Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ω©( Β΄ο½₯шο½₯)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Epoximise

Epoximise

a part of “Epoximise”, a fictional universe by nezzyrps.

A new Dark Lord has risen - only this one isn't targeting muggles, they're targeting purebloods. (Private group RP - if you'd like to join, PM me or post in the OOC thread!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Epoximise”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Epoximise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:56 am

Application
You can use whatever template you want, but make sure it has the following information. Please give us a few decent paragraphs for personality & history.
Full Name:
House/Occupation:
Age/Year:
Blood Status:
Personality: (you can combine this with the history section, as long as all the information is there.)
History: (can be combined with the personality section, as long as all the information is there.)
Parents/Other relatives and important people: (can also be included in history.)

Canon Characters
If you'd like to change anything about these canon characters, such as their year and house, just ask! Always feel free to PM me.
Alumni - Limited availability
Teddy Lupin - Born April 1998, Graduated from Hogwarts as Hufflepuff Head Boy in 2016/2017.
Victoire Weasley - Born May 2nd, 2000, Graduated from Hogwarts in 2018/2019.
James Sirius Potter II - Born in 2003 or 2004, Graduated from Hogwarts as a Gryffindor in 2022/2023.

Hogwarts Students
Albus Severus Potter - Slytherin 7th year (played by burning ; Alex Storm)
Lily Luna Potter II - Gryffindor 5th year (played by Maeves ; Elle Fanning)

Rose Granger-Weasley - Slytherin 7th year (played by nezzyrps ; Jane Levy)
Hugo Granger-Weasley - Hufflepuff 5th year (played by nezzyrps ; Freddie Highmore)

Fred Weasley II - Gryffindor 7th year (played by Maeves ; Keiynan Lonsdale)
Roxanne Weasley - Gryffindor 6th year (played by purpletorment ; Tashi Rodriguez)

Molly Weasley II - Ravenclaw 6th year (played by Maeves ; Sophie Turner)
Lucy Weasley - Hufflepuff 5th year (played by burning ; Zanna Van Vorstenbosch)

Dominique Weasley - Gryffindor 7th year (played by HalliwellSlytherin ; Madeline Ford)
Louis Weasley - Ravenclaw 5th year (played by nezzyrps ; Lucky Blue Smith)

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy - Slytherin 7th year (played by purpletorment ; Paul Craddock)

Lorcan Scamander - Hufflepuff 6th year (played by flores ; Luke Powell)
Lysander Scamander - Ravenclaw 6th year (played by flores ; Luke Powell)

Semi-Canon Characters
Frank Octavian Longbottom - Hufflepuff 7th year (played by Maeves ; Nick Robinson)
Anika Prisha Patil - Ravenclaw 7th year (played by burning ; Natalia Calvani)
Tamsin Aria Plunkett - Gryffindor 7th year (played by nezzyrps ; Ashley Frangipane/Halsey)
Samuel Adisa Thomas - Gryffindor 6th year (played by burning ; Tre Samuels)
Ishka Krum - Slytherin 7th year (played by RubyTuesday ; Vanessa Moe)
Lidiya Krum - Hufflepuff 6th year (played by RubyTuesday ; Kim Ji-Woo/Chuu)
Vesta Greengrass - Slytherin 6th year (played by flores ; Emily Bador)
En-Lai "Ravi" Chang - Ravenclaw 7th year (played by faunes ; Ahn Seok Chan)
Xiu-Ying "Clara" Chang - (played by faunes ; Seon Hwang)
Last edited by nezzyrps on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Epoximise

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:26 am

Nezzy! It's been a while, but it's good to see you alive and kicking. I shan't be joining due to other commitments and a limited experience with Harry Potter, but I'd like to wish you all the best and hope it goes well. I had a bunch of fun RPing with you last, so I'm sure your crew here will certainly enjoy it.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tanman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:42 am

@Tanman: It's good to see you, too. While I'm disappointed you won't be joining us, I understand, and thank you! I hope you're doing well, and maybe we'll get to RP together again soon elsewhere. :)

As for anyone else who might be looking in here, I figured I should probably post an update:
I've been contacted by Maeves, and we're planning to turn this into a small, semi-private rp. If you're interested in joining, please let me know by either posting here, or sending me a PM! ^_^
In other news, Rose's CS is up, in case anyone wants to check that out. I'll almost definitely be adding more to it later, especially in regard to her history, as we get more characters for her to even have a history with.
That's about it! I've got some interesting plans to throw this plot into motion, but we need a few more players still before we can start, so I hope to hear from you soon!

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Hey guys, just to let you know: I'm sick, so I'll be online sporadically via my phone whenever I'm awake, but I'm mostly gonna be downing knockoff Nyquil and burying myself in blankets until I either die or feel better. (Don't worry, it'll almost definitely be the latter.) If I haven't responded to your PM, I'm not ignoring you, I've just been busting my ass at work while sick which has left me with very little energy, so I'm copying this message onto all important ooc threads and then quite likely going back to sleep. I'll get to everything when I can. <3

P.S.: I'm making an OC(very barely semi-canon) Gryffindor who's part Siren, and we're slowly filling in slots! So far we're a trio, so I'd say we could use two-ish more players.
I think, due to connections with other characters, the most wanted canons are Lily, Hugo, Roxanne, Lucy, and Scorpius. OCs are more than welcome!
There are a few I'm thinking about picking up myself, so hurry in and snatch them up if you want a canon. ;p

P.S.S. there isn't a character limit because we're going to be semi-private. I'll update the rules as soon as I can, when I'm feeling a bit better.

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:29 am

HEY!

I've been itching to play Dominique for a while now this may be the answer to my prayers if you'll have me.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:44 pm

Alright, we've got two more players, and I've updated the canon list!

@HalliwellSlytherin feel free to submit Dominique's character sheet. WIPs are fine (We have a lot of them already but I know you guys can't see them so I figured I make sure you knew).

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:00 pm

Oh, also, a few things as I gear up to start:

Would you guys like a connections/relationships thread?

I'll be starting a thread for groups, like Quidditch teams and school clubs, soon. I also had an idea that I was going to see if any of you were interested in: a school newspaper, including an anonymously written gossip column.

I finally thought of a name for the new hate group: LOTUS. May or may not be an acronym, not sure yet, but it seems fitting because of that while flower-that-grows-in-mud thing, and I thought it'd be funny if these horrible people called themselves something delicate like petals or blossoms. Anyway, it'll become even more relevant later.

Speaking of: I need each of you to let me know, for each of your characters, if you're okay with them being threatened, getting hurt/kidnapped/attacked, etc. And your boundaries for them, just in case, as this RP obviously features some violent and dark themes.

(I'm still sick but I'm also really excited about this so I'm curled under a blanket typing on my phone, lol. Will try to get on a computer after my bf gets back from the store with food.)

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 am

Yay! I'm super excited for this. As for my characters, I hope it's okay that I said Anika Patil would be headgirl? No one else seems to have claimed it and it's pretty fitting for her character - plus, because she's a pureblood and headgirl, she'd likely be a big target for the new 'baddies'.

Speaking of, I'm completely fine with whatever happening to my characters (so long as they aren't killed off haha) & a relationship thread may come in handy - something that I can always make for us if you wanted?

Hope you get better soon Nezzy!

Edit; Also, if anyone wants a character sheet, I can provide you with one :-) I know some people prefer to have a basis to work off of.

burning
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:08 pm

I know you like coding and stuff so you can make one if you want to, burning :P
Also yeah I already put her in the list because I saw in your wip that she was Head Girl :)

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Same, super excited! And Hi to the new players I haven't spoken to yet, Halli and Tori (hey again!). :)

Fred is also going to be a chaser for Gryffindor and Molly the seeker for Ravenclaw, if you guys don't mind. Frank will also take up one of the Hufflepuff's prefect position.

In addition, I don't mind the torture of my characters as long as they don't end up hella dead, yet anyway. I'm entertaining the idea of killing a character off later on, possibly. Relationship threads are also always helpful too so you got my vote on it!

I do hope your feeling better Nezz!

Just a general announcement, I recently sprained my ankle pretty severely and I'm on pain meds that puts me out every 6 hours so my time on here with a computer will be a little limited, for now. I'll still be on my phone so if anything, hit me up!

Also Nezz, if you also want to do a professor thread I can help with that. Graphics, Fc's, Coding, etc.

Maeves
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver Donated! Contributor Donated!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:30 am

Awesome, this is the WIP version of the relationship sheet. I'll send the code version to Nezzy when everyones characters have been submitted & I can add them all.

Also for my characters, could I have Albus be Slytherin's seeker & Sam will also be a chaser for Gryffindor.

As for a CS - here's a basic skeleton, feel free to edit it how you please, just be sure to keep the credit at the end! Thank you.

Code: Select all
[font=david][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=thought hex]β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center][img]circular%20picture%20here.[/img]
[img]name%20from%201001%20fonts.[/img]
[size=120][color=thought hex]quote or something if you'd like[/color][color=transparent]x[/color][color=thought hex] here[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=thought hex]β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/right]
[font=centaur][size=120][color=hex][b]N A M E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]N I C K N A M E (S)[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]A G E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]Y E A R[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]S E X U A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]B L O O D S T A T U S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]H O U S E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]H E X [/b][/color][/size]
here.[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=thought hex]β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][font=david][left][img]img%20or%20gif%20500x500[/img][/left] 
[size=120][color=hex][b]S T Y L E[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]H E I G H T  & W E I G H T[/b][/color][/size] 
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]A P P E A R A N C E[/b][/color][/size]
here.[/font]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=thought hex]β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][right][img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img] [img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/right]
[size=120][color=hex][b]L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]D I S L I K E S[/b][/color][/size]
here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=thought hex]β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img]
[img]img%20or%20gif[/img][/left][size=120][color=hex][b]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/b][/color][/size]
here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=thought hex]β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[right][img]250x250[/img] [img]250x250[/img]
[img]250x250[/img] [img]250x250[/img][/right]
[size=120][color=hex][b]W A N D[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]P A T R O N U S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]F A M I L I A R[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]B R O O M[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]T A L E N T S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]W E A K N E S S E S[/b][/color][/size]
here.

[size=120][color=hex][b]P A R E N T A G E[/b][/color][/size]
here.
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][color=thought hex]β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ[/color][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[b][center]cs by burning // filled out by (your username here)[/center][/b]

burning
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Hello everyone, thought I would just say hello! I have Scorpius and Roxanne! I believe Roxanne will be a chaser on the Gryffindor Quidditch team but Scorpius is definitely a glorified cheerleader lmao. Qudditich is not his thing. However, if nobody else requests it, nezzy could Scorpius possibly be head boy? It just seems fitting for his persona, if not however it's totally fine!

purpletorment
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Sorry this has to be a quick response because I'm at work, but I'll update everything when I get home. I'm thinking about accepting everyone's WIPs just so burning can see what characters we have now, if everyone is okay with that?

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:15 am

Okay guys, I'm home. I'll get online soon and get stuff done, but for now, I've been nauseous and such all day so I haven't been able to eat anything really, and I was just at work from 11:30am to 10pm so I'm gonna climb in the shower and pretend I don't exist for a bit then find some food first.

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nezzyrps on Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:01 am

Sorry for posting so many separate times today, lol. I think I've got both threads fully updated. If you see anything wrong, let me know!
I want to get all the canons filled before we get too far into the RP, but I also want to keep the group small, so if any of you have friends interested, feel free to invite them. I'm thinking of picking up Hugo and the Scamander twins, if no one else shows interest in them before Tuesday (my next day off). I have one friend who has shown interest, but has previous engagements and such, so if we're about to start and still have spots open I'll shoot them a message in case they decide to join. Otherwise, I'd say this is probably it as far as our group!
Maeves, burning, HalliwillSlytherin, and purpletorment, it's good to meet you all, and I'm excited to begin what I hope will be a wonderful adventure together. :)

nezzyrps
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 am

It may be a good idea, or at least if people posted their faceclaims and hex codes here, I could add them then.
I'm honestly really looking forward to this. It's awesome that I get to RP with some of you guys again, and get to know others for the first time!

burning
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maeves on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:23 pm

ImageXXXXXXXImageXXXXXXXImageXXXXXXX

Molly Weasley: #89AEC4XXXXXXXXXXFred Weasley II: #802C26XXXXXXXXFrank Longbottom#e5b630

And my new addition,

Lily Potter: #eb9414

Is this okay burning? Face claims and Hex codes. :)

Maeves
Member for 4 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean Conversationalist Lifegiver Donated! Contributor Donated!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby purpletorment on Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Here are mine!

Image Image
Scorpius Malfoy; #718840 & Roxanne Weasley; #9a819d
paul craddock & tashi rodriguez

Also, Nezzy I don't mind as long as my characters aren't killed lmao!

purpletorment
Member for 4 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flores on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Flores and I'm playing the Scamander twins :)

Image Image
Lysander Scamander: #a6b1b9 xxx Lorcan Scamander: #b4ab8e

Hints to tell them apart: Ly is usually the one lost/with ink stains on his fingers :P

Edit: Also, @burning, i hope it's alright that I used the sheet you provided! Thank you!!

flores
Member for 4 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby burning on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:16 am

Thank you guys so much! That's perfect.
And it's not a problem at all, flores - Welcome btw!

burning
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!