Eternal Shadows

Eternal Shadows

a part of “Eternal Shadows”, a fictional universe by incendium.

Literate 1x1 roleplay (complicated romance) filled with dark themes, troubled pasts, conspiracy, and violence.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Eternal Shadows”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Eternal Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby incendium on Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Eternal Shadows"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

incendium
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Eternal Shadows

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verdandi on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Hi there, incendium.

So I read everything over, and I'd like to take a crack at playing Alexandria. That said, there are still some things I think I'd need to know about her before I was fully comfortable doing that, and as you've mentioned, there are compatibility issues to be assessed as well. Is there a particular way you think we'd be best off starting that process? Of course, if you find yourself no longer in need of a taker, I'll not be offended.

-V

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verdandi
Member for 4 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!