Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Kingdom Continued

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Elemental Kingdom Continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Here this is where we start :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Elemental Kingdom Continued

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:38 pm

((why the new thread Bec? O.o o.O ~majorly confused~ LOL))

Katelyn sighed, shaking her head as hopelessness settled in on her. "No. No it won't. I've gone and ruined everything. I am absolutely disgusted with myself." A large range of insults rang in her head, but only one seemed sincerely accurate to her. "God i'm such a bitch...." Tears pricked in the corners of her eyes. "If he comes back...and lets me off...I'll let him carry everything. Heck...I'll even let him carry me. I don't care. I just...I just..." The hopelessness swelled again and she closed her eyes, twitching her fingers to keep the tears from falling.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:55 pm

(( Oh just i thought 40 pages was sooo long to read, And other than that i dont know. And i dont know how to delete this now so we have to go with it. :) ))

Ai hugged Katelyn 'He will come back, and he can't blame you for wanting a little more control'. She acted as a big sister would to a little one. 'And besides it annoys me when Blade tries to go over board protecting me, Jiro probably understands what you mean.' When Katelyn called herself a bitch Ai shook her head defiantly. 'No way your not a bitch, Your a lovely person, Evryone has arguments and Jiro is just blowing off steam.'

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Jiro sighed, his eyes opening a little. They were still outside. He was about to wonder about what woke him, when his friend spoke out of the darkness. "Jiro, I'm sorry." Jiro looked at him. "Sorry? For what Michael?" Jiro was a little more than a little confused. Michael smiled a mischievious smile. "For what I must do to get you to stop moping about." "Oh no, Michael. Don't you dare!" He got up going to put his hand over Michael's mouth, but it was too late. "He's over here! Jiro's over here!" Jiro stood stark still. His orb of power rolled around a bit and finally stopped pulsing with an erie glow that illuminated both of the young men. "Why?" was all that Jiro could say. "Because, my friend," Michael replied, "you won't stop thinking about her until she's near you." Jiro flopped back down and sat with his head in his hands. He finally picked up his power and returned it to himself.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Katelyn looked over automatically towards the voice, stiffening slightly. "Jiro?" She called out quietly, her voice just barely carrying. A small smile twitched at the corners of her lips as she tried lamely to make a joke. "You should be in bed you know." She hesitantly started toward the spot where she had seen him, looking back at Ai every few steps with a silent begging look. She really wanted her there, in case Jiro wasn't in exactly the best of moods towards her at the moment.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Jiro layed back on the edge of the roof, his head hanging upside down over the edge. "Yeah, I know," he called back. "Couldn't sleep though. Which makes me ask, why aren't you? I set up my farmhouse fairly well, to make everyone comfortable. Why aren't you asleep, princess?" He managed to sound nonchalant, even though his heart was beating faster at the sound of her voice.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Ai followed behind Katelyn, pushing her forward a little each time. 'You should not be worried, i will be with you the whole time'. She knew that Jiro and Katelyn would not be arguing for long, after a while they had to make up as they could not stay seperated for long. They came closer to where Jiro was. 'I will wait right here, if anything is said that upsets you i will come straigt over. But i doubt it will'. She smiled at Katelyn and gave her a final push towards Jiro.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:21 pm

( Hey, is it alright if I post some links in my next post? I want you guys to now what each of the elemental powers looks like when they're not in the body, but in orb form. Is it alright?)

As the two princesses approached, Jiro looked back at Michael. "You should come say hello. And that's it. I don't want you spillin' any more of my secrets. Especially ones I want to stay hidden from her." Michael laughed, and hopped off the roof overtop of Jiro, landing in front of the two girls. Jiro shook his head and sighed. He pulled his legs up and rolled backwards, falling off the roof and landing on his feet facing away from the two girls. He turned around, bringing some of his powers out in orb form. Michael did the same. "For light," Jiro explained.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:22 pm

She smiled gratefully at Ai, although the smile didn't last long. Katelyn was fairly close now, close enough for Jiro to see the shadows under her eyes. "Nightmares." She shrugged, wincing slightly as the image of it appeared in her mind again. She shook her head, shaking away the image. "So um....about earlier.." Her demeanor changed, making her look like a naughty child who expected to be punished, as she averted her gaze to the ground and mumbled. "I'm sorry...I was being....being sort of..no very controlling..." She shuffled her feet nervously, making an invisible glance up at Jiro through her hair as it fell over her face. "I dunno what I was thinking."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:23 pm

((Yer link away lol ))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:41 pm

('Kay! Here they are:
Earth: http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l454 ... /green.jpg
Fire: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e265/ ... RedOrb.jpg (Without the base)
Water: http://i309.photobucket.com/albums/kk39 ... lueorb.jpg
Light: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e24/W ... scolor.jpg (Without the butterfly, of course.)
(For Ryu and Nima) Shadow: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb25 ... shadow.jpg )

Jiro smiled at her. "I don't know either. But you had your hands full with the little one, so I decided to take your stuff so you wouldn't have to worry about it. I'll make sure to ask next time. Your apology is accepted, though not required. Did you really think I could stay mad for that long?"

Michael rolled his eyes. "So, Jiro. You going to introduce me? I can tell who the one is by the sculpture you were constantly changing all night." Jiro scowled at him. "But I don't know who the other is."

Jiro kept his scowl on Michael for a bit longer before turning to Ai. He held out his hand to her. "This is Ai, Princess of the Fire Kingdom. And you can't have her," Jiro said, looking back at him.

"Oh? Fire Kingdom Princess, eh?" He bowed lowly. "Then I am in serious company indeed. And why, might I ask, Jiro, can't I have her? Is she yours too?"

Jiro nearly hit Michael, but stopped himself. "No. She is not mine. But the man from the Light Kingdom who is protecting her may not take too kindly to having her looked at in those ways."

Michael's face turned serious. "Alright, Jiro. I was just Joking. But now I'm interested. What have you gotten yourself into? First the Water Heir, then the Fire Heir, a little child by what I can gather, and now a man from the Light Kingdom?"

"That's not the half of it. There are more with us. And we're going to the king." Michael drew a deep breath. "Alright," he said. "Come in, and we'll talk of this inside. It's too cold to do so outside."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:50 pm

Katelyn cracked a small smile, wishing the other two were'nt around so she could launch herself at Jiro. "Hey Ai," she nudged her and smiled, snickering in a voice too quiet for the boys to hear. "I think Blade's got competition." She righted herself and shivered with a nod. "Right. It's absolutely freezing out here." She rubbed her hands together for warmth, wishing for once her element was something other than water. "Jesus....I'm surprised i'm not an ice sculpture already. And water will only make it worse I suppose.."

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Ai looked at Micheal 'Very pleased to meet you, My name is Ai and i am 17 from the fire Kingdom'. She said and she bowed to him to show she was not of any higher status than him. She nudged Katelyn back 'I hope not, i don't go to well with Jealousy' She giggled. She followed Jiro into Micheals house. It was a cosy little place and it was warm. She hoped Blade Ginger and tObu were Ok and Luli too. But she forgot about Nima.

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:06 pm

"Actually, I have something for you, Water Heir," Michael said as he led them inside. "Where did I put it?" he asked looking around. "Ah! Here it is." He pulled out two necklaces, each one with a rare jewel. "We found these about a month back. I decided to make them into necklaces, to keep their true purpose secret. Jiro, do you recognize them?" Jiro nodded. "Then you know why I'm giving them to you. I thought about doing this after you had told me last night the company you were keeping." He hesitated, then handed one to Jiro and one to Katelyn. "Don't let her out of your sight," he whispered to Jiro.

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby becca-chu on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:11 pm

((i am off to bed now since it nearly midnight :) ))
Ai looked at the jewelled necklaces, they were very pretty. 'I recognize those jewells too'. She said. She could not remeber where from. She sat down to think. She felt a little out of place now, but she stayed for Katelyn.

(( Just make Ai follow you lot ))

becca-chu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonscar on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Luli stood up when she heard the far off voices of a few people. She arched her hands into a fighting position, wielding her fans. For minuites she was tensed for battle, concentrating on the muttering. After a while she began to recognise the voices as Ai's, Jiro's, and Katelyn. There was one other that she did not recognise, but it sounded like a mans. She relaxed her tightened muscles and advanced upon them. She saw the group walk inside as Jiro closed the door. At the sme time, she saw the little girl dissapear into nothingness.
"Ah. I cAught you, little cockroach."
"'I'm bored' is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you've seen none percent of. And even the inside of your own mind is endless. It goes on forever inwardly. Do you understand? Being the fact that you're alive is amazing, so you don't get to be bored."

-Louis CK

Moonscar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Michael looked over at her, his gaze piercing. "Of course you would. You're a princess, and must be knowledgeable in all things. Though, from the looks of it, the water Heir here doesn't. I have given Jiro one of them to give to your chosen, Water princess. The one you wish to be with for the rest of your life. These jewels are very precious, and will bind the one you choose to you until the end of time. He nodded to Jiro, and Jiro put the one he was given into a pouch and put it in his pack. "It will stay safe Michael." Michael nodded. "Jiro, I may be a few years older than you, but everyone knows who looks up to who. You'll go far." He looked at Katelyn. "The reason I gave one to Jiro is because alone, those two gems are worth just as much as any other, but together, you could purchase all four Kingdoms. A pair of them will probably be mined only once every century or so. And even at that time, it's all based on luck." He smiled down at Ai. "I may have something for you as well." He pulled out another necklace. This time however, it was made of only gems. There was no string or chain, just gems. "They're fire gems. They'll glow as brightly as a torch if you touch them with fire, or create a wall of flame if thrown down and having fire blown on them. They can even take other elemental powers for a single use." He handed it to her. "It may come in handy."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Katelyn looked at Jiro, her cheeks turning a delicate pink. She turned back to Michael with a small, however embarassed, grateful smile. "Thank you." She held the gem of the necklace in her hand, letting the chain slip through her fingers as she traced them over the smooth surface, marveling at it. "Although just thank you may be a tad of an understatement." She bowed her head as her smile grew.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Michael nodded to her. He could see her smile a little. "What're you planning princess?"

Jiro looked at her. He saw the smile too. "Katelyn, what are you going to do?" His suspicions rose a little as her smile widened. He shook his head and looked back at Michael. "Her name's Katelyn, by the way. You don't have to keep calling her princess."

"Oh yes I... wait... you mean you don't call her princess?" Jiro's face reddened.

"Well I... well yes, I do... but..."

Zarian
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Katelyn turned bright red and automatically looked at her feet. "Ha..by this time tomorrow I bet i'll already know them better then the back of my own hand..." "I wasn't planning anything......just thinking..." she clutched the gem tighter in her hand, her smile growing slightly larger as her face was hidden by her hair.

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!