Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat β€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism »

Players Wanted: Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life Ω©( Β΄ο½₯шο½₯)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. »

No-Go AA+

Extracurricular Activities/Clubs

a part of “No-Go AA+”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

Love School Drama (v.2) Make a reputation for yourself or make a fool out of yourself. The choice is yours.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “No-Go AA+”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Extracurricular Activities/Clubs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:41 pm

Mai will switch to the Gardening Club instead of the cooking club^^
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Butterfly Princess on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Hey there! I would just like to say that Cassie would be joining the Band Club, Archery and Gardening, I was half-tempted to make her join Cooking Club for the laughs >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Butterfly Princess
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:17 am

CLUB MEMBER LIST

This is the list so far <:
Each club requires at the very least 3 members to be active.
If you don't plan to join any right now or are leaving your other options till later that is fine but you won't be included in the polls for Club President. >.<
Any questions feel free to ask below~ ^-^

Airdalen Social Society [ASS]
[ACTIVE]
-Vika
-Mai
-Bishop

Study Group
[ACTIVE]
-Rhys
-Yuuki
-Shiori
-Mai

Cooking Club
-Yuuki

Host/Hostess Club
[ACTIVE]
-Gen
-Akira
-Shiori

Drama Club
-Gen
-Arietta

Swimming Team
[ACTIVE]
-Rhys
-Bishop
-Arietta

Soccer Team
-

Basketball Team
[ACTIVE]
-Akira
-Ryou
-Saburo

Tennis Team
-Aeon

Cheerleaders Club
-Arietta

Band
[ACTIVE]
-Vika
-Shiori
-Cassiopeia

Gardening Club
-Mai
-Cassiopeia

Archery Club
[ACTIVE]
-Cassiopeia
-Aeon
-Yuuki

Baseball Team
-Saburo

Art Club
-
Last edited by Valkyrieknight on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:36 am, edited 6 times in total.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:06 pm

Hmm.. I don't think Archery would interfere with Cooking or Study group, and Yuuki has no home life other than studying, so I'd like to add her to aid in making that an active club.. plus it's not exactly a social club and would look good on a college resume. I did read it right that we're allowed three clubs right? Would she still be able to run for class president if she's in three clubs?

QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:47 am

I will have Aeon join the Tennis Club and the Archery Club.

Equilibrium
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:27 am

@QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s
Yes, that's right and she will still be able to run for class president. :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:56 pm

Can you sign Saburo up for Basketball and could I propose a baseball club if enough others find it favorable for their characters?

roomrider
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:08 pm

@roomrider:
Sure, added! Would Saburo be joining baseball?

Guys, you know what.. ignore the club meetups/clashes xD.
I'll rework the clashes when active clubs have been picked so characters can join all the clubs they want to hopefully!
Please let me know your final club picks asap ovo
Of course, you can always quit your club if things don't work out or revive an inactive etc. but this is just so we can organize presidents.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:12 pm

Yes, yes, yes.
I hope that club pulls through!

roomrider
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stiles on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:07 am

I would like to add Arietta to the Swimming team/club as her third club. She loves swimming, but swimming as a sport will be a fun, yet rude awakening for her and I think it would help her become more responsible/athletic... so count her in as it's third member if that's okay!

Stiles
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Yay! Swimming team is active! *fist pump* I've been debating long and hard for what club for Bishop to join. His love for music would make him want to join band, but in reality he has no musical talent and just really does karaoke lol. So I'll say put him in Drama! Though I don't expect him to run for president, and the journey of him entering that club will be interesting. It also will make that club active! ^^ Although he'll still be envious of several other clubs he wants to join.

On a side note, he'd be unexpectedly spending a lot of time with his senior! XD

SuperQ19
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s on Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:00 pm

I hope this was the right place to post this? If not... I really apologize. I also apologize for not getting to my post yet. I've been swamped with school and doctor appointments. I am getting to it, I swear!! I hope I did this alright. >~< Please don't judge me too harshly. I was never in charge of a club at school in real life..

Name of Club: Airdalen Overachiever's Committee

President: Fujioka, Yuuki // Junior

Description: AOC is a club created to help further one's education, allow students to receive free tutoring, and to discuss their lessons in a non-judgemental enviornment. A place for academically
serious students to reach higher expectations.

Standard & Additional Meetups: Once a week minimum. Fridays are preferrable, but Monday-Friday are acceptable. Yuuki is there almost every day for a few hours after school, so attending on other days is possible as well. If Friday conflicts with someone's schedule or if the groups need to study for a impending test, they may choose to attend on another day of the school week.
Last edited by QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Equilibrium on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Name of Club: The Airdalen Kyūdō Elites

President: Belrose, Aeon || Senior

Description: To create interest in archery as a recreational activity; promote archery skill development; encourage safety and proper range etiquette; and prepare for competition. Prior archery experience is not required and practice sessions will be held in a cordial, social atmosphere. The club aligns with the Airdalen's mission by making archery accessible to its students. community, including students, faculty, staff, and community members in order to promote cultural heritage, sense of responsibility, discipline, and a maturity to create a courage necessary to forge one's own road.

Location: Airdalen's Kyūdōjō (complete amenities with outdoor and indoor ranges)

Standard and Additional Meet-ups: Club activities are regularly held during Tuesdays and Thursdays. Additional Meet-ups would be added by necessity when competitions are upcoming or training camps are established which are ordinarily done during summer, yet there are instances that such things happen during the school semester. However, the club does not meet during exam week. On other situations where the club has no scheduled meetings, its members could still freely use the Kyūdōjō if desired for personal practices as long as permission is given by the Club President.

Equilibrium
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:30 am

β–ˆ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–Œβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆ
─────────────────────────
|Club Name |
Airdalen's Basketball Conquerors

|President - Team Captain|
Ryou Giou - Senior

|Description|
This club's purpose has always been the development of the individual player, as they improve, so will the team. During competition, the focus is on the improvement of the members, rather than on the wins and losses. Sometimes this can be a difficult concept to grasp, but by challenging the members and to compete at all times at the highest levels of their capability that through competition comes the greatest development. It's also to provide a platform for Airdalen's students to achieve excellence and gain a deeper understanding of basketball. Through intense training, exceptional coaching, competitive experiences, and educational mentoring, The members are given the very best opportunity to maximize their potential and reach their basketball and educational goals.

|Location|
School's Basketball Gym or Airdalen LED Basketball Court

|Standard & Additional Meet-ups|
Monday and Wednesday are the regular scheduled meetings for the basketball team which is held at the Basketball Gym. It's possible to have more meetings or special sessions during weekends when there's a tournament to compete in. There are also practice games if needed and requested held between other schools, There's also training camps done during the break or vacation time. The club also emphasizes on good grades, so there are NO meetings/trainings a week before and during exams. It's also allowed for other members to skip meetings if they have tests they needed to study as long as they inform the Team Captain or the Team Manager beforehand. The Basketball LED Court is exclusive for the Basketball team. It's mainly used to host competitions and tournaments. Permission to use it by others or for other purposes can be referred to the Team Captain or the Coach.

─────────────────────────

Secret Maiden
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Name of Club: Inryoku or Inryoku in-waiting (when referring to members)
( Inryoku means gravity / attraction )

President: Senior, Gen Fukui

Description: While our Club name has changed from year to year, our duty to serve and please never falters. We cater to the needs of Airdalen's average stressed student and provide company for the lonely or socially awkward.
Our principle and personal motto is 'the environment makes our characters' aka the ol' Japanese saying, 'an apprentice near a temple will recite the scriptures untaught'.
Thus, Inryoku's purpose is to create an environment that delights the heart which in turn makes for a delightful customer or student.

Location: Airdalen's Tearoom ( on the side of the school's standard cafeteria as an alternative lunchroom )
There is also an upper level exclusive for the club members to have breaks or hold meetings away from the public.
While originally not part of the school's architectural blueprint, it was supported/funded by the wealthiest students' families.

Standard and Additional Meet-ups: Standard Meetings are held on Mondays after school hours to discuss decorations, costumes and/or themes. Work hours/ Shifts are held every day (excluding Mondays) lunch time as duos or more but a member is only required to work 1-2 days in a week. As it qualifies as a job (with pay, mind you) in the event a host/hostess is unable to show up for their shift they must inform the club president or look for another member to take their shift.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 am

Name of Club:The Airdalen Streamers or Upstream (for short).

President: Rhys Browning| Junior

Description: Upstream is all about competitive swimming as a practice or art of endurance both individually and acting as part of a team. Our events range from freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly and relay. While we are primarily a competitive team, we additionally aid in teaching people the basics of swimming if they are interested in it as a life skill.

Location(s): Airdalen's Indoor Swimming Pool -sometimes used for competitions due to its grand size, as a last minute arrangement due to weather conditions or naturally because of the school's renowned reputation.

Standard&Additional Meetups: Once per week every Wednesday is standard, but members are allowed to frequently visit the pool if not in use. Permission to use for reasons besides swimming practice (eg. parties) must be approved ahead of time by the prez and/or school to avoid incidents of vandalism or general misuse.
ABSOLUTELY NO SKINNY DIPPING

Everyone's clubs seem good right now.
Only thing might be Airdalen Overachiever's Committee as the description calls it 'ASG'. Probably better to go with AOC as acronym to keep it simple but besides that all good. Great job guys.
Last edited by Victorant on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Victorant
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s on Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:50 pm

I edited it to AOC, I'm not even sure why it said ASG... I was either really tired or my phone has a weird sense of humor. I apologize, but it has been corrected.

QυΡΡηAΠΌoroΟ…s
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tinkers on Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 pm

Sora will join

Tinkers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:59 am

Note that the following clubs are now active but club president polls will be held later (waiting on Check)

[ACTIVE]
-Sora
-Mai
-Bishop

Drama Club
[ACTIVE]
-Gen
-Arietta
-Bishop

Victorant
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:59 am

Hey! I would like Katsumi to join Basketball and swimming club? Im still thinking of a third club, possibly study club? But its not set in stone.
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!