Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Eiyo

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Eiyo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zack_ on Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:58 am

I was supposed to do this quite a while ago xP

If you know me(irl) then you'd know that I am attached to my sidekick[I.D.] and practically sleep with it(pictures do exist). This does leave out the small bit about my computer... Possibly the one I'm currently using. The computer that is beaten even by an eeePC, yea, that computer. I'd like to buy a bat and brake it, but it might dent the bat and the bat'd be more expensive... Well, the reason I do say this is because in about a week or two, my new and possibly shiny(well, at least in my mind it will be fuck1ng glowing) Dell XPS laptop will arrive. This is a good thing, because it has an internal wireless-N card, and I'll be able to leach of idiots who live around me ^_^

...And post, yea... that too. There are plans that expressing involve doing that.

Now, if some of you do know me(most likely not IRL, though it would be cool to). Sorry I've been dead for a good eight months ^_^

Let me begin to adventurous quest to see if I can drum up the patience of trying to browse and write another post!(there is lots, and lots of visual lag while typing)!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zack_
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Eiyo

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:59 am

Why, Hello there Zack. You give me new hope in that even people who signed up a while back and have had no activity can still randomly pop in and make their debut! Weee!!

I hope you have better luck with your Dell than I did. They royally screwed mine up. I will never use Dell again. My mom had the same experience. You'll have to update me and let me know how your order went. As for the leaching of internet...I currently do that at my apartment already with my laptop. Haha. It kicks me off sometimes, but hey, it's internet. <3

I sure hope you stay and start posting now that you're back. The chat is under construction currently, but it's still usable. It's an IRC chat right now until the other one is fixed. Some members can't login to the IRC chat, but hey, you might be one of the lucky ones. You still just click on the chat link on the top of the page.

Let me know if you need help with anything. I'm just a PM away. I may have started class yesterday, but I'll still be on here pretty often, I'm sure. I'm an addict. =)
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:47 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiiii.

Welcome. :]

That was awfully short, but I'm really bad at this for the time being. My brain is being absorbed in exams.

Kasurin
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zack_ on Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:22 am

Hey, update!
My Laptop will be coming on this Tuesday. So I'll be starting decently soon =]
...And with Tuesday, comes school though lol.

Zack_
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:16 pm

Welcome to RPGateway! ^_^

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!