Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution »

Experiment: A

a part of “Experiment: A”, a fictional universe by Krazy13.

The government has built a lab where scientists inject humans with animal DNA. What will happen to you when you become part of Experiment: A?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Experiment: A”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Fri May 30, 2014 11:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Experiment: A"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Cheetahs are my fav animal xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Krazy13
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Experiment: A

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat May 31, 2014 12:18 am

May I reserve a female? And can the D.N.A they used be of a wolf? Thanks! ^.^
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sat May 31, 2014 8:21 am

COuld I please have a female except with the DNA of a fox??? If not then can I take the cat DNA???

Miyer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Sat May 31, 2014 11:36 am

yes :) that wouldn't be a problem ^^
(To both of you)

Krazy13
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Sat May 31, 2014 1:15 pm

If it's not reserved, I would love to take a male with the cat DNA ^^

Kuukakulily
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat May 31, 2014 4:17 pm

Crap I made a wolf DNA female character without reading the reserves in OCC chat. Sorry D: I can change her DNA if you wish, my character has already been accepted though.. also, when does the Roleplay start? I'm kind of looking forward to this, it sounds fun ^^
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:32 pm

@Kuukaulily- Go ahead! I'm not really limiting anything unless you all flock to one animal! Thanks ^^ By The Way... I LOVE you signature ^^
@Squeekey- That's ok ^^ I'm not limiting much unless you all flock to one animal :P And it'll start when we get a few more characters.
NOTE: I will be gone for a week on a youth camp and i may or may not be able to post from my phone :/

Krazy13
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Sorry for the delay!! I've just been wicked busy and family related problems are not really helping this week!! But I'll get my charrie up soon!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:17 am

Hello, I sent in my character earlier and I would like to ask that if my character is considered too animal like that I get a chance to revise before the rp starts. Also, how many characters do you plan on having before the roleplay begins?
"So pick your path, pick your pill, pick your poison man.
Pick your passion pick your casket 'cause it's all the same" Betrayal by Boondox

LonelyGhost
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:49 pm

@Wolf's Bane109- It's ok! I've been gone for a week at a youth camp. We're all busy sometimes!
@LonelyGhost- Nahh! You're good ^^ read mine, mine has owl wings! And I beleive I will start it now :P

Krazy13
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Hehe, this roleplay feels like it's gonna be fun :3

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Due to a recent lightning storm, my computer has been fried and I will have trouble posting until at least Tuesday. I will update my character bio to match Connor after the transformation then.

LonelyGhost
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:22 am

Sorry for the large chunk xD This RP seems to give me a lot to say. Anywho, when are the characters going to meet? Will there be some sort of lunch-hall/room that they all get shoved into or?

Squeekey
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Hey, I just submitted a character. I hope that you are still accepting. if you have any problems, please let me know, I will be happy to change it if need be. :)

However, I am using my phone, since I don't have internet for my computer, so I apologise if I make too many mistakes or mess up any coding.
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LonelyGhost on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:03 pm

I'm sorry for the double post, I'm having to use my phone while I get my internet fixed and it doesn't play well with the website.

LonelyGhost
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:03 pm

@Squeekey- Yeesh :3 and that's okie! I like it when people put long posts like that. Unfortunatly, I'm not very good at extremely long ones... Oh well!! :3
@JEDH3- You're good :P and I'm fine with mistakes as long as I know why :)
@LonelyGhost- I understand. Nature happens and sometimes it gets in the way of our activities. What can ya do bout' it? NOTHIN'!!! :3 And that's ok! Mine doesn't either so I can't post when we go places without a computer. It's all good :P

Krazy13
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:05 pm

so I realised the posting is a bit..everywhere at the moment so I was just wondering, is there going to be a post order established, or if it a free-for-all? I'm fine with both, just need to know if I should be waiting for 2 or 3 people before posting again or if I can just go ahead and post whenever.

Squeekey
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:49 pm

@Squeekey- Post whenever!! :D

BTW! IMMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!: I DON'T KNOW WHEN ILL BE ABLE TO POST AGAIN. WE HAVE VACATION COMING UP. I WILL POST ASAP. THANK YOU.

Krazy13
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:48 pm

I'll try to post as soon as I can!! Sorry for my lack of posting!! I've been crazy busy and I won't be on much from June 14-23 I'll be in Florida then and probably won't be at the hotel very much!! But I'll try to post as much and as often as I can!!

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krazy13 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:31 am

@Wolf's Bane109- That's ok and I completely understand. Everyone has times where they can't get on as much. It's ok! Thanks for letting me know.

Krazy13
Member for 7 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!