Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

The Multiverse

SA: EJEIS

a part of “The Multiverse”, a fictional universe by Remæus.

Where legends collide, warriors rise, and titans fall. This is a massive open world that you are free to explore and interact with; a sandbox for your characters.

Characters Settings Story
Where legends collide, warriors rise and titans fall. This is the general in character world, where your creations can rise to fame driven only by your imagination - this is the persistent world in which all characters exist. This whole forum is one big roleplay, with no specific rules or guidelines. If you want to create a roleplay in a single thread, this probably isn't where it needs to be.

Remember - this whole forum is one persistent world - your characters are free to move from topic to topic here with no restrictions.

SA: EJEIS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:35 am

Throughout the universe there permeates a living force, connecting all things and binding action to consequence. The oversoul that lays claim to all sentient life is a conduit, through which your actions pass through and are distributed to all others connected. In this effect, the karmatic consequence of each action ripples through all of existence, and any one thing you do will trigger an infinite number of consequences.

---

Criteria:
1. No profiles, no names.
2. Third-person or first-person point of view.
3. No signatures, no distinguishing fonts such as bolding or colors. Italics are fine.

This is a pretty experimental RPG for me and probably for the rest of this forum as well.

I want EJEIS to have no characters, just "voices," which means just 3rd or 1st POV and no forms of identification like names or blatant physical description. You don't have to register your "voice" in the Character thread (and I would rather you didn't), and you can even switch "voices" as often as you want.

It has no plot, although one may possibly develop. I would like the tone of the posts to be vague, prophetic, philosophical, mystical, confessional, the topics ranging from the fate of the cities to the thoughts and life of an individual "voice."

I hope that this RPG could develop the philosophy of Delphi, which is stated in the Overview thread and above.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dovey
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jader on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:39 am

I wonder if I can hear color...perhaps taste it? No...I cannot even feel color or see it. What is red? What is blue? Simply words without essence. Such advancements in technology and yet such simple afflictions continue to curse us to this day.

I was born into a world of darkness. The only color I know is black. The very representation of shadow, darkness, and death. It's pretty funny. Black is the only color I can hear...taste...touch...smell...and see.

It's quite a suitable gift in this city. This city of abominations, crooked politicians, prostitutes, dirty cops, murderers, rapists, and bums littering the streets. The very thought disgusts me to no end, but every time I pull the trigger the thought permeates like frost upon my thoughts.

"Am I doing the right thing?"

And then a hand, a simple touch upon my shoulder instantly rectifies my doubts and fears. That hand continues to guide me to this day, and its owner I have come to consider a great ally, business partner, and friend.

Veritas...a city colored completely black...even their hearts. I can see the darkness in their hearts, and my bullet will be the guiding light in these dark times. It will penetrate the shadows, rip through their sins, and then they will know my affliction.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jader
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:18 pm

Hope. I see the brilliant glimmer of hope piercing the darkness of the universe. I search time and space for these brief spans of warmth. This white light fills me with joy.

Joy. I see joy. I see others who are filled with this wondrous light. They look so happy. I search time and space for those filled with this warmth. This white light fills me with happiness.

Happiness. I see happiness. It lays hidden in paradise. I search time and space for paradise. The light guides me as I cautiously move closer. It illuminates my path, it takes me to...

Hate. My paradise.... Am I lost? I see only contempt. This isn't what I saw. My light is fading! Their eyes, their cold gaze pierce the light within me with darkness. I feel so alone... What is happening to my light?

Rejection. I see only the damned. Through the cold gazes I see neglect and abandonment. My light would never do that. Battered and torn, my hope stands firm. The chill of a moonless night is washing over me, but hope will warm me.

Black. I see... Nothing. The universe around me seems so dim. Have I gone blind? Do I still exist? I feel so cold... Where is my warmth? Have I been deserted?

...Where is my light?

My paradise. I hate light...

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.