Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Exemplary RP Awards

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Exemplary RP Awards

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:59 pm

See something you'd read OVER and OVER?

Something that deserves to be published?

Is it consistent quality?

Hrm, nominate for a review of their work, and provide a couple links. I'll look over it, and if it's done well, I'll award them with some cash.

The top five exemplary RPers will be considered our Exhibition Team. They will be the ones setting the examples on other sites.

Voting panel will begin upon recommendation from members, in a council fashion.

Nominees?
Last edited by Remæus on Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:27 pm

This may seem like a personal boast 'cause now I'm mixed up in it. But this isn't for me, it's for Zach and Kiyoshi.

The story of Zach and the Defenders. It's just all in all well done, and a great story, spanning several different areas.

http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152
http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=379
http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=413
http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=409
http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=416

There, I think I covered the whole story so far, might had missed something, if I did sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:30 pm

If you got it...shiitt...boast it up son!

I commend y'all. I guess I shall nominate everything you linked. bwahaha, make my job easier. ;)

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:05 pm

Well, I just want to say thanks for the nominations. Though, maybe it should be me thanking everyone here. Prior to getting into this I was quite bored at the computer. Now I get to do two of my favorite things...write and discuss Gundam.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:18 pm

Well I'm glad you are here Kiyoshi.

It's always good to have someone that really loves being here, plus all the things you've been up to are really interesting. Right now I'm going back and reading everything that I haven't and most of the stuff over again.

>=D

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:19 pm

Well there are two more installment that I'd like to throw up here

http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3876#3876
http://gwing.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=449

And I'm sure there will be more to come. If anyone is actually reading these, I hope you're enjoying them, because the three of us, Zach, Kiyoshi and myself are putting our all into this to make it as interesting as possible.........and to earn more money for ourselves. Lets be honest, this isn't all about pleasing the reader.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:01 pm

Let me first say that Val needs a lot of attention for his own work.

If you want to get the full story of whats going on you got to take into account all the different side stories that are also going on, and a lot of the links have already been posted, but it's rather quite expansive now. Eventually once this whole arc gets some sort of closure, I think me and Zach have talked about doing some kind of post where we try and summarize everything. Kind of like those recap episodes that the Gundam series likes to throw in like around episode 13 or so. Since, eventually it might become even more difficult for new people to understand what's already happen in the world we've all help create.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:15 pm

I don't know if this quite fits in here, but I think it's pretty close.

I think Kiyoshi needs some kind of special reward. Money or some big "KIYOSHI KICKS ASS" icon or something, but the guy's poured more effort into this RPG than anyone else I've seen around here. All his posts that I've seen (and there are an ass load of 'em) have been of good quality, have had length and depth, and have observed the rules of proper RP.

All that aside, he's also taken on the role of multiple characters in order to further the plot, and has, in my humble opinion, done a damn good job of keeping them seperate and keeping it fair.

So, yeah, my two cents.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sun May 28, 2006 2:10 pm

You can now assign positive or negative "karma" to players who you consider to be exemplary. Use the plus and minus symbols around "Karma" to the left hand side of their post.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Tue May 30, 2006 5:55 am

ok well now I get the whole Karma thing, sorry just noticed. I would liek to that whoever assigned it to me.
In Exile

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Svetlana_Popova on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:05 pm

I must really suck...I got a -1... :cry:

Svetlana_Popova
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:32 pm

You can click on the word Karma itself to see a history of Karma mods.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:02 am

Goes to show how bright I am. Never even thought of that. LOL

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.