Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Errors

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Errors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:43 pm

There are still quite a few errors in the hanger to do with spelling and grammar, just a quick tip to let you guys know, I will post anything new that comes up.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Josh Maxwell on Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:10 pm

Yes!!! My brain! I can't pay attention!..... Wait what was I talking about???

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Josh Maxwell
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:32 pm

Fixed most grammar errors. If you find any more, please let us know.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:43 am

Also under the errors category, but a different kind of error. When I upload a picture for my avatar (which meets the guidelines for dimensions and file size), I receive errors and apparently the upload fails. Is this just a beta thing or does this only support certain file formats? I used Jpeg.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:13 pm

I have adjusted the permissions on the upload folder. Please try posting an avatar now.

If the upload fails once more, please make note of the error messages and paste them here.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:40 pm

I'd like to report what I think is an error in the bank's interest system.

Well, I think it is.

How long does it take for the time for the interest to be earned?

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:46 pm

Bank's interest is compounded weekly. You will see it increase every week by 2%.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:51 pm

After my last three posts, I should have something like 2000 credits on me. Instead the thing is saying I have -600 something. Any ideas as to why?

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:44 am

Warrius wrote:After my last three posts, I should have something like 2000 credits on me. Instead the thing is saying I have -600 something. Any ideas as to why?

Bad credit? Call Bank One.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kayne on Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:58 am

I think there's sometin' wrong with the "Character" deal, or it might just be my horrible computer. -=Shrugs=-

-Kayne.

Kayne
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:16 am

The character thing is getting worked on , this site is only really in its trial stages. The characters are just one of many things that need work done. And with the bank's problem. It had a glitch that you could take out as much money as you like, so that wasnt needed.
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:09 pm

Well. I've figured out stuff. Alot more than before.

They're is an error in donating.

I tried to donate to Daigotsu, and it wouldn't let me.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:15 pm

Uhm, it gave me the money Warrius. I just went up like, 5k.

Daigotsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:16 pm

Oh. I didn't see that. It kept on saying "Critical error"

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daigotsu on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:17 pm

It just hates you.

Daigotsu
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Thu Sep 08, 2005 5:18 pm

Daigotsu wrote:It just hates you.

Woah. Thats what I was thinking.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixelgami on Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:52 pm

Zechs Marquise wrote:The character thing is getting worked on , this site is only really in its trial stages. The characters are just one of many things that need work done. And with the bank's problem. It had a glitch that you could take out as much money as you like, so that wasnt needed.

I can't seem to view the character templates and clothing and stuff. You're supposed to click the "Character" link on the upper menu, right? When I do, I get this: http://www.gwing.net/forum/nulavatar.php

Um... well... just to let you know... just in case it's like a different kind of...breakage... and stuff...

pixelgami
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:12 pm

Right site. I believe they are flash images, so (correct me if I'm wrong, Eric o_O) you need Flash.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:59 pm

Umm...she/he may not get it that its not a drag and put on kind of thing, you just click ONCE on the clothing, ciggy, eyes, etc. that you want and you submit or whatever the button is called. I thought there was something wrong with the character place too until i figured it out. o_O

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aarkon on Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:20 pm

Yeah, I just can't see a preview of my character after I select the items. But, it works still.

Aarkon
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.