Announcements: Universe of the Month! » RPG: Season of Giving 2020 (WINNERS ANNOUNCED!) » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters » What latest tech excites me? » A question about 'hyperspace travel' and its use as a weapon » NaNoWriMo 2020 » A vacuum salesman in the Multiverse. » Being bored at work makes you do crazy things » Question here from the FNG » Recommendations of Reading material. » Do you "follow" characters to receive notifications? » My 2 Fav Poems! » Simple Vs. Detailed RPG Layouts » Warning About Communist-Inspired Upheaval and Revolution » The Best Sentence » The SCPF Wiki Project (not related to SCP Project in 2016) »

Players Wanted: New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D » mahou shoujo rp » Avolair: Academy For The Supernatural [NEW][OPEN] » Calling for adventurers to explore Xamoyos » roleplayers wanted for shifters world. » The UCF- a (soon to be) group in the MV »

Oh I'm exicted

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Oh I'm exicted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Envy on Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Hello I'm Cloud_Envy this place looks great and I can't wait to get entertained and have fun RPing (no more boredom).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Envy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Oh I'm exicted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:02 pm

Hi,

You're excited, you should try being us! Anyway welcome indeed to RolePlayGateway it's a friendly site lots going on, and more happening all the time. Look about and if you have any questions please ask any of the staff and we will be pleased to pass them to Eric, no that's wrong, oh yes I remember, we will answer them happily.

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:20 pm

I'm so excited...
And I just can't hide it...
I'm about to lose control,
and I think I like it...

Aaaaanyway, welcome to RolePlay Gateway. If you need anything, like Grim said, don't be afraid to ask anyone, especially the staff, if you need any help. We're a pretty open community, and so no-one should be hesitant.
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Envy on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:18 pm

Sounds good!

Cloud_Envy
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Welcome newcomer! I'm sure you'll have fun! Would you like a fruit basket? Or a muffin tray? Or a can of be-... SODA??? :P Anyways have fun man!
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:40 pm

As Grim said, if you think you're excited, consider us! We are ecstatic to the point of our heads exploding.

-=Randomly explodes into a gazillion pieces due to the excitement=-

But seriously, welcome, Cloud_Envy.

And despite my possibly sarcastic sounding comment, it always makes me excited to see enthusiastic people. Especially people enthusiastic about RPGateway. My e-home and sanctuary from the gruel of 'real life'.

A little late of a welcome for which I apologised. Most likely you have looked around and all that jazz. So... keep up that enthusiasm. Something that would keep you enthused even more? Let the staff know. They will do EVERYTHING within their power to make your stay here the most enjoyable experience possible.

So, the key point...

HAVE FUN MAN!!

Peace.

Lord Saladin

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!