Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Even the God-Queen Bleeds [An Althaea World Plot]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Even the God-Queen Bleeds [An Althaea World Plot]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Even the God-Queen Bleeds

Even the God-Queen Bleeds is a plot being run in the continent of Viridian on Althaea. The plot begins in a simple manner: Viridian worships the God-Queen Sarene Iracot, the one woman who controls all functions of Viridian and its people. She, to them, is their god; a divine ruler sent down from the Heavens to rule over Viridian.

However, a simple person in the wrong place and the wrong time discovers Sarene's secret: she is not immortal for gods do not bleed (how this is discovered will be discussed between myself and the person I choose to uncover the truth about Sarene).

Players will decide whether they will play their characters as a part of the Denouncers, a rebel group to overthrow the God-Queen, or be a Devout, a loving follower of their God-Queen.

How the plot unveils itself and unfolds is solely up to the content presented by those who take part by creating dynamic and interesting, involved, characters. There are many twists already planned by myself and, I am sure, several more to be added as players fluff out the plot.

Allegiances will be made. Betrayals will be preformed. A God-Queen will either live forever or die by her people's hands.

The beginning has been written.

The end is up to you.

GM Note: I am looking for someone to head the Denouncers. This player must be active and dedicated to the plot; seeing it from beginning to end. This is a very important piece and it cannot be lost. If you cannot commit, please settle for a member of the group, and not its leader.

The Devouts side of the story will be lead by me, of course, as I am playing Sarene for the time that she is alive.

Currently I am hiring for both sides and more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maree
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Even the God-Queen Bleeds [An Althaea World Plot]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:07 pm

Bump.

Still looking for awesome roleplayers of all levels. We have a deep plot already starting to take root and the more players, the better! This is a roleplay that will not disappoint.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maree
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:55 am

Before I throw my hat in and decided to join I have a few questions if you dont mind.

The first being about the Denoucers. Are they a known group of people waging a war against the God-Queen, or are they hidden in plain sight secretly fighting?

Second, is this more of a war type RP or is it more focused on deal making and hidden agendas?

Third, what is your setting of your world? Is it High-Fantasy with multiple races and various forms of magic or just a medieval fantasy setting?

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 am

All very good questions to ask!

The Denouncers, for now, are a secretive group, hidden in the shadows. However, this is to change throughout the course of the roleplay starting today.

As to your second question, I don't know. I let the players lead the game, and if they get off track, I subtly change the course of the character's actions but interjecting my own. There may be war but for now, it is all secrets and lies.

The setting of this world is very vast. It is fantasy. That is all I can name it. There is every race possible you can think of though most of my players have humans for their characters, or mostly. One or two may not quite be human. ;)

And there is magic. Magic is everywhere in the world of Althaea, as is technology.

Maree
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Great, I look forward to rping with you. Ill join as soon as i get a little spare time to type us a CS.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maree on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Glad to have you on board Bradok187. You will be joining at a most opportune moment, right as the God-Queen sacrifices Riyo. It's going to have great impact on the story line and get things steam rolling.

Maree
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!