Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Escape to the Outside

Escape to the Outside

a part of “Escape to the Outside”, a fictional universe by yogitheambrangyl.

They were taken, or made. Forced to change into something they didn't believe possible. Now that they have a chance to be free, will they be able to? Or will they be thrown into a new kind of Hell? Still accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Escape to the Outside”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Escape to the Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Escape to the Outside"

Hello everyone, I hope you all like this RP and if there is anything that I am missing or that is not explained right in the RP then please let me know. If you want any references for something to do then you can check out the original RP I did called The Outside. Click Here to go see it.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Escape to the Outside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:03 pm

I'd like to make a reservation for a mutant please!
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Awesome, I will put that in right away.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:49 pm

I'd like to reserve a Mutant, please?
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Sounds good, will put that in now.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Angel on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:32 am

I would like to reserve a normal or maybe a guard, (I'm on the fence between the two) if at all possible, please and thank you.

Guardian Angel
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:16 am

Hmm, I wouldn't really call this a fanfiction. I suppose you could say it is a fanfiction of the original Outside roleplay, which is probably a lot more appropriate to link to. Just because it has similar ideas to Maximum Ride or The Hunger Games doesn't mean that it is a fanfiction to those franchises and I don't really draw any similarities to The Hunger Games. Although, I will mention that you could add Dusk to your list, where a bunch of animal experiments including a girl with hawk genes in her escape a facility and hide in an abandoned town.

Lloyd999
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:29 am

I know it isn't really a fanfiction, I just don't like saying it is completely original because some of the ideas came from those two books and that is what sparked the idea(The Hunger Games sparked the idea for the Games which happen at the Lab, minor but still, it influenced some of the make of the Lab). I haven't heard of Dusk actually, but I will be sure to look it up.

@Guardian Angel, quick work of putting in a character. I will look it over soon and give you a place.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:45 pm

I'd like to reserve a character, a lightly mutated female guard. She has a bit of feline DNA to give her the skills to keep up with the mutants she is keeping in line. Can I ask a question though? Is the RP going to be set in the prison for long or will they be released or break out soon? If they are escaping, I'd like for my character to help facilitate that..

Caged Bird
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:53 pm

@Mistress, I will put in that reservation right away. The RP will begin with the escape, I will send you a PM soon with details if you want so that your character can help with that, sound good?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 pm

oh this is interesting! Could I reserve a mutant please?

Blueshadow
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:16 pm

@BlueShadow, Yes you can!

@ Everyone else, If you know anyone how would like to play a normal(maybe someone in the government or law how will be against the mutants, or maybe one who will help.) That would be awesome. As well as people who want to play Lab workers, I will have tasks for them also. ^-^
If not, I will open up for second characters in a few days.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:01 am

BOOM. Both characters refined and submitted! I'm excited to get this thing in gear!!

Caged Bird
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:00 pm

Yay! I finally finished my character! Although... hmmmm...

BlueWind_22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Wow Mistress you are quick. And don't worry I think we will be starting soon. I want to get a few more characters in and make sure WriteLive is back on officially.
Yay for finishing characters!!

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:09 am

Oh shit, are we all cats? Damn. Most of the girls are cats....

Caged Bird
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:22 am

Curse me and my love of felines. It could always be something like the cat ward that gets off the best during the explosion?

afreerobin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:36 am

Well darn, no idea how I did not notice that XD. But that is alright, I figured I would get a lot of felines until people started getting different ideas. At least they are different types of felines, and mine and WriteLive's mutants are not cats. ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:50 pm

There we go, yogi. The only pic that still isn't showing up is his main profile pic (that stupid 100x100 thing, got my pic as close as I could but it wasn't letting it through).Everything else is ready for review

WriteLive
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 pm

Cool, sometimes it takes a few minutes for that pic to come up. But I will look it over now.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!