Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate

Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate

a part of “Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate”, a fictional universe by Ravelin.

Can six commoners really be engaged to the crown princes and princesses of the six kingdoms? Will love fight pass their backgrounds, social status, and race and create peace or war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Also, I'm going to be adding some more places for the RP. Like tomorrow I'll add Lobby (I'll explain that room later), Girls' Bedroom Hall, and Guys' Bedroom Hall. So if you guys have any suggestions or request, shoot mo a PM or post here. Like for Escasriet, I'm adding a "Black Smith/Smithery" location since the castle does have guards that would need replacement armor or weapons close by instead of waiting for a shipment.

I'm thinking of also adding a lake location so that our Ari people would swim a little if they want.

There's also an important announcement on the last post on page four if you guys hadn't read it.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SasoriRinku on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:11 pm

Just an announcement guys: My friend as been a wonderful pal and gotten me sick over the weekend. I'm not feeling too well right now, and I'm probably going to have to stay home for the next couple of days. That leaves me with two possibilities: 1) If I'm feeling better but still sick, and get a bit stir crazy, I may post rather quickly as a way to pass the time; or 2) If I keep feeling like I do now (which is pretty awful, lol), then I'll probably not feel like posting at all. I notice that no one is posting right now, but I'm just saying that so that you guys know I'm not slacking. Please try to be lenient with me, as my posting will come down to how I'm feeling and not just how lazy I'm being (like it usually does).

Warm Wishes for the rapidly approaching holidays,
-Rinn

(Yes, this is a letter? Why, because I felt like it.)
'Mekaku City Actors anime coming soon! Brace yourselves!'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SasoriRinku
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:11 pm

OK, hey guys so so so sorry about my sudden lack of posting. I didn't mean to but, much like Sasori above, I got sick late last week. It started out as a simple cold so it didn't stop me from working on my post but it soon escalated and I was quickly bed ridden...is that how you spell that? Anyways, I'm sure that you can tell that when I say bed ?ridden? I mean I was stuck in my bed doing absolutely nothing but failing to sleep, eat, or really even have a coherent thought. This kept coming to mind and I vaguely remember having some pretty cool ideas that I never really finished thinking about, but I had so many drugs in my poor pathetic system that I don't honestly remember what I was thinking...anyways, I would have gone to the hospital, but everyone knows that there are more deadly bugs in a hospital than there is in your house and I am deathly afraid of needles and blood, no seriously I pass out (that's how scared I am of them, pathetic isn't it...much like my life). No anyways, oh geez, I don't even remember what I was going to say *pulls hair*. Well, I am on the long road to recovery and even mustered up the strength to go to school for all of an hour! Yes, success! T_T. Anyways, a word from the wise, to the wise, whatever, never fail to recieve a flu shot because you are scared of shots, especially if you never get sick because I garrantee you WILL successfully get some sort of virus and nearly die. (I seriously thought I would at one point, but understand I am a bit of a drama queen [and yes I do actually perform in dramas] so don't take everything I say too seriously)

Well I think the whole point of this was to say that I am working on a post...sort of, I have to start over cause I can't remember half of the point of a sentence on a regular basis but hey, love me anyways! Fortunately I got most of it don before my overdramatic fail! Perhaps Epic rather than overdramatic...ugh. Well, I was saying something important.

OH post. I almost have it done! Alright I'm done...I think. I'll come back and add more if I happen to remember something in this fuzzy fog.

Your very own,
~M

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:56 am

Don't apologize Machubi-Uniki, the slow posting of the RP mainly lays with me and I really should have gotten my Ikar post done days before now (literally =_=) but part of the problem is that I've been a bit busy (with early Christmas shopping and not waiting at the last minute and get killed in a store from over crowded store) and my aunt having a baby (cutest little girl... but too bad she looks like her daddy instead of her mommy lol), but the main blame is my crappy writer's block when every time I go to type up Ikar's post!!!

I'm too used to RPing as girls and normally shy away from guys, especially asshole ones, so it's been a little challenging getting to the arrogant Ikar's head and make a freakin' post. Anyway, IT WILL BE UP BY TONIGHT OR SUPER EARLY TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!!

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm

I hope everyone's excited! X-mas is just around the corner in 8 more days! Happy Holidays to all, and I hope to see you all posting again soon as we wind down and relax during the break! (That is of course so long as everyone isn't taking vacations to places where there's no internet)
Kumori Ryuu

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 am

I'm back from Mexicoooo!

I'm very disappointed to see that absolutely nothing has happened in the RP.... is everyone still committed to this but just busy with the holiday season? Or have people bailed without saying anything?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:01 am

A little of both, looks like. I'm still in it if everyone else is. I can have a post up tomorrow.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:17 am

I'm still around and waiting for everyone to post something.

By the way, welcome back Kenzi!! We missed you!!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Beta Tester World Builder Lifegiver Arc Warden Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:13 pm

Well I guess I'll go ahead and post something since it's been a while since I did. It's still New Years Eve right now, so I'll be back at my midnight time to wish you all a Happy New Year officially. Till then!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm also still in, however I did get a little busy and after about a week of nothing I decided I'd check back after the break. Hope no one minds too much. I'm happy to see that there are those that are still around. ^-^

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriRyuu on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Obviously there is nobody left so I'll say goodbye now.

It was fun everyone!

Maybe I'll see you guys around sometime again!

KumoriRyuu
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!