Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

ello

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

ello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inggiemax on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:18 pm

*waves nervously*
umm.. ello.. i be new here an stuff.. umm an i dun know what else to say so yeah.. >.>;
I am soo tired @_@

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inggiemax
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: ello

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:08 am

*Waves enthusiastically back at Inggiemax*

Welcome to RPGateway!

That's okay, we are here to help you. So, where do we start? Yes! I know where we begin. Your avatar. I love it! Elfen Lied was such a cool anime. You obviously have taste, which will help add up your Saladin-cool points.

So, back to business...

We're a friendly bunch here at RPGateway, and rather surprisingly, so are the staff. Unusual, I know, but that's how it is. If you have any questions/comments/suggestions do not hesitate to approach them. They're distinguished by their red (for admins) and green (for mods) names on their posts and the "Who is online now" list. They will do anything they can to help you and make your time here more enjoyable.

Of course though, don't limit yourself to the staff for assistance. I feel happy in saying that ANY member will be happy to help you out with anything that you need.

So, now you've signed up, had a bit of a look round (I am guessing you have done that by now), what do you do now, eh?

The answer to that is rather simple - you get involved!There are literally hundreds of RPs for you to choose from, and they are all nicely categorised for the convenience of everyone. It's REALLY easy top find whatever you might be looking for. In general, just jump in there, make a post, enjoy the RP. A few RPs may require a character profile before you join, or an application. So, be sure to double check out of courtesy. :P And, another obvious point, you are totally free to make your own RPs and post them up for people to join.

We don't just focus on RP, however, and on the forum you will find a whole section dedicated to non-RP related topics and forums. Most everything is covered, and you will find many many subjects ranging from gaming to hobbies, to current affairs such as American Presidential elections.

So, go jump into the community, we have our arms open to catch you. And remember, you can always get in contact with me via PM on here, or through our chat, where I can be reached roughly 75% of the time. In the chat not only will you find people who will be able to give you immediate assistance, but also RPs. And, following how the forum works, you will also find a good amount of complete randomness.

I think I covered everything, so any other questions, direct them at anyone, but, I am nearly always available, despite not being staff.

OH!! Two things I forgot to mention. Firstly, I LOVE your avatar - Elfen Lied rules. And secondly...

HAVE FUN!

Peace.

Lord Saladin

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.