Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

ESCAPE!!

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

ESCAPE!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:15 am

As Marduk went to check his mail he looked up at the heavily overcast sky "It's going to rain today." He said as he continued closer to his mail box. When he opened his mail box the only thing inside was a box. the box took up the entire mail box and had his name and address printed in the middle in bold letters.

He took the package inside and got a box cutter. When it opened there was a note, a key, and a map with directions on it. The key had a piece of paper on it which read "Room 23, reservation:Marduk Singly"

He picked up the note and read it
Marduk Sinly, you have been specially invited to several days at the St. Gregory Mansion. If you accept this invitation and appear at the mansion you will escape the oncoming Hurricane. Food, Room service, and much more will be provided for you and the other guests.We will gladly accept your arrival and have your room ready for you when you arrive.

Invitaion Letter from Owner

He had a bad feeling but he put it off as the feeling of the hurricanes approach and went into his garage to find a suitcase. He packed several clothes, his computer, a thoothbrush, some soap, toothpaste, Iron Knuckle weights, and some normal weights.

1 day later.

On either side of the road were trees, and on the other side of the trees were more trees and so on. He was playing a speical CD he made which included every song he liked. Currently playing was "Hotel California" which he had blasting since he didn't expect anybody else on the road..

(OOC: Okay people. Lets get going to the Mansion. Kind of Ironic that I'm playing Hotel California.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:53 pm

(([{Is anybody even looking at this?}]))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Re: ESCAPE!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:35 pm

OOC: I hope you dont mind if i join... and i also hope you're still doing this one.

IC: Angleaya looked down at the key and the letter that she had just opened. It said that she could get away from an oncoming tornadow that was headed in her derection if she came and that room 24 was reserved for her. Her gutt-feeling told her that she shouldnt go, but she knew that she couldnt risk the tornado.
As her car got closer to the mansion and the trees started to clear she faintly heard the song 'hotel california'. Right before she reached teh paved drive way the rain started to pour. She looked at the mansion and wondered how big of a mistake this really was.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:08 am

Marduk arrived at the mansion. It stood tall in it's glory and gave off the feel of cilized manor, yet a dark feel hang loosley around it. Marduk ignored this as he closed the top part of his convertable up before it rained. He chuckled a bit and got out of his car. He was planning on rushing to the door but saw a woman getting out in the rain. he pulled an umbrella from the back of his car and rushed over to her with it open. "Hey, you should plan ahead for any occasion." He said jokingly as they made it to the front door of the mansion.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:56 pm

Angleaya jumped slightly as a man came up to her. "Hey, you should plan ahead for any occasion." he joked as they walked under his umbrella to the mansion's doors. He seemed nice enough, but she couldn't help wonder what role he played in this whole thing. "umm, do you live hear?" She asked hoping to figure out what this was all about.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:17 pm

Czeska rolled her car up to the entrance of the old manor turned hotel, and parked far from the front door. She half hoped that any ensuing hurricane would take her car with it. She pushed open her door, and grabbed her luggage with one hand, and held her umbrella over her head with the other. She watched a couple rush up to the hotel, she assumed they had come together. Czeska walked slowly though the now-benign rain, relishing the feel of the damp air on her skin. It smelled cool, and clean, unlike the air of the city.

As she neared the couple she smiled a bright, toothy smile and nodded to them, "hello!" she greeted.

Tink047
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:17 am

Jode shifted gears as she neared the hotel, her sharp gaze picking out three figured huddled under umbrella’s stepping though the door. Her even sharper hearing picking out the loudly spoken greetings as the sound drifted along in her direction on the wind that had brewed along with the coming storm. The window of her old Holden Ute was down, and the water being spat from the heavens bestowed her face with wet cold kisses. She cursed as the car missed three beats as she parked beside a flashy convertible. The Ute was a was shell waiting to explode; Australian made and filled with dirt. Jode had never considered trading it in. stepping out of the Ute, Jode slammed the door, not bothering to lock it yet winding up the window. The figured had disappeared from site now and she reached into the back of her Ute to grab her backpack; throwing the tattered thing over her shoulder. Everything about her was old; from her tattered backpack and busted up Ute down to the three year old shoes she wore on her feet. Jode was only young, in her early twenties, and a fire still burned within her soul, although boredom of life had tamed its wild flickering a long time ago. The letter had added fuel to it, and that was probably the only reason she had come. The cyclone didn’t really bother her, yet the boredom did. The mystery of the letter and the prospect of excitement had drawn her to packing her things and leaving her humble abode behind. Tucking dampening strands of auburn red hair behind her ears, Jode made her way up the gravel path and to the front door of the hotel. Jode could hear softened voices behind the door, and she pushed it open; stepping into the artificial lightened room.
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:39 pm

Czeska closed her umbrella, and shook it off. She ran her fingers through her short brown hair, and looked around the beautiful foyer. She was amazed by her surroundings, never had she ever seen a place like this in real life. It looked, to her, like a picture of the Ritz Carlton. She pulled her letter from the coat of her pocket and read over it again. Was she supposed to check in? She looked over at the front desk, which was devoid of people, and sighed. No help there.

She walked up to the man and woman who she had come in behind and smiled at them, "did you get one of these?" she asked. "I'm Czeska, by the way."

Tink047
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:00 pm

As Jode stepped into the foyer. It's beauty wa sthe kind that just slapped you in the face but Jode continued with her bored expression. The main had left her hair and clothes damp, and she shook some curling strands form her face impatiently. The other three were standing together, one with a letter clutched in her hands. Figuring that they had all been invited to the hotel, Jode's gaze travelled over to the reception desk. There was no one there, but there was a silver bell. Jode loved to ring them, acting impatient and childish at the same time. Walking briskly to the desk she tapped her palm on the bell, the light ringing echoing throughout the room. A childish laugh escaped her lips as she tapped it a few more times before turning to the three, giving them a cross between a wave and a salute.
"Heya there. You hear to escape the cyclone too? I'm Jode by the way."

tigerz-peace
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:35 am

Angleaya looked at the two other wemen who had just walked in. "I'm Angleaya, and ya I got one of those." she said as she held her letter up.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:46 am

Czeska smiled at Jode, "yeah, I'm here for safety." She raised up her letter. "You know, the one thing that really gets me is that, well, the news didn't say anything about any bad weather." She shrugged her shoulders shoved the letter back into her pocket. "I don't know..." her thoughts trailed off as she heard the sounds of a creaking door somewhere off in the distance. The noise perked her interest, "did you hear that?"

Tink047
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Seymour on Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 pm

"Guess I'm late... No surprise there."
Paul's father had taught him how to make people wait on him by example, and he took just as much of a carefree attitude as his old man had.

He saw the small collection of cars becoming waterlogged in a way only good ole fashioned mechanical engineering could.

He made a quick cast summary judging by the vehicles parked outside.

"Hmmm, a lawyer type, and two chicks, one bubbly, the other a bit on the strange side. Should make for an interesting mix."

He continued walking slowly across the carpark, ciggarette long since extinguished by the rain, his clothing drenched, including his baggy white shirt, now see-through with damp. He brought no possesions, he had no need for them as far as he could see. All he had with him were his smokes, his invitation and a key. Although the delivery had surprised him somewhat, he refused to be unsettled by it, but had nothing better to do, so went along with it. Reaching the door, still slightly open, he arrogently kicked it aside and strode in, Blanking the others in the room for the time being to survay the hall.
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid one day, laying in a hospital bed, dying of nothing."

Baby Seymour
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:55 pm

Jode raised a fine brow in the direction of the fourth person to join the group. His arrogance didnt strike as rude or anything unexpected, just from his attire and demenour she could tell he was a bit of a stuck up prick who didnt take much shit. Well, that's what he was in her eyes. Who knows, he may be a pretty good guy. The thought ran through Jode's mind and she waved it off as a possibility before turning to reply to Angleaya and Czeska.
"Hmm.... Strange names, if you don't mind me pointing that out. I don't believe Ive heard them before, do you know of their orrigin? And no, there was nothing in the news, strange really. It's probably some weirdo who wants to rape us then feed us to the males o'er there"
Jode nodded towards the two guys then siled wrily. She could have a very disturbing dry sense of humour at times.

tigerz-peace
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:26 pm

"My name is Slavic. Probably Russian," Czeska grinned. It wasn't the first time someone had asked about her name. "It was my grandmother's name." She crossed her arms and her brow furrowed in thought, "I sure hope no one is planning on raping and eating us. We'd just have to ninja our way through the attackers."

Czeska turned her attention to the new man, "hello," she called cheerily. "How are you?!" She skipped over to him and grinned. "Here to escape mystery hurricanes?" She looked him over and decided he was rather attractive, and pretty good looking, to boot, she added.

Tink047
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:43 am

Spotting Czeska checking out the new arrival Jode smirked to herself inwardly. Her gaze travelled over the guys wet shirt and hair, studying her face openly, her arms crossing across her body.
"Oh, I don't think I'd mind... Put a bit of excitement in my life..."

tigerz-peace
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby Seymour on Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:03 pm

((Turns out that when your in the RPA you arn't allowed to post in any other RPs, its a shame, I was looking forward to it, but hey.
Feel free to kill Paul off, or someone else control him, or pretetend he never existed. but mark my words, if I graduate the academy any time soon, he WILL be back.

Baby Seymour
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:58 pm

Angleaya laughed at the the two. "I'm pretty sure I agree with Slavic." she said to Jode.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tink047 on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:21 pm

Czeska smiled at the group. "Do we check in or...?" She gestured to the empty counter. "I wish there were a TV somewhere. I'd like to see the news, see if there is any strange weather event in store that just appeared." The quiet was starting to close in on Czeska, and she wrapped her thin arms around her body. "This place is strange." Way to state the obvious, Czes. She groaned and sat down on her suit case. She decided that Jode was a rather jaded individual, the kind that might be fun to mess with, she smirked at the thought.

Tink047
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ariknoth on Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:25 pm

OOC: I think I will join!

IC: A few days after Shaun received his key to room 30 he arrived at the mansion. "Nice place..." he said as he walked through the door.
He was wearing some gray and black Vans a tight black Marylin Manson shirt and black jeans that slightly sagged and he had his dark brown hair in a slight Emo Sweep.
He laid his bags on the ground and sat in a chair.

Ariknoth
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:00 am

(Sorry for not posting for a while, Ive been without the internet for a while and the school blocked this site on their comps)

"Ahh.... We have another join our corroborry do we?"
Jode walked over to Shaun, extending a smooth, long slender fingered hand to him. She took in his shirt with apprecitation, noting the emo sweep of his hair, and her face broke into a more geniuine smile.
"Nice to know some people here show an obvious taste in good music."
She studied him inquisitivley for a fw moments before making a guess at his name.
"You look like a Shayne... or maybe a Mark... Perhaps a Shaun?"

tigerz-peace
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.