Elenia: The Journey Begins

Elenia: The Journey Begins

a part of “Elenia: The Journey Begins”, a fictional universe by Magix.

When the land of Elenia turns to a legend of 6 gems of power, will those chosen by the gems be able to end this dark period, or will they just become more victims to an unforgiving war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elenia: The Journey Begins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elenia: The Journey Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am

I'll do it, it's the one called Death right?

i got a thing for necromancy XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Um..Magix....kind of waiting for you to post so the scene can continue ^^;
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Muahahahahahaha!!!! You hear that Magix!? Huh, do 'ya? Do 'yaaaaa?! They're waiting on YOU to post. HA! I'm finally not the center of angst any more.

Oh and Oblivian, you need to edit your post. Like Tim said, there aren't three gem weilders, there's only one (Marina), and then there is Magix. A Krovi rat. It would still make sense for Ryu to mention, since he's already met him. So, you're good on that.
Last edited by Mr. Crow on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Crow
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:16 pm

I know we are, and We've been waiting for what 2 days? 3 Maybe? I have about 17-18 more before catching up to you Birdy :P

Magix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey, hey. hey!! Like I said before, I had some.... migrating to do.

At least I can flyyyyyy!! *crows*

Mr. Crow
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Okay all I posted. The first five or so paragraphs are just one big post from me, and the rest is a convo from me and Karri.

Mr. Crow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 am

I just posted, and I'm sorry for the wait. My Dad's in the hospital, and he's not doing all to well. So if the post sucks, then meh whatever. I just figured I should post something to move the scene along.

Also just to note this fight it getting kinda god moddy. Let's tone it down a bit please. Let people have a chance to respond to every action. As much as I would want the fight to move along, I don't want it being at the cost of people getting god moddy. Thanks.

Magix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorry it took so long for my post. Finals are up now.

Oblivian
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Wed May 04, 2011 3:48 pm

If we could get this fight done sometime soon, that would be cool. I think we could all use the rp getting back together, moving on, and hopefully getting the hell out of the Lethlian Kingdom.

Magix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Thu May 12, 2011 7:36 am

Alright guys I have some bad news. Crow Dropped from the RP due to a busy life, and I don't believe Karri is with us anymore either (largely due to her inactivity on the forums). I think that personally the whole rp needs to be restarted for a few reasons.

- New arrivals will be more inclined to join a new adventure, as opposed to joining an adventure already in progress.
- The story is messed up, to a point beyond repair, because of all the join and drops
- The lore surrounding the gem wielders no longer makes sense with said join and drops

Overall I think it would be in everyone's best interest to just do a complete restart from the beginning of the rp. Everyone in this rp currently are welcome to keep their current positions, but they don't have too. Any ideas, opinions, question, ect?

Magix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu May 12, 2011 11:14 am

im not opposed to the idea, Magix. I really liked the story when i first read it, but unfortunately everything seemed to die as soon as i joined.. lol, so ill rejoin if u create a new one, but id rather make a different character now. Mine's appeal dropped a lot, mostly because every other character seems to be 20 or below. I'm too young to play an old fart lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aufeis on Thu May 12, 2011 12:39 pm

I have no qualms with restarting. Unfortunately things look like they could use a good make over, although I am kinda disappointed to lose the char connections that were being built. Not necessarily with my chars, but among others. Oh well. Nothing lasts forever, I suppose.

I'll be dropping Ven as a gem wielder unless nobody takes it up again, although me and Oblivian are gonna have to duke it out to the end to see who gets the Dark Gem. :P

Hopefully without the severe emotional trauma, Ari can be a bit more of an open character. Kinda sad I never got to post the convos we worked so hard on. >:(
Beware the Wrath of Color Changing Kirby.

Aufeis
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Crow on Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, I know I'm not in on this anymore, but I have a suggestion about a what would make the next one better.

A big thing to take into consideration are some of the basic factors that developed within the story, which would be the Shadelian commanders, and the king, a.k.a., of course, the 'bad guys'. My point is, the plot was originally developed to only focus on the good guys, and all their associates, while only one person played all the bad guys. Assuming that all six of you will partake in the next story, and new people join, then you could just have spots for the bad guys instead of one person playing them all. This way there would be equal focus on both groups, and give more incentive for the people RP, because they would be going against something other than just a group of NPCs/Side-NPCs. However, that's not to say Misdemeanor didn't give all her characters a great deal of depth.

The story is pretty open, since all the plot describes is the conflict between the nations, and the legend of the gems, so you can add just about whatever you want to it, and it would still make sense. Seems like some of the better RPers these days go for the longer intros anyway.

Mr. Crow
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Thu May 12, 2011 10:41 pm

I've gotta say, I'm inclined to agree with Crow. I'm in a couple of RP's with two opposing sides involved, and they've all REALLY taken off. Having the freedom to play both good guys and bad guys is really a plus, although, it makes it difficult for either side to ever gain at least a momentary victory, because no one wants their characters that they spent time on and put effort into creating to die. Maybe, if we got a few RPers that would be willing to make killable good and bad characters? Idk, its just something I think about in all the RPs im in that have opposing sides, and i think that if a character could actually kill another REAL character, it would add to the RP a lot. Of course, I'm not suggesting that every character a designated person or persons make should be killable, just saying, if there were a few decent RPers that could manage a couple characters and allow one of them to actually be killed, it might be really cool. But then again, Idk, ive enver tried anything like that before, and I'm sure you don't want to recreate ur RP for the sake of experimentation, Magix. lol, i would totally understand

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Fri May 13, 2011 7:01 pm

Well, for my part. It was certainly quite hard making posts for the majority of the commanders and generals at the same time since I think it would not be good flooding the post tab with each story of per character. So, it would be quite good to have the bad guys some air time and more definitive characterization by being played by other players. Although, I have all the background checks for each in my mind really and who is to die and when to. On the side note, the Princess was going to die at certain point but well. It was nice while it lasted. But, I would not take my position up again since I have quite an uncertain internet schedule due to my life activities. I might hold up everyone else due to this. Good luck everyone and thank you for the compliment Mr. Crow. I love my bad guys^_^.
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Fri May 13, 2011 7:18 pm

I never said that no one could be the bad guys. Mis was just one of the only ones to show interest in them, other then Aufeis and myself, so I let her have free reign with them.

It's a damn shame to lose you Misdemeanor, but it's a decision I respect and thank you for choosing. If you ever can find more time for rping, there will always be a spot for you here. It's been a pleasure.

Magix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magix on Mon May 23, 2011 12:49 am

The Story has been revamped and reworked over. It's back up now so hope you guys get those chars up again soon. roleplay/elenia-the-journey-begins-remake/

Magix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Doubt you remember me but I was an original member of the first Elenia; my character was Nicholas Grayeson. I was wondering if you possibly have room for me and my character. If not, I'll completely understand. Just send me a PM.

- The_Lone_SOLDIER

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!