Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon »

Players Wanted: Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] »

The Collector's Collection

Events and Ideas

a part of “The Collector's Collection”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

A psychopath has been going around; and abducting victims with talent and special skills. But he isn't killing them; he's keeping them as trophies. Will the police catch him or will these victims remain apart of his collection?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Collector's Collection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu May 19, 2011 12:46 pm

So; here, people can post ideas and events that happen throughout the roleplay. Whether it's an escape attempt; or something that happens with the police, or even something personal between two characters, you can post ideas and suggestions here.

We need some events, people! So post ideas! Anything is alright!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu May 19, 2011 4:08 pm

The Collector's Lesson

I figured Niko would want to teach his trophies a lesson. Perhaps they've been getting out of hand or maybe they're all newcomers and need to get 'introduced'. Maybe he had a comedian boy before - one who told hilarious jokes, but lately the boy stopped telling them and began to grate on Niko's nerves.

So, I was thinking that perhaps Niko had the boy killed before all the girls arrived and then 'introduces' them to David (boy's name), basically saying that if they misbehave they will end up like him. I was also planning on having him put the dead body in the room of one of the girl's just to make sure the lesson sticks (building up fear as he goes about to choose which one of the girls will be the lucky one) - he would refer to it as a 'sleepover' and will add insult to injury by bringing a DVD and popcorn to the girl in question.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amaranta
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Events and Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Thu May 19, 2011 6:03 pm

That sounds like a good idea, actually. I like that idea. we'll add it to the list of them as one that will happen.

For entrances; I'm thinking each of the victims will post waking up in their cell/room, in order. And after everyone has posted an entrance; you can post more then once but no one posts more then once during entrance time which can be a bit frustrating.

Also; warning. Don't post like crazy, okay guys? I know we all have lives and cant all be on at the same time. So make sure you don't skip too far ahead to where people have to read like 10 posts.

Wonderland
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!