Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Im Enishi..And I Hate Everyone.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Im Enishi..And I Hate Everyone.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enishi on Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:42 pm

I hope I annoy you with my many capitalised words.
Im sorta bored of posting these so here's the low down.

Im Female
Im 21
Im from Wales, UK.
I was born 23rd november 1984.
I like Anime, webdesign, dragons, drawing, reading, blood, sadism, revenge, Vampyres, playing RO and mocking people.
I hate spiders, speeders, god moders, idiots, pokemon fan boys, any green vegetable and Chavs, and crap Vampyres.
I have 5 pets.
I own a PS2, N64, PSX, Gamecube, GBA, GB Colour, GBA SP, Nintendo DS, PSP and Cassette Atari system.
My own chars are, Kraven Darkina, Sion Gabriel Verhaiz, Alexander de Ferrel and Luthais.
No, I dont like politics.
Yes, im having an affair with Lantis.
No, im not funny.
Yes, I dont like you.

[The End]
Perileanus: Who the hell are you?
Lucifer: ..You're lord and Master *He smirked knowing it affected the man*
Perileanus: Like hell you are *Snarling defiantly*
Lucifer: ..Oh you'd like hell *Gestured, that grin never fading*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enishi
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:30 pm

Tightness. We love you too! If you'd like to show us exactly how much you love us, check out the chat (on the left over there under Forum) or drop us a line down in the shoutbox (Check below). If you're feeling lonely or lost, just contact any of the other Administrators or I through whatever means you can and we'd love to brighten your day. Also, it seems you have a fancy for the fantasmic and whimsical, so check out the role playing going on in the Fantasy thread. If you have a better idea, let us know - We're always looking for new role playing ideas. So what are you waiting for? Go go go!

To save you a couple clicks, here's my contact info:
AIM: SinfulSoul4000
G-talk and Gmail: SinfulSoul4000@gmail.com
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enishi on Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm

I do go on the irc that the chatroom is located but I dont go to the actual #Gwing channel. Im not lonely, just bored. And the only one who gets to see my love is my lovely partner, baha. Salmon compells you, posting your email publically is the best way to get spam emails! <3

Enishi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corewarp on Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:26 am

What an up tight girl.... and to the email thing.. i post mine everywhere.. since the only mails i get are spam mail... i dont have any friends who wana email me.. i use msn for that xD
I understand if you hate me

Corewarp
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:00 am

Well I can't say we support any form of Spam mail, but I can't stop anyone from abusing a resource that we freely provide to help people out who may need it in a confidential manner. All we can do is take actions against these kinds of threats as best we can when they arrise, such as warnings, suspensions, bannings, or if severe in enough, alerting the right authorities.

Anyway, enough about that. This is a place to have fun and relieve the stress of everyday life, not to drive that controversy and turmoil even deeper. So sit back, grab a drink of your liking and enjoy your time here.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enishi on Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:50 am

I might do, but I dont RP much anymore, I ran a few successful rp forums myself in the past but people lost interest so I stopped. I'll probably wibble here from time to time though.

Enishi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AureliaxAlric on Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:51 am

O_O
OMFG
ENISHI
;-;.
I never knew you were a chick.
=[
- Gwen -
THANKS FOR NOT TELLING ME
; Cries. ;
Oh well.

AureliaxAlric
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Im Enishi..And I Hate Everyone.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demonsfearme on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 pm

Enishi wrote:I hope I annoy you with my many capitalised words.
Im sorta bored of posting these so here's the low down.

Im Female
Im 21
Im from Wales, UK.
I was born 23rd november 1984.
I like Anime, webdesign, dragons, drawing, reading, blood, sadism, revenge, Vampyres, playing RO and mocking people.
I hate spiders, speeders, god moders, idiots, pokemon fan boys, any green vegetable and Chavs, and crap Vampyres.
I have 5 pets.
I own a PS2, N64, PSX, Gamecube, GBA, GB Colour, GBA SP, Nintendo DS, PSP and Cassette Atari system.
My own chars are, Kraven Darkina, Sion Gabriel Verhaiz, Alexander de Ferrel and Luthais.
No, I dont like politics.
Yes, im having an affair with Lantis.
No, im not funny.
Yes, I dont like you.

[The End]

Can I lick you? You know... like.. your shoulder or something?

demonsfearme
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:01 pm

You are not the only one. I always say, People don't go into computer science because they want to work with the public. And? I am having a great time. Yes I know. For example, gold.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.