Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

The Deck

Events and Ideas

a part of “The Deck”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

Closed for now; being remade later.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Deck”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:51 pm

Talking to Divine. She says... no one should be kidnapped. I agree. The dealers are there to clear the royals away; enslave and take over Wonderland over again. And I know we haven't started but for the future; does anyone automatically want to play as a Dealer? Just so I can write it down; know that we have people who will play them when the time comes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bellelaine on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:56 pm

I want to be a dealer. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bellelaine
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirStone on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:09 pm

I'll make a dealer, and I'm willing to let Reid be killed off to build some tension in the kingdom.

I'd have fun typing that scene, having one of my characters killing another one, it will be splendid :3

SirStone
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

just saying, I have a thing for almost killing my characters, and subjecting them to immense horror, for the purpose of not being bored.
and i like kidnappings.
well- that was poorly phrased, but- oh nevermind

Sivermist
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirStone on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Hahah, call me a sadist, but i agree with Silvermist.
There's something strangely satisfying of bringing your character to the brink, or just pushing them off all together >:].

SirStone
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby akai-pyon on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 pm

I can make a Dealer. ^.^

Yeah.....I can make one....hmm.....

*shiftyeyes*
Image Image Image Image Image

akai-pyon
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:01 pm

I think I'm going to have Ruby's Birthday somewhere in the middle. She will throw a huge rock concert birthday party kinda thing... maybe it gets crashed by Dealers or of that sort. x3

I've been thinking of more events. The garden party is a time for friendships and alliances to form. The Prince of Clubs and I have discusses privately; Ruby and Reid will have a very strong alliance between them. After the party... what happens next? I'm still thinking of that. Anyone have any ideas? I'd like to hear other people put in ideas as well. No need to be shy guys. XD

Good intros so far. Remember though; all characters in this roleplay are equal. They are all epic and all equally amazing. c: I love how everyone developed their's. I had so much fun reading the sheets.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:03 pm

I can make one as well. Shall I be De'Laire Slayer then? The leader? Or would someone else like to take that part? I want someone who can play as a charming, cold, and intelligent male with an attractive appearance and a sociopathic/sadistic but elegant kind of personality. I already have something in mind for him but if anyone would like to play him; let me know.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SirStone on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:18 am

I like the Ideas so far, the intros were really quite fun to read, but I did have to lengthen mine a bit, It still felt short to me when I submitted it though xD.
I'd rather not take a leading role, I'll probably make a Hitman or a soldier, something along those lines when the time comes :3

SirStone
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Just waiting for Ramsus to post and then everyone can post again... -w- Sorry guys. After she posts you can guys can keep on posting, just make sure you don't post extremely fast because it makes it hard for others who aren't around to keep up.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:27 pm

Posted! Carry on your merry way~

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 pm

I'm sorry wonderland, I thought Simon was inviting Mihi to come with them..... I guess she is just very forward. Anyway, She will be coming with you. BUt can she already be friend's with simon?

(and, akai, as mentioned, the cat?)

Sivermist
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Anymore ideas for the next event?

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 am

Submitted De'laire if anyone cares.

... Occ is kinda dead.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:15 am

Looks bad..>ASS>: D jolly good job hun ^^
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RamsesTheFirst on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:24 pm

I love him. <33333

RamsesTheFirst
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!