Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Errors

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:21 am

Oh... maybe I messed something up. I logged on with some fiery button pressing... so...

But that's unlikely, yes?

Then, well.

I guess it hates me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:18 am

It's okay. Master's stuff seems to be very biased, in general.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twilight X on Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:57 am

A while back i put all my gold in the bank i think like a million or whatever u start out with, and today i come back and it says i dont have an account at the bank so i lost a million creds

Twilight X
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:07 am

Errors everywhere...what's taking so long to fix them? Seems like the site has been around for a while.

Delve
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:09 am

Such as? Feedback often helps more than criticism.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:38 pm

I got some email error when I last posted. Basicly we're all either college students or working, or both, and so it takes awhile. Eric has posted that we need help with the errors, among other things.

If there is anything specifically wrong, as in making so the forum is completly unnavigatable it would be helpful to post it specifically.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:40 pm

Here's the error I got:

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : emailer.php

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:17 pm

I already told Eric about them via msn. Unless you're gonna fix them yourself, enlighten me.

Delve
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:22 pm

If you've reported them to the E-man, why bother posting in here? Then it just seems like you're criticising his work. ;)

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:27 am

I kinda am criticising, considering that he wanted my entire clan to take base here for a simple clan war. So you gotta understand where I am coming from, we were invited and yet declined. I am here for other reasons now.

..So you're saying I shouldn't bother posting?

Delve
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:39 am

Take personal discussions to PM or the Flame forum... there's no need to digress from the topic at hand.

I am looking for php coders to help me out with the patching and fixing of the existing bugs, as I just can't continue on a full-time basis on the site as I was previously.

However, I am working on what bugs I can as I go. I'm actually focusing on finding what backups I still have of the original index page, but I'm not having much luck.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delve on Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:34 pm

There's a flame forum? Where? >>

Delve
Member for 12 years

Why is it that my bb sis makes a noise every time I hit her?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kessa Cirtos on Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:01 am

That's not my problem. *Nods to her subject line.*

Actually, I wonder if it's something on my side - You see, everytime I come to this site, I hae trouble seeing it, as in it'll disappear at odd times, generally right after the site has loaded. The only way that I have been able to fix this problem for me is to refresh the page, which (if I'm posting) results in multiple postings of the same posts. ;.;' Any ideas on how I can fix this? D'you think it's just Internet Explorer being an ass?

Kessa Cirtos
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:10 am

I wouldn't say it's you just yet. I've been having trouble with this server, as it's shared hosting - and somethings the load is too much and the site breaks beause it's so slow.

If possible, I'd give Firefox a go. There are a couple of nice tweaks in Firefox that may or may not help, but it's definitely worth a try.

If it's still screwin' up, chances are it's the server.

P.S.: I'm saving my money for dedicated hosting, $40/mo almost. So it's going to be solved.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:19 pm

Just because I can, i'll be putting some things in here...ok, 1.) This isn't exactly an error perse', but everytime i change my profile, and click submit, it takes me to a white page of Miyumi's profile. 2.) This isn't exactly an error either, but when I click on inventory on the right, it says
No user_id selected to search!

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:28 pm

weird... and it taking you to my profile is definitely an error

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:40 pm

Exactly what I had in mind, oh, and it's taken me to Zhelir's profile as well @_@

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:54 pm

What button are you using to get to your profile?

Try the one up top with your account information.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:48 pm

That's what i've been using...>_>;; Grr, still own't work. *tries again*

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:22 pm

AHA! I got it to work. Turns out it only worked when absolutely no one was online. Except me. (I realized it always went to the persons profile that was online besides me) Now i'm all good. Now to fix that inventory thing. GAH! Miyumi got on and when i was in the middle of changing ym signiture it went to her profile }=O ~This is an edit, by Digit.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.