Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Comforting soul food recipes from PGEW » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Euritea: The Sister Islands

Euritea: The Sister Islands

a part of “Euritea: The Sister Islands”, a fictional universe by Foreshadow.

An industrial fiction roleplay set on a trio of European-esque islands. You've been brought to a particular lord's dwelling, and he's about to tell you something very interesting. [The current thumbnail is a placeholder until I get something more fitting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Euritea: The Sister Islands”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Euritea: The Sister Islands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Euritea: The Sister Islands"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Euritea: The Sister Islands

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 pm

How excellent sounding! I shall definitely be making a character for this. I've been dying for a good steampunkish kind of roleplay!
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vio-Lance
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 am

Sounds good to me, I'd love to take part in some epic adventure! :D
There's a great lack of cool roleplays, it's all mostly high school RPs or some other reality tv rip-off :P
Looking forward to this :D !!!
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

NarrowEye
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:02 pm

I've started to begin approving characters, but I ask that you please do not begin posting IC until I give the word to begin.

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Oho, what is THIS?! A genuinely good looking steampunk RP? Why, these are almost never seen!* I'll definitely be making a character, as soon as I have time. In the meantime, I hope this placeholder convices you that, yes, there is interest in your ideas.

*Note: Not an educated statement. May or may not be accurate. Lawyers are on the phones if evidence is found to a conclusion.
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:13 am

Welcome back from the eye of the storm :) (I do know that you probably weren't in the eye of Irene, but still :))

And to you Xephyr.

I see what you did there <.<

NarrowEye
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 am

Alright folks, who are still in this, and who are out? I automatically judge you as out if you don't reply...
If ya'll still here and only Foreshadow is gone, I might think about starting a new of this kind, or just back out myself.
But if we're all just waiting for a single person, then let's kickstart this RP? Eh?

NarrowEye
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

NarrowEye wrote:Alright folks, who are still in this, and who are out? I automatically judge you as out if you don't reply...
If ya'll still here and only Foreshadow is gone, I might think about starting a new of this kind, or just back out myself.
But if we're all just waiting for a single person, then let's kickstart this RP? Eh?

I've been waiting for replies. If you couldn't infer from my post that you were free to begin wandering the manor, explore the estate, and have character interaction, then perhaps you could have posted such. The plot can't progress if no one posts, and thus the plot has not progressed. We should have been to the next section by now.

So, please, if you're still here, post in the roleplay instead of wondering in OOC about why I haven't given you explicit instructions OOC.

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xethyr on Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:51 pm

I don't plan to enter till later on. Don't expect me very soon. :P

Xethyr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Xethyr wrote:I don't plan to enter till later on. Don't expect me very soon. :P

Let's be honest here, Xethyr: You wanted to arrive later than the rest because you thought it'd have failed by now.

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Um. I thought I sent Foreshadow a PM saying I would be spotty because I just started college...? But I'm still here! I finally have internet.
Sincerely,

Frene Arden

Frene
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Frene wrote:Um. I thought I sent Foreshadow a PM saying I would be spotty because I just started college...? But I'm still here! I finally have internet.

You did, and I was aware. However, that doesn't prevent others from posting, which they still haven't done despite being online and obviously viewing the roleplay just yesterday.

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 am

As soon as I come back from the store I will be posting. I think we all got caught in that cycle of Player A is waiting for Player B to post who's waiting for player C to post who's waiting for Player A to post scenario.
Fnord.

Jack Benimble
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Frene on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:21 am

Jack Benimble wrote: I think we all got caught in that cycle of Player A is waiting for Player B to post who's waiting for player C to post who's waiting for Player A to post scenario.

I agree. Okay, I will also post today, I promise. I have no classes or anything. Hurrah!

Frene
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Yes, quite a vicious cycle. Thank you both.

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Benimble on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Gah, according to my parents "going out to the store" means going out to all the stores everywhere. I'll try to have a post up before ten. God I feel like a tool.

EDIT: Every time you read the word epic in my last post, take a shot.

Jack Benimble
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:01 am

And then, "BAM!" massive post!

I feel that I should use my time better, but I got in the mood after watching a movie, so here comes my classical gang fight with an epic ending.

NarrowEye
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:42 pm

I suggest passing the time with some basic player-character interaction. Not everyone has posted, so I'll be PMing those who should be posting and aren't. Once they post, or if they still haven't posted by this time tomorrow, we shall continue.

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xethyr on Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Vlade has informed that he cannot access Roleplay Gateway due to "random ass 504 errors." Therefore, his posts will be delayed for a little bit.

Xethyr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Foreshadow on Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:35 pm

And the errors have subsided. Apparently I didn't miss anything...

Foreshadow
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!