Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elements of the World

Elements of the Earth

a part of “Elements of the World”, a fictional universe by eccentric vibe.

"In the Time before Time had even existed, ten humans were brought before Space on the highest mountain..." NEEDED: SPACE (wolf teacher)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elements of the World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elements of the Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elements of the Earth"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
where the words grow

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elements of the Earth

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm

I'd like to reserve the Wolf of the Moon, please.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Sure! First come first serve, so that character is reserved for you.

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:55 pm

Can I reserve the wolf of water?

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:05 pm

can I have the air wolf?????
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Yes and yes(:

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey guys, I just wanted to suggest that we should wait to start posting until we get at least some more characters, just a little while to see who joins and everything. thanks! :)

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am

Hey, sorry, not gonna be able to do this one. :( The water wolf is open again.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:47 am

Hi,

Just popping by to mention something that might be of interest to you! The Light picture has the chinese character for Lightning (dian) instead of Light (guang), perhaps you would be looking for Lightning/Electricity now. :]

Alrite see you,
flickery

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:38 pm

I'm reserving the Ice Wolf!! :D

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Okay guys I am doing sun, so now all we need is weather. we can start posting, thanks for waiting!!!

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Well, if it is still open, I will take that last open slot... Hahaha~

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

awesome, its still open!

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphimLullaby on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Cool~ I will turn in my character sheet sometime later tonight/tomorrow then!

SeraphimLullaby
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm

I reckon maybe we should assume we recruited the others as well, so that it doesn't take forever to get to what really matters and so people won't get bored and leave XD

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XiaoZun on Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:31 pm

WEll, I'm stuck now... Anybody mind giving me ideas?

XiaoZun
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Like I said...maybe we should skip this little chapter :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

I agree! hahaha no one can post but like four people, and sorry SeraphimLullaby, scratch that message I sent you a second ago, hahaha. we can go ahead and be at the academy and all.

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby eccentric vibe on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Wait, so, what does everyone think about my idea with the other people at the academy?

eccentric vibe
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Really sorry guys, I don't think this roleplay is for me. :( Also, I've got lots of school work and there's another roleplay I'm really trying to focus on. Hopefully someone will take over Ice Wolf.

N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!