Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

End Saga

End Saga:Forum Chat

a part of “End Saga”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

During the beta testing of the mmorpg, End of the World Saga widely known as End Saga, very strange incidents are occurring. Begin your journey on the Dark continent of Xanthe and get to the bottom of this mystery.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “End Saga”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] End Saga:Forum Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 am

I'm still present and reading so if we work it out a bit then this role play could continue because we have enough to do so if most are still present

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:33 am

Ready and waiting
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

13lazer31
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:02 pm

We might as well slowly head off from where we were.

Darkstar is dead now, But wasn't he at the alter? He didn't go to the training grounds.. or are the two places connected somehow cause I am missing something after reading through all those post again.

Oborosen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:51 pm

They're connected but much like a park's tennis courts. Connected yet separate and when I said training grounds I was referring to the entire underground training area.
And… Here… We… Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oborosen on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 am

You know I really did like this Rp and it just brings me down to see that this has gone on for so long. I can only guess that a few of you still ever care about this or maybe even none at all.

I'll give it one more day before action will be taken to see if I can get some of you back.

Oborosen
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lirrin on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Hey, I don't know if this roleplay is still running but I just got the internet back, our computer died for a week and a half...
Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.

~Edgar Allan Poe

Lirrin
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 pm

I'm sorry to say Lirrin, but it's dead for now. I'll restart it up as soon as I can get the time again.

CherrySwirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: End Saga:Forum Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:14 am

Salutations,
Old members of the Archon Guilds, I am reaching out to you because I have restarted End Saga Online. it's on a different site. The SR system is not as systematic as it formerly was. It's more easy going and less technical, with not as many rules. It's just for fun and I thought some of you may be interested in joining. Each time a different Stage is completed a new one will be unlocked with region map, city and dungeons will be unlocked.

Hope to see you soon.^^

http://endsagaonline.createaforum.com/i ... tion=forum

CherrySwirl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!