Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Error

Error

a part of “Error”, a fictional universe by Leej10100.

Minimum, a perfect Utopia, with one rule above all "We represent Equality". Meaning no special people. No one is allowed to be different. Everything and Everyone must be the same. And that's where you come in...{No more Roles Left}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Error”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Error

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:17 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Error"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Error

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 pm

Would it be okay to reserve the male Wonderland~? :3
We represent equality~
Last edited by VenusFlyTrap on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:31 pm

Can I please reserve a female Sonic Boom?

We represent equality.
Last edited by Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Hey there ^___^
Gahhh I was about to take on the Female Sonic Boom and the female core but when I saw it was already asked for.
So, could I please reserve the female core ? <3

We represent equality

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 pm

@ Venus - Of course you can, but you're missing something.

@ Skye - Same goes for you Skye, I'll put you down, but your missing something.

@ Emmie - Hey Emmie! ^___^ Great to see you again.
Of course go right ahead.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:14 pm

Could I reserve the last Core member please?

We represent equality
Last edited by phoenixheart on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:17 pm

@ Phoenix - I'm sorry Phoenix, but Emmie already requested the role. You can ask for another one though, and your missing something.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:17 pm

Fixed it, sorry I read that part but because of my excitement it slipped my mine.

We represent equality.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Changed it

phoenixheart
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 pm

@ Skye - That is okay ^_^. And Thank you, you're fully accepted now.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:25 pm

Likewise! I look forward playing again with you, I am really looking forward for this one, I know it will be awesome~ <3

Actually, do you think I could also reserve the leader for the female leader for Candy Crush?

If you need me to take on a male I understand ^^

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:26 pm

@ Phoenix - ^^ You can have the role Phoenix.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:28 pm

Quick question, does your Error have to be something that correlates to the group you're characters in? Like Sonic Boom would have to do with sound?

Also, I tried copying and pasting the bio, but it keeps telling me it's too large.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Hihi!

Can I reserve the role for the leader of the Wonderland?

Thank you! And it's Equality c:

TheHuntress
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlushingTaurus on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:30 pm

Hey. Would it be alright if i reserved the female, second in command candy crush?

We represent equality.

BlushingTaurus
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:45 pm

@ Emmie - Thank You ^^. I got the idea from when the site crashed down.

No, you don't have to take a Male. And it's okay to take the role.

@ Skye - I would prefer that, but... if you can find an ability that you really want, talk to me about it and I might allow it, even if it doesn't relate to the group.

Hmmm, try it now.

@TheHuntress - Of course ^^

@Blushing - Go ahead.

Leej10100
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VenusFlyTrap on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Sorry. Fixed it XD
Guess I missed that part

VenusFlyTrap
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:51 pm

@ Venus - That's okay, Thank you for fixing it ^^

Leej10100
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 pm

It's still not working :/ Do you mind if I cut out the "character thoughts" to make it a bit smaller?

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:07 pm

@ Skye - Yea, go right ahead

Leej10100
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!