Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Element

Element

a part of “Element”, a fictional universe by PoBeeb.

The year is 2058. The world is in the midst of war against elemental mages. Some secure their freedom by turning their backs on their own kind. Others unite together to take back what was rightfully theirs.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Element”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Element

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Holy crap this is an active OOC.

I'll post something tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Perfidy
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby i1vet2b on Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Hellu everyone! :'D *waves* New to this site and hoping to join this roleplay. Forgive my newb-ness if you can! Just wanted to say hey and stuff!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

i1vet2b
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Perfidy on Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Not sure why the system had me double-post, but whatever.

Tried to make my post less wordy this time around.

Perfidy
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Newcomers are welcome.
On another note. I have bad news. My computer has officially quit and I may not be able to post much anymore. I leave the storyline in your hands. Ill try to keep my characters active, but it will be tough as things are.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby i1vet2b on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:50 am

Oh, no! Sorry to hear about your computer!! That really sucks. :C Hopefully you can get another soon.
Also, this site's layout is a bit confusing for me. Hehee ^^; How do we know if/when our character is accepted or denied? Hope everyone has a good day!

i1vet2b
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:50 pm

Give me till the end of the week at the latest and I should have a post up and running. Got some class work I'm in-between doing, some volunteer related things to do, and I have a few other role-plays I have to make characters for. So, no later than Friday (probably sooner but I don't want to say like tomorrow and not get it done).

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:09 pm

I'll start working on my post on wednesday. Today proved to busy a day to do anything.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Hey everyone, I am just letting you all know that I clarified a few things about Harper on his sheet. That and I also illuminated a fact on Koshka as well. I had thought that I did that once before I originally posted. But the text I uploaded was nothing but a small augment. I had to reload the other file to get things right.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby monkeyman on Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:42 pm

How does one make those cool text logos?

monkeyman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:43 pm

Sorry my last post doesn't seem to be as good as the last few. >.<

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:36 pm

@Monkeyman
The CoolText generator is how we have been making the text logos. There is a small hoop to jump though in getting the image to stick. Just make the name of your character in the style of text that you like.

I saved the image on my photobucket account and linked the image here. Another tip is to save all the settings for the header of your post on your pc and just copy paste it when you want to do a post.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:50 pm

I think i'll be able to have my post finished today. No promises though.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:21 pm

Oh I wait with baited breath.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:57 pm

And i posted. Now, how are we going to make this fight work without it having to take a ton of posts from you and me? Even better, how should we end it?

Gundalive
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Just a heads up, i won't be able to work on a post from friday till sunday. I'll start working on one monday.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:55 pm

That is fine by me, I am just going to keep an eye on my Rps for the time being. However seeing as the rest of the group is absent for nearly a week now, I have become somewhat worried.

Oborosen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Oborosen wrote:That is fine by me, I am just going to keep an eye on my Rps for the time being. However seeing as the rest of the group is absent for nearly a week now, I have become somewhat worried.

Same here. I was kind of expecting this when the gamemaster said his pc broke, but hoped it would work itself out.
At the least i'd want to finish our encounter, it would at least give some closure if the rp would end up dead.
Anyway, expect my post this sunday. I've been pretty much bedridden the last few days, so i did virtually no writing at all.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Im baaaaaack~ Sorry for dumping the rp on you guys. Seems like you handled it fine. I'm just going to focus on Josephine for now, because I have literally no idea whats going on in Group 1.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:37 pm

It was a good idea but seemingly since nobody has replied in light of Belial... Nor has there been much activity in general, I think it may be nigh time to call it quits.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoBeeb on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 pm

Yeah, it's too messy to continue from here. I'll probably reboot this rp later on. I'll message you and let you know if/when that happens. Sorry guys, wasn't expecting my computer to shit out on me.

PoBeeb
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!