Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eleanor's attempt at making friends

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Eleanor's attempt at making friends

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleanor Nightengale on Wed May 31, 2017 1:00 pm

Ello everyone! I'm Eleanor or Elle though my real name is Jenn and I decided to join this wonderful community because I love to roleplay! My first introduction into roleplay was Dungeons and Dragons, Gaiaonline too if I am being honest and well here I am! My roleplaying stems mostly towards the medieval/high fantasy area since I am in love with Lord of The Rings, and World of Warcraft; yeah I am a gamer too and that's the only game I have been playing thus far as I don't own any of newer consoles.I am in college for Multimedia Graphic design which is basically making logos and ads for people to promote their company or small business. I am also a mother of 5 furbabies xD; three cats and two dogs and I love them to death! Anyway, that's all I got for now!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleanor Nightengale
Member for 7 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Eleanor's attempt at making friends

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Red_Cardinal on Wed May 31, 2017 2:09 pm

Hi Eleanor,

being honest is allways a good thing. Medieval/high fantasy and gaming for the win!
I dunno whats up with that "attempt" thing - but you'll fit into the community just fine - no fears.

But then again:

Feel free to roam the forums or join an RP. Obviously - the most important thing is to have fun!
If you happen to have a riddle for me - i will gladly accept your offer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Red_Cardinal
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Wed May 31, 2017 5:18 pm

Hey Eleanor and welcome to RPG. I'm trying to get into D&D myself (despite being completely new to it), but finding a committed group is turning out to be a bit of a challenge.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have any questions you can always create a topic in the Help forum here.
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby Sambea on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:16 am

Hi Elanor! Welcome to the site, glad to have you. I see you have furbabies! I have one dog and would love more animals. This site was actually my first roleplay site ever, funny how I never left. XD And yes it says I am on here for only a year, but I have another account that says 5! I have never played D&D but I am hoping to get into it soon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

Sambea
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist World Builder Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Novelist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Salesman Greeter Tipworthy Property Buyer Concierge Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!