Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elemental Connections Saga

a part of “Elemental Connections Saga”, a fictional universe by Zodia195.

16 College students find out they're not human, are soul mates to on another, and must save two worlds.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Connections Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Connections Saga"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

I forgot to add, but Reservations are made here.

Also all plot discussions and RPG news will be posted here too. Reminder to please read rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Connections Saga

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Oh yeah. In that case, I would be open to being a Co-gm. I mean, unless you have someone in mind.
Real knowledge
is to know the extent
of one's ignorance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Oh no I don't. Thanks a lot! I did notice that you not only had an rpg, but completed one so that tells me alot right there lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Hey guys, I want to let ya'll know that all the chars will feel some sort of connection to each other also since they will all share a common duty.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:16 am

Can I reserve the Male Unicorn?
I'll try and get a character sheet up sometime tonight. :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:56 am

Oh that will be wonderful! Thank you so much!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haas33 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:19 pm

Ok, I was sort of waiting for everybody to take their pick on characters. But seeing as there is one male (elf) spot left (I already have a female) I may have to take another female spot if it gets filled. The only other male spot would be of water folk, but I have the female water folk. So, my question is, does anybody want the male elf? If not, I'll take him. If yes, I'll just take whatever female spot doesn't get filled.

Haas33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 am

I am officially opening up the Male vampire and Female Elf slots since it's been 4 days since since Embracing Anime has reserved them. He hasn't even been online since Wednesday. Actually, I'll pm him first and if he hasn't replied by tomorrow night than I'll open up those chars.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 am

I'll reserve the male waterfolk :D give me some time to read over the OOC and stuff before I make him!

*another note* I'd be willing to be a co-gm it seems like you're serious about this and I happen to be GM of the 3rd oldest/6th longest roleplay on the site (I saw above you're looking at GM history :P)

I hope it's okay if I put the symbol on the opposite hand so they can be all cute and hold hands with matching symbols :3

Since we need a second one I'll reserve the female vampire but I think I'll save that profile for tomorrow or monday ^_^'

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:10 am

Shad, that's fine with me. And by checking out your history myself, yes I'll add you as a co-gm. I'll pm you the information of what I expect out of my co-gms. Also, I didn't put this in the rules, but I do want harmony and good communication between myself and any other co-gms (that includes you and Haas). Btw, I love your char and it's fine that you put it on the opposite hand. Your other reservation is accepted too and since you've already sumbitted one, I am fine with waiting a bit longer for the other.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:25 am

Haha sorry about that Zodia, I posted in the wrong one. Since the female vampire was reserved, can you just tell me what IS open? I know you said you were going to bed, so just reply when you're on next. Thanks!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:30 am

Look at the intro page. I updated it and there are a few spots left. However, I may open up the ones that say otherwise.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 pm

I can take female griffin if you really want the vampire, it might be a good change of pace for me.

*edit* Actually I'm not very good at playing older females/designing older female characters so the 2nd year freshman is more my style ^_^' sorry!

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:33 pm

I was kind of looking at the female griffin if that would work, to be honest. I don't care which one I get, but I've tried roleplaying as a male before and I'm not very good at it.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 pm

It's okay, I won't force anyone to take a gender if they truly don't want to.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadtheWerepire on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:09 pm

I don't know if you want something more convenient maybe I could take the female thunderbird so that everyone has a pair and we can begin, Kura will fill up the griffin pairing.

ShadtheWerepire
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:23 pm

Just let me know whatever works. I'm just starting out on here so I think I'd want to get used to just doing one role in an RP for my first one on here. I do have a lot of experience roleplaying though, so don't worry about that. I'll take whatever you want me to take, so long as it's of female gender. :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Hellloo ^_^ This looks like it'd be fun!
I'll take whatever positions left with your new role development up there ^^ whatever you decided ^_^ I can play male elf or female whatever, whatever needs taking, though if i make a male he will probably be socially awkward. :3

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceRicePres on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:10 pm

@Shad Ifyl you really want the female Thunderbird then you can have her. :) I was going to use her but that was because there wasn't too many people joining at the time and I wanted to have more than one complete pairing. :)

ViceRicePres
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Okay I am officially opening up the Male Vampire and Female Elf slots so they're up for grabs. Let me know what char you want to reserve too so I am clear on this. I do plan on starting the rpg soon also. Here's what is going to happen in the beginning.

What is going to happen is that it's the first day of the Fall semester. It doesn't bother me where your char is staying at, whether on campus or in the town. I've also decided to create the town fictional. It's a college town and it's big enough to have an Outlet center, Walmart, City park, etc. However it's not a city so no skyscrapers. The closest city is Syracuse, NY and it's a little over an hour away. Keep in mind if your char is current or new too. The campus itself is not too big, but it's not a small campus either. It is big enough to have a football team though. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me. I am in the process of letting the co-gms know what I want to happen in the rpg. That's all for now folks thanks!

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!