Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

The Resurrection Games

Extra Information

a part of “The Resurrection Games”, a fictional universe by Finneline.

[DEAD]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Resurrection Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Extra Information

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:49 pm

.EXTRA INFORMATION.
1) Compability with a human doesn't have to do with gender!
2) Be aware of the fact that ghosts mustn't make the humans fall in love with them, but also can only help them to fall in love. Though yeah, it is to be better to fall in love with the ghost, so they're able to take away their soul right on the spot. Because common ghost may also steal the opportunity! Well, that is, if they know that it is possible which is rather unlikely.
3) Roleplay will start with the demon (me) introducing the ghosts their targets.
4) Ghost mustn't fall in love, or they aren't able to forcefully get the soul out of the human body.
5) Oh, and another thing. Ghosts within the dolls are only able to move within the district only. Outside the district, it's automatically game over. That's why beware when going into the forest and do not go into the train. How can someone be so stupid anyway?
6) May add things to your heart's content.

SETTING: The district
Due to me rather... disliking the "Places system" I choose to introduce all the places within the district here. Not only will it be easier for you to shift to one place to another, it's also avoid confusion with the places and doesn't require much coordination. Though that is tightly accompanied by you making it clear where your character is! Thank you for understanding~

SCHOOL; consist of kindergarten and grade school. A place for education, rather modern and big build, surrounded by a beautiful green. Very southern of the district. There are often other people coming here, merely enjoying the pleasant nature.
Around there are also deep forests and parks which are often visited by couples.

The shrine within the deep forest. Known to be a very creepy place as no one knows who owns it (and so empty without any life traces), which is why it is avoided by many. Though you have to add it's also difficult to find, whatsoever the reason. Many common ghosts are lingering there.

The famous and only bar within the district, lays very central and is often crowded at the open hours, which are mostly badtime for little children. Here is where many people get together and is one very significant trait of the district.

The little infirmary near the school grounds. However, it is meant for young and old, because Human 3 is the only doctor around the district. Is open all through the day until noon. Mostly a busy place without a helping hand.

Only by train you're able to leave the district as the majority of the people within don't own a car. You'll only see bicycle as transportation utensil. Lays northern and is often crowded when work days; as the university is very near the district.

The supermarket, right beside the library which above functioned as the shelter of the ghosts. Here you'll find everything for your everyday needs.

The library beneath the place where the ghosts stays. Perfect place for students who search a place for study in peace. The demon is here known as the owner and seems to have a fairly positive image so why many stop by only to chat with him. Needless to say that also the people who are meant to fall in love comes by sometimes, as he is also known as the advisor of the district.

Apartment for students and employees (where all of the humans stay).

That's it. Walking from the school to the train station (south to north) will only take any normal and healthy human being approximately 10-15 minutes, so yeah, the district ain't big. East and west, there lays the many residence of majority families with very young children or students who are studying in the nearby university. For you being so awesome reading this until now, here's the last thing you have to add in the extra section within your sheet to qualify for an approval, proving that you read it all: Let the Resurrection Games begin!
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Finneline
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!