Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Oh I'm exicted

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Oh I'm exicted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Envy on Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:13 pm

Hello I'm Cloud_Envy this place looks great and I can't wait to get entertained and have fun RPing (no more boredom).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Envy
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Oh I'm exicted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:02 pm

Hi,

You're excited, you should try being us! Anyway welcome indeed to RolePlayGateway it's a friendly site lots going on, and more happening all the time. Look about and if you have any questions please ask any of the staff and we will be pleased to pass them to Eric, no that's wrong, oh yes I remember, we will answer them happily.

Grim

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:20 pm

I'm so excited...
And I just can't hide it...
I'm about to lose control,
and I think I like it...

Aaaaanyway, welcome to RolePlay Gateway. If you need anything, like Grim said, don't be afraid to ask anyone, especially the staff, if you need any help. We're a pretty open community, and so no-one should be hesitant.
"Some things are important. Others are not. Yet all would claim a mortal's attention. It falls to each of us to remain ever mindful, and thus purchase wisdom in the threading of possibilities. It is our common failing that we are guided by our indifference to eventualities. The moment pleases, the future can await consideration." - Steven Erikson's Midnight Tides

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Envy on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:18 pm

Sounds good!

Cloud_Envy
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 pm

Welcome newcomer! I'm sure you'll have fun! Would you like a fruit basket? Or a muffin tray? Or a can of be-... SODA??? :P Anyways have fun man!
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:40 pm

As Grim said, if you think you're excited, consider us! We are ecstatic to the point of our heads exploding.

-=Randomly explodes into a gazillion pieces due to the excitement=-

But seriously, welcome, Cloud_Envy.

And despite my possibly sarcastic sounding comment, it always makes me excited to see enthusiastic people. Especially people enthusiastic about RPGateway. My e-home and sanctuary from the gruel of 'real life'.

A little late of a welcome for which I apologised. Most likely you have looked around and all that jazz. So... keep up that enthusiasm. Something that would keep you enthused even more? Let the staff know. They will do EVERYTHING within their power to make your stay here the most enjoyable experience possible.

So, the key point...

HAVE FUN MAN!!

Peace.

Lord Saladin

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.