Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate

Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate

a part of “Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate”, a fictional universe by Ravelin.

Can six commoners really be engaged to the crown princes and princesses of the six kingdoms? Will love fight pass their backgrounds, social status, and race and create peace or war?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:48 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elphanor: Tipping the Scales of Fate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:25 pm

May I reserve a female Selkie, a commonor from Airis, please?

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Sure thing.^_^

Ravelin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:59 pm

^-^ Thank you! *hugs* *-* you're my favorite person.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fight The Tears on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Could I possibly reserve the Tibole Princess? Oh, and could she be an Oni?

Fight The Tears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Awww =^_^= Thanks, Machubi!

I'll reserve the spot for you, Fight, and sure.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brigitteanncastro on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Can I reserve the Elphanor princess?

brigitteanncastro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

Yep, you can.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:15 pm

I am willing to change things about my character if you wish. Just say the word ^-^

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:07 pm

I sent you the PM with the little suggestion that you replied that you're currently working on. Ai looks great and I can't wait to see how she and the others interact with each other.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Can I reserve a female commoner from Gai? =3

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm sure you could. I bode you congratulations. You have claimed the last female commonor spot. Perhaps Even the last female spot all together!

^-^

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Can I reserve the Ruthen Prince?

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Yes to both reservations.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flying monkey child on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Hey, I got some basic stuff in for my character. I'll finish it and have it all edited tonight.

flying monkey child
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:43 am

Okay, we only have two more Commoner spots opened (Gai and Ruthen) they can be either male or female since there's one spot for each gender opened.

So, if you guys could either try to recruit a couple of RPers or double up on a character (only if you have the time for another one) then we'll be able to get started once all the character sheets have been submited and approved.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Sorry, my bad. It looks like we only have the Ruthen (male) commoner opened. I somehow forgot Remiri's reservation

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:09 pm

I don't get it, is the Ruthen commoner taken or is the Gai commoner taken? If not I wanna reserve one of them (But I don't know which is open, the front page and the OOC say diff things D:)

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ravelin on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 pm

The Ruthun Commoner was opened until a friend of mine took him, but I have not heard anything from the girl that reserved the Gai Commoner so I'm opening the spot up (I edited the Intro to the RP, but I was going to make that announcement after I finish up my Elphanor Commoner). So the Gai Commoner is opened, but the character has to be a girl.

Ravelin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wheatley on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Do Golems have an appearence in general? (I can't find much pictures but I'll reserve)

The only one I can find is this: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/215/f/0/___Remember____by_charlie140588.jpg

Found another one! http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Female%20golem&order=9&offset=144#/dr1ep0

Wheatley
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!