In the middle of saying Sapphires name her hazel eyes had spotted Kyo...and his damn soup. Lain could feel her eye twitching as Kyo just smiled his rediculous smile. Phire often said that no one coul resist his smile, but Lain DEFINATLY could....sometimes. Scratch that...rarly...never. Curse him!

Kyo- I heard we had a paitent on board and I wanted to see him. Plus you almost let that blood sucking leach Mary mame my sister.

Lain- *recalls flu shot drama* It was a little prick and she said she did it on accident. Anyway, Phire if your ready to talk to him you can just walk on in...and watch HIM.

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:58 pm

Kiyoshi got up out of the bed and walked to the door. He could hear the comotion outside, and he was wondering what was going on. Turning the door knob, he opened the door and looked out.

You people sure are loud. I thought this was a hospital wing...

He smiled sarcastically, crossing his arms and leaned against the door frame.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

O, dear. Not another "cute thing"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:49 pm

Lain- *recalls flu shot drama* It was a little prick and she said she did it on accident. Anyway, Phire if your ready to talk to him you can just walk on in...and watch HIM.

PRICK - thats a TAD bit of an understatement, Porcelain.

Kiyoshi: You people sure are loud. I thought this was a hospital wing...
The whole group of people turned to see "the patient" leaning on the door frame. Sapphire mashed her palm against her hand. He was a picture, leaning against the doorway without a shirt on - not that she was complaining. The problem was Kyo... who had a penchant for cute things. His favorite "cute thing" was currently his new assistant chef, Becca May, and also Porcelain. Not that she thought so - Kyo liked to tease her and Lain didnt take to kindly to it. Phire thought it was hilarious, but that was just her opinion.

Kiyoshi! What are you doing out of bed?

Phire tried to catch Kyo's eye, but it was to no avail. He had found a new "cute thing."

Kyo: She's right! You need to get back into bed - and i'll serve you your soup...

Kyo had strode forward and in one fluid motion somehow gotten Kiyoshi from the doorway to the bed. Phire stood there motionless - her eye twitching. She hated it when this happened. He motioned Mandy forward and took the tray from her.

Kyo: I LOVE those glasses on you they make you so mysterious. <3

KYO!!!!!! Stop it you pervert! Leave him ALONE.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:28 pm

Amberly could feel her eye twitching at the entire scene. Perhaps it was a nervous reaction? After all Kyo did have a way of putting her on edge.

Phire- KYO!!!!!! Stop it you pervert! Leave him ALONE.

Lain shook her head. This was defintaly going to be a long day. When they had all safly entered the room (with out Kyo managing to hurt somebody) Lain turned around and was about to leave when she saw nurse Mandy smirking behind her.

Mandy- Doctor, do you really think it's ok to leave those two alone with Kyo?

Lain could hear the absoulte mirth in her voice. But she was right. Lain knew exaclty how Kyo could act when meeting a new "friend".

Lain- Stad by the door and if any...alarming sounds start coming from in there call me emediatly along with security.

Mandy- No problemo.

Lain- That was a sad attemt at spanish.

Madny- Yes I know. Good day doctor.

Lain said bye and then turned around to walk back to her room. The thought the havic Kyo could reak sent shivers downher spine, but she has ALMOST complete confidence that Phire could hand it. She hoped. She really hoped. Damn it.

Lain- Just don't think about it Lain. Just walk straight to your room and don't even think about it.

She was sure she was getting strange looks from people in the hallway. Finally she reached her room and stopped dead in the doorway.

Lain- OMG!!!! MY ROOM IS A MESS!!!! WHERE IS THAT STUPID ROBOT!?!?!

Robot 7WXZ5- I am right here mistress. There is no need to yell.

His "voice" having that computer generated sound that showed no emotion whatsoever.

Lain- No need to yell! My room is a mess and your just sitting here!

7WXZ5- Yes Mistress. I am just sitting here.

Lain- But your suppose to clean my room.

7WXZ5- Yes. I am programed the serve you.

Lain- Exactly! so why aren't you cleaning my room.

7WXZ5- Your room is a pigsty and its worth more burned and disinfected. I will not clean it.

Lain- No your going to clean this room. I BOUGHT you to clean this room. You are PROGRAMED to do WHATEVER I say. And I want this room CLEAN. [i]SPOTLESS. DISINFECTED. ABLE to be INHABITED. Are you understanding me?[/i]

7WXZ5- Yes mistress.

Lain- So are you going to clean it? She said in a hopefully voice.

7WXZ5- Ha...Ha...Ha. No.

Lain- Please?

7WXZ5- No.

Lain- PU-LEEZE? She said getting frustrated.

7WXZ5- No. This conversation is over.

With that he turned around ans started to walk....roll....drive?....back to his corner and shut off.

Lain- Th-thiis...this coversa....o-over..? What the hell! This conversaton is so not over! Come back here. Oh no, don't you turn off on m--bastard.

Lain ran her hand through her short curly red locks and sighed in a frusterated tone. Ok. Kyo is possibly endangering my patient, My robot refuses to clean my room, and Kae went into Kaden's old room. Great. Just freakin' fabulous.

Lain- I need a shower.

Lain grabbed a set of clothes from her dresser and headed to the bathroom. after a long hot shower, complete with therapedic soaps and shampoo, Lain stepped out of the shower. It wasn't until she was fully dressed that she turned around and noticed that something was rather odd.

Her hair was LIME GREEN!

Lain started in the mirror, her eyes practically popping out of her head, and she face flushing from anger.

KYO!!!!!!

Amberly
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:19 pm

Kyo - She's right! You need to get back into bed - and i'll serve you your soup...

Serve...me...my soup?

Kiyoshi blinked in confusion as he was swept away back into his bed, by some guy he didn't know, but guessed he was named Kyo since thats what Phire had called him.

Kyo - I LOVE those glasses on you they make you so mysterious. <3

I...I...like them...a lot...too?

He sat there slightly bewildered as he began to put everything together. Kyo brought the spoon towards his mouth, Kiyoshi quickly brought up his arms.

I'm not hungry!

His mind quickly tried to think of a polite way to put everything into perspective for Kyo. However, Kyo continued to try and force the spoon towards his mouth. Fearing that he would rip the stitches open if he did anthing drastic, like rolling out of the bed and scrambling into some sort of defensive position, which was his first basic instinct due to being a trained soldier, Kiyoshi pulled the covers over his head instead.

Lori!!! Help!

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:06 pm

Akemi crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes on the ship that still hovered in the distance. She was certain that Ethan managed to land the Epsilon on it, or perhaps in it's hanger. She was just wondering what was taking them so long.

Akemi - Do you think he's been captured?

Mariko turned her head to look at Akemi, and then laughed for a second before she regained her composure.

Mariko - I don't think Leutinant Teir would remained captured for long. If he is, he probably has already thought of some way to escape or take over the ship by force.

Akemi let out a sigh as Chikaka came up and hugged her.

Chikaka - Akemi shouldn't worry about Ethan!

Akemi - Thank you Chikaka.

Chikaka stopped hugging her as the three stared at the ship. Dr. Lanyon was doing the same as a technician walked up to him.

Technician - Sir, we need you to sign this invoice. We need to have that shipment sent out to L03 by today.

Lanyon took the clipboard with a pen tied to it, and signed his name. Akemi turned her head to look at Lanyon.

Akemi - L03?

Lanyon - Yes, the GaiaZ organization took out an order for several Gun-Marine and Gun-Ace units. They were painted in GaiaZ colors and loaded up on HLV's this morning.

Mariko - I didn't think anyone would mount such an offensive now?

Lanyon -
Defensive. The GaiaZ are worried that the colonial government will atempt to take the clusters they do have. That and the Colonial Government does have the }{G backing them once more.

Lanyon handed the clipboard back tot he Technician who walked off. All they could do now was wait.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:53 pm

A random flashback entered her mind before she could even react to save Kiyoshi from the doting mannerisms of her brother. It was prom time at her old highschool and she had her eye on the exact guy she wanted to take her to it. He was the CUTEST guy she had ever met - with short spikey hair and a face that was like an angels. Unfortuatly for her, her brother had had an eye on him as well. So, it was sufficent to say that her fantasy prom date had been ruined - all thanks to Kyo.

Kiyoshi: Lori!!! Help!

KYO! Get the heck OFF of him!

Phire strode over to the bed and yanked her brother by his hair - pulling him level to her eyes.

I AM DEAD SERIOUS. (and that doesnt happen often)

Kyo: MY HAIR!! Let GO, let GO! Fine! I'll leave him alone! God, Sapphire! You always have to ruin EVERYTHING.

He of course was refering to her revenge at prom in which she had deliberatly poured the whole gallon of red punch all over his new suit. For which she STILL was not sorry for.

Zip it! Now you better make like a tree and leaf before I pummel you!
Kyo straightened his shirt out and winked at his sister.

Kyo: Fine fine. You never did like rivalry anyway - spoilsport.

Kyo did a low bow to Kiyoshi and blasted him with his accursed SUPER SMILE.

Kyo: My apologies, sir. It seems that my sister has won this round.

And with that he sauntered off towards the door. Sapphire collapsed on the bed next to Kiyoshi.

He EXAUSTS me.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.