Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

EverNight Academy (Sign-Up)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

EverNight Academy (Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:50 pm

Story-In the year of 1156 six of the great leader's of the secret world came together and made evernight Academy for there children.The school house 1,000 student's and one hundred classroom's and it sport's a giant lunchroom and courtyard.Now in the year of 2010 the school has open up to mundane(Human's)and the student's are not happy but during the year someone is murder and they do not know by who.The murder is part of the cross clan a clan were they hunter vampire's werewolves,warlock,elves,demon's and angel.The clan has been around since the late 12th century and have been killing ever since.They are strong and graceful and deadly they kill any non-human with out a word.All of the non-human's must find the cross clan member or member's and destroy them......But will they make it only time will tell....Who will win.

OK you can be mixed like vampire elf or warlock angel does not matter.You can be a teacher if you want to or the headmaster.

Rule's
No going over board.
No sex if that happen use pm.(Please)
Try to post everyday but if you have school that fine.

Name:
Age:The student's were all born has what they are they were not bitten or anything.If you want just tell me.
Appearance:
Personalty:
Dorm number:
Class:Math history anything.There is a weapon class and magic class but it's not aloud for mundanes.You can skip class only three time's.There is only 6 class.Magic class is hidden from the human's.
Weapon:Not to be see by mundane.
Magic:Only if warlock,elf or angel.
Crush:

Name:Morgen Peace
Specie's:Half vampire,Half angel and has a little bit of elf in her.
Appearance:She has long blond to black hair with deep violet eye's.She wear's all black clothes over her one white wing and one black and she is short about 5'3 even through she has elf blood in her she is still short for her age.She has tattoo's on her face and arm's and leg's it symbol that she is a elf and angel .She has pale skin but it's not that pale like a vampire.
Personalty: She can be very outgoing and will speak her mind to her friend's and teacher.She is mean to mainly anyone but if you get to know her she can be pretty laid back and caring.
Dorm number:121
Class:1st period Math,2nd,Weapon class,3rd History,4th Science,5th Study hall and 6th Magic class.
Weapon:It can either be her magic or her bow and arrow's.She has a two dagger's everywhere she go in her belt pocket.
Magic:Can control light and darkness.But it take's up a lot of energy to do.
Crush:No one yet.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: EverNight Academy (Sign-Up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Name:Taylor M'Kenzie
Specie's: Human\Angel (Tell me if I can do this or not)
Appearance:Human appearance:Image
Long brown hair with a bang in the front of her face (usually pulled back) Skinny,brown eyes,tall.She has a halo tatoo on her ankle that glows sometimes.Angel Apperance:Image
Blond\Brown hair,Brown eyes,pale skin.
Personalty:Bubbly,sweet and caring,she tries her best to avoid conflict but if needed she can fight too.She is very gracefull and nice,never mean,polite,sometimes she can be rude and snobby,she is smart but doesn't like to be called 'Perfect'
Dorm number:122
Class:Ist Period:English 2nd:Wepon class 3rd:Magic 4th:Science 5th:Study Hall 6th:Art
Weapon:A bow and Arrow??Like I said,she hates conflict.
Magic:Can control the sun effortlessly.
Crush:-Cas
Last edited by x_Sunny_x on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:39 pm

Yes you can angel human i like it your accept.Just so you know all non-human's have to have a weapon class it just you don't want to die.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Name: Hisagi "Kiki" Steel.

Species: Half Demon and Half Angel.

Appearance: Image

Personalty: --If it is okay can I show her personality in the story..? If not them I will edit it..--

Dorm number: 141.

Class:
1- art class
2- magic class
3- weapon class
4- math class
5- history class
6- science class

Weapon: A large axe that is able to absorb some magical powers and change its form. It usually is in a small box form that is hidden in her pocket. Her axe looks like this :

Magic: She can change her form and grow a pair of pure white wings with black streaks in them. She can cast semi-powerful spells but they have an effect on her body that everytime she casts a powerful spell she will get hurt. She does have the pure white rabbit ears but she says that they are cosplay and will have them out when she is around other supernatural beings.

Crush: Tommy Ravier.
Last edited by VastoLordeWolf on Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Your good and you can show personalty in the story.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:03 pm

yey :D we need some guys >:3

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Sorry ^//^ I edited my post.Thanks for accepting.
btw,I'll be able to post ALMOST every day.I've got alot of home work -_-
So sometimes I can't get on.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 pm

It's ok and to you guy's if you have a guy's you can get to play on here it would be nice.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:21 pm

I'll double ^^ I'll edit this post as a boy,let me find a picture.It took me forever to get Taylor's o-o 8)
Name:Tommy Ravier
Specie's: Vampire (No,he does not sparkle.)
Appearance:Image
Black hair,brown eyes,pale skin.His eyes can turn white on an impulse to drink blood.He's athletic and has an atletic build.
Personalty:Hes...quiet.He doesn't like to talk,some would say he hides in the shadows.Sometimes he comes out,he only has a few friends.Hes not too bright but if you get to know him hes talkative and cool.Very polite.Doesn't like people to think that hes 'just somebody who will drink your blood and kill you.'He wants to be treated like a person.
Dorm number:146
Class:1st:Math 2nd:Algebra 3rd:Wepon class 4th:Study Hall 5th:Science 6th:English.
Weapon:Sword
Magic:Hes a Vampire o-o
Crush:Hisagi.
Last edited by x_Sunny_x on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:25 pm

Would it be okay if I made twins? I'll make two separate character sheets for them. Also, is it okay if they room together since they are related and obviously won't "try" anything?

Name: Violet "Vi" McKenna

Species: Purebred vampire

Personality: Violet is a very mature young woman who, because she has a twin brother, tends to keep to herself other than speaking with him. She is younger by three minutes and forty seconds exactly and her brother will never let her forget it. Still, it's very possible she acts a lot more mature than her "older" brother. She is a pleasant person to talk with but always seems to distance herself from people, never really establishing permanent friendships. She is also intelligent and studious, spending much of her free time reading in the library or studying. She is reasonably artistic as well.

Dorm number: 142

Classes:
1st Period - Math
2nd Period - Magic Class
3rd Period - History
4th Period - Science
5th Period - Art
6th Period - Weapons Class

Weapon: Violet always carries a small dagger on a belt around her waist. The weapon isn't much, but it has been passed down through the women in her family for generations and she has it more for pride and appreciation reasons then for self defense. She has been trained since the age of 5 in martial arts and other defensive combat so weapons are not exactly necessary for her.

Magic: N/A

Crush: N/A

---

Name: Vincent "Vinn" Mckenna

Species: Purebred vampire

Personality: Vincent is charming, well-mannered and a true gentleman. Let's just say, he's very popular among the ladies. He is outgoing, fun, and loves to laugh. He's practically the opposite of his sister. He doesn't spend much time on studying or reading but seems to do well in school none-the-less. Secretly, he has never been as close with a girl before as he is with his sister, even though they fight on occasion. He tries to act maturely around girls but it truly a child at heart and quite immature.

Dorm number: 142

Classes:
1st Period - Magic Class
2nd Period - History
3rd Period - Weapons Class
4th Period - Science
5th Period - Study Hall
6th Period - Art

Weapon: Vinn carries around a rather large Japanese style sword (also referred to as a katana). This sword has been passed down through the males in Vinn's family for many generations and he shows it off proudly. He wasn't interested in martial arts like his sister was as a child but instead focused on fencing and defensive fighting involving weapons.

Magic: N/A

Crush: N/A
Last edited by Natsurra on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Natsurra
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok ever new person is accept and am going to start the (IC) and more people can still join.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Awesome, I'm ready. :)

Natsurra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Soma] on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 pm

Name:Anubis Alder
Specie's:Human
Appearance:Image
Personalty:Serious, but also calming at times.
Dorm number:Teacher of self defense- has a teacher room!
Class:Self defense.
Weapon:Bo staff,
Magic:Buddhist monk
Crush:N/A
A great war leaves the country with three armies - an army of cripples, an army of mourners, and an army of thieves.

[Soma]
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Sweet are first teacher your accept.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm

Is Tommy-boy accepted?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Yes he is and nice picture to.

Anyone want to be morgen friend lol.
Last edited by Digimonrule45 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Digimonrule45
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

haha Thanks.Its really sexy I thought so too ^^ XD
Ohh and can Vincent and Taylor become friends.I think it'll add to the plot Angel and Vampire friends.*evil laugh*

x_Sunny_x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Natsurra on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

Vincent is friendly with everyone so sure. :)

Natsurra
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:08 pm

*wiggles* who wants to be hisagis friend/crush or boyfriend..?

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:11 pm

Thank you!!
@ Vasto:Tommy-Boy does ^^ XD Hes smexy too.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!