Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Esterview Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

a part of “Esterview Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

The Wizarding World and the Muggle World have collided, while this calls for an era of peace, there are those who desire more diverse magic. That is where Esterview comes into play. [OPEN| Need Males]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Esterview Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:24 am

If it isn't obvious by now this is a Harry Potter based RP, just in another country, and a different time period. Please if your interested just mention which face claim you'd like to reserve, and I'll make note of it ASAP. If you want to get the gist of the RP just read everything that is red and bolded. If you have any questions please feel free to post down below.

~Stark :)
Last edited by Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Esterview Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:38 am

May I reserve Jane Levy but possibly change her FC to Arden Cho?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:46 am

Yep, your reservation is in :)

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:33 am

Hay! May I please reserve FC Jane Levy and if possible can I take the position of Defence against the Dark Arts except have the FC as Scarlet Johannson??? If not than I will just reserve FC Jane Levy and FC Natalie Portmen :P

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thesouthernbelle on Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:51 am

May I reserve FC: Esti Ginzburg? :)
That's Just Peachy

thesouthernbelle
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BAWADABOO on Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:54 am

I'd like to reserve Chris Pine please :)
All hail John Rzeznick!

BAWADABOO
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 am

Hello there may I pretty please reserve Zoe Kravitz and Phoebe Tonkin?

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:08 am

May I please reserve Ezra Miller?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShykKedid on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:15 am

Salutations. If I may, I'd like to reserve FC:Winona Ryder & possibly FC: Emily Browning?
"I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief,
because there will be so much to look forward to."
- Donnie Darko
28:06:42:12

ShykKedid
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tardis on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:20 am

May I reserve Lyndsy Fonseca?

By the way, I absolutely love the concept of this roleplay. I love love love it.

I would love to somehow make my charrie either a descendant from either Severus or Minerva. Not sure how that would really work out...

Tardis
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starsailor on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:06 pm

... probably shouldn't, but I'm going to go ahead and ask to reserve Lucy Liu. :)

Starsailor
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:12 pm

May I reserve Kristin Kreuk please?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaginary_Writer on Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello all :D

May I please reserve FC Hayden Panettiere but change said FC to Astrid Berges-Frisbey? And also may I reserve FC Daniel Sharman? I had joined this role-play when it was previously created, but sadly didn't get off the ground. D:

Imaginary_Writer
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:29 pm

I'd like to reserve the Ksenia Solo FC pretty please!

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:50 pm

Alright, all reservations are in, I'm thinking we'll need more males soon, funny how this happened in the last iteration of the :P, eh, please talk among yourselves, I enjoy a busy OOC :) . In the mean time I'll finish what I have left of my own character sheets and approve the ones that are finished, and you know all that regular shit is coming soon, (e.g Relationship Sheets, Dorm Rooms, etc, etc) so it's a good idea to have a somewhat equal balance between the genders eh?

@Miyer, I forgot to reserve the Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher for myself last night (I was sleepy as hell), sorry, but I'll put in your reservation for Natalie Portman :)

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyxidis on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello~!

I would like to reserve FC Holland Roden and FC Daniel Sherman but I'd like to change him to FC Dylan O'Brien if you don't mind.
My idols are dead and
my enemies are in power.

Pyxidis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:48 pm

yep those reserves are in :)

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Hey there, I would like to reserve FC: Imogen Poots and FC: Paul Wesley if possible. Thanks!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Sure ^^, good to see you again Cloud.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Is anyone else experiencing a bunch of server errors? It's really frustrating when you're trying to finish a character or two >.<

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!