Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Einhardt R&D--Enter the Fallen Angels

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:33 pm

Kiyoshi peeked out from under the covers as Phire pulled Kyo away by the hair. After their display of sibling rivarly, Kyo bowed then gave some smile that made Kiyoshi cringe and blink confusedly at the sametime.

Kyo - My apologies, sir. It seems that my sister has won this round.

Kyo then left, and Sapphire collapsed next to him on his bed.

Phire - He EXAUSTS me.

Kiyoshi pushed the covers down, then took off his sunglasses, his long dark blue hair falling into his eyes. Reaching out with his right hand, he placed it on her shoulder and smiled.

I'm sorry, but thanks for saving me. It saves me the trouble of explaining that I'm not gay and ever since I came out of my coma, I've been searching for his sister.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:11 am

Lain was PISSED. All the way to the hospital wing she thought of ways in which she could kill Kyo. Her favorite by far, being to lock him in a broom closet and leave him there to die slowly. That however was meidacally unethical.

Then she saw him exiting Kiyoshi's room and a malicious grin came upon her face, making some of the nurses exchange glances and run from the room.

Lain- KKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Darling! may I have a word?

Kyo looked at her and blinked, fear showing in his eyes.

Kyo- I take it you don't like the color

Lain- Thats not the only thing I don't like.

Then from behind her back she pulled out some wax and cloth. Kyo's eyes bulged.

Somewhere across the ship people looked in the direction of the hospital wing as a loud and painfilled yelp was heard. Don't you just hate waxing?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:04 pm

Kiyoshi: I'm sorry, but thanks for saving me. It saves me the trouble of explaining that I'm not gay and ever since I came out of my coma, I've been searching for his sister.

Lori blushed - not one of those delicate ladylike blushes - one that turned her a bright lobster red. And the warm hand on her shoulder didnt help her either - it was making her heart do a strange sort of irish jig. She twirled a stubbornly stray piece of hair in her fingers.

You were in a coma? No WONDER I wasnt able to find you! Tell me what happened when you were away!

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:53 pm

He put his sunglasses down on the nearby night stand as he began to recall the events up to now.

Well the last thing I remember before the coma was fighting in space, against the FRE Faction. The Iness Hell was badly damaged, and I had fallen to close to Earth's gravity well. The thrusters wouldn't engage, and I knew if I tried to bail out that I'd still be pulled downward, and there would be no way that I could survive.

It was still a slim chance that I would survive in an old Gundam that was near totalled, but like I said, I didn't have much choice. As I fell through the atmosphere, the climate controls tried to adjust to the increasing heat, but it didn't help much. I tried to ventilate as much of the suit as I could. I came through the clouds as a glowing red streak. I prepared myself for a crash landing, seeing a large field in the distance. I wasn't sure if I could make it, but it was better then crashing into one of the farm houses that were scattered about.

I remember hearing the suit slam into the ground, but then everything went black.

Kiyoshi paused for a moment, letting that sit in.

When I came to, I was in a hospital. I learned that I had been in a coma for about a year. The family that owned the farm, that I crashed the Iness Hell into, learned who I was. The FRE wanted me tried for war crimes, and probably would have sentenced me to death. So, they hid me away as their son in a hospital.

He closed his eyes as he continued to speak.

I quickly realized that the world had left me behind. To everyone, I was dead. I was able to find out what happened to almost everyone I cared about. There were two exceptions, though that's been cleared up recently.

Opening his eyes, he looked at Phire and smiled.

I bought the identity of a former OZ ace pilot named Ethan Teir. The FRE were still a dangerous bunch, and I saw no reason to announce that the rumors of my own death were greatly exaggerated. I decided that as Ethan Teir, I could begin a search for the main person I wanted to find. However, I had to find away to make some money.

I really didn't want to be a soldier anymore. That didn't mean that I didn't want to still pilot a mobile suit. Einhardt R&D needed skilled pilots to test their new mobile weapons. I joined up with them, and using their resources continued my search, but day after day...I kept coming up with nothing. I didn't really give up, but I had run out of leads.

Kiyoshi looked away for a moment.

I was bitter and upset with myself, but no one around me knew it. I found it easy to hide all of these feelings away by playing the part of Leutinant Ethan Teir, test pilot. Soon the identity grew more, and I figured the part of me that was Kiyoshi Kazami would have faded away, just like it seemed to me it had in real life. I was afraid of that. I didn't want to lose that part of me cause I was afraid that would mean...well...that I would lose my memories of you. I made sure that whenever I launched, I had an old picture that had everyone from the Pegasus on it, including you and me. I kept it either in my shirt pocket, or I'd put it in the cockpit so I could see it. Actually...it's still in my shirt...and I don't know where my shirt is, so I hope I haven't lost it.

But, anyway, after about two more years of living on the Einhard R&D base, we were scheduled to recieve the Deathscythe X, that Kaden had used. A man, who I believe is...a super soldier, just like me, and claims to be my brother, stole it and began attack the base. He killed the captain of a group known as the Advent Emblem, and it was up to me to stop him. He fled after we fought for awhile, and then Karaudu, the new leader of the Advent Emblem, asked me to join his forces so we could hunt down the super soldiers. Anubis, that was his name, claimed that there was more.

Before we could leave for space though, the FRE planned to attack with a large solar cannon. I launched with my Gundam using a large booster, and made my final strike on the FRE Faction. I destroyed their cannon, Lord Winson apparantly committed suicide, and then I joined back up with some friends and we left the scene. I then decided to come back to Earth, and I found Anubis about to attack your ship. I think...I think that brings us up to date...

He looked back at Phire and smiled slightly.

Sorry...I talked too much...what about you? What have you been up to these last three years?

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amberly on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:02 am

Kyo was not enjoying his full body waxing, however, Lain was enjoying it greatly. She finally got back at Kyo for all the crap he pulled on her.

Lain- Such smooth legs. Care for some lotion?

She smiled, trying hard to conceal her laughter. Oh, Happy day!

Kyo, with tears in hiw eyes that he refused to release replied.

No. I bet your asking me that because it's going to make it hurt more.

Although it would actually help the stinging, Lain didn't mention this fact and merely looked through her secret cabinent in the hospital wing for Red hair dye. after all, this wasn't the first time Kyo had dyed her hair. Last time it was electric blue.

Lain- stop being a baby Kyo. If you didn't play tricks then this wouldn't happen. It's onl fair. besides, it doesn't hurt THAT bad.

Kyo- Easy for you to say. you just wait I 'm going to do something worse next time.

Lains eye ticked as she grabbed the wax and cloth and looked Kyo in the eye.

Lain- you KNOW there is ONE place I neglected to wax.

Kyo's eyes bulged as he placed his hands before his "area" and stuttered out:

NO! No! I'm great thanks. How about we make a pact! I won't play anymore trocks on you if you don't do...that.

Lain thought it over. And decided that this was a fair trade. she did not, however, see that Kyo had his fingers crossed behind his back.

Lain- Deal.

Kyo- Deal.

They shook hands. Lain looked at her watch and saw that it was already 10 at night. Which meant that visiting hours were "officially" over. Well...at least face to face visiting anyway...for some people.

Lain left the whimpering Kyo behind and walked to the room where Kiyoshi and Phire were. She knocked on the door and when she got the signal to come in she opened the door and poked her head through.

Lain- Sorry guys, but visiting hours are over. Come on Phire.

Lain walked out of the room and started to lock up her cabinents as she waited for Phire to come out.

Amberly
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:22 pm

Sapphire listened to Kiyoshi totally facinated - eyes bulging - at all that had happened to him. It was almost too much information for her brain to absorb. In all her wildest dreams of him being alive she had never even come close to guessing what actually happened, but at least he was alive - and that was all that really mattered.

Kiyoshi: Sorry...I talked too much...what about you? What have you been up to these last three years?

Nothing at all as interesting as yours - I can tell you that! After we tried searching for you and they pronounced that you had to be dead - Dice, Lain and I - or Mia, Amberly and I - I suppose. Sorry - I'll get to the part where we changed our names, but we all went back to the Sigma Phi institution. We stayed a lot at my dad's place and did things like travel ect ect. - I changed my profession to what I really wanted to do, so I'm a tech girl now - hence the dirty overalls - Lain became a totally awesome doctor chick and Dice went into the whole mobile suit thing - even though she was totally pregnant. After Kae was born we all pitched in to help -
She stopped for a moment as a sad feeling crept over her features.

Oh, Kae is Dice's son from Kaden - if you didnt know, and we formed the Fallen Angels and gave ourselves new names. Mine is Sapphire because of my eyes - and my nickname is Phire due to my helpless addiction to hott food. Amberly's name became Porcelain and we call her Lain and Mia became Eurydice - and because I cant pronounce it I call her Dice. Anyway, we decided to all team up once again and go out into space with our new team - and well... here we are now! You've already met some of the crew. My brother -

She paused to wink at Kiyoshi.

Just ignore him - he just likes cute things - he'll go away eventually - or just grow on you. Kinda like fungus.

The mental image of Kyo as fungus made her laugh for a moment.

But- I am so HAPPY your here - you have no idea how much I missed you...

She hugged him gently ( due to his wounds).

I really did.

Lori Sakura
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:29 pm

Kiyoshi returned the hug and continued to smile. He hadn't truley smiled in a long time, but it felt good to have a reason to smile, isntead of just using it as a front for his other identity.

I missed you too.

Just then Lain walked back into the room.

Lain- Sorry guys, but visiting hours are over. Come on Phire.

Kiyoshi reached over to the night stand to put his sunglasses back on and frowned slightly.

Well...I guess you have to go, doctors orders and all.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 19 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!