Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Facility 51

Facility 51

a part of “Facility 51”, a fictional universe by Invader Vyx.

This is the year 2213. Welcome to Facility 51, the pinnacle of imorality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Facility 51”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Facility 51

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Invader Vyx on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Facility 51"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Invader Vyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Lifegiver

Re: Facility 51

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 pm

To "Add Characters", when you go to post, you'll notice a little white text box. In it, start typing the name of the character you'd like to tag. The name should pop up. Click the name. The character is tagged.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MsLoveBug on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Is there an age limit?

MsLoveBug
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Invader Vyx on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Characters younger than about 10 would have to have been born in the facility. Other than that, no there is not an age limit.

And thanks NewKidOnTheBlock.

Invader Vyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Invader Vyx, are you capable of sending PMs yet? I know when I joined that made things very complicated until I was allowed to do so.

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:43 pm

Would I be able to make a necromancer character please?
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Invader Vyx on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:24 pm

Yes you can make a necromancer.

Also, no I cannot yet send private messages, unfortunately. I'm not entirely sure why and the FAQs didn't really answer anything when I looked up why I couldn't. In any case, I approved your character waa37. While it wasn't exactly what I had intended, your character intrigued me because this actually started out as an idea for a book I was going to write (and still might) and one of the characters was a young child named Cassie who was born in the facility with mental abilities, though she was more of just a supergenius than a telepathic.

Invader Vyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:08 pm

Can i make a pyromancer?

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:29 pm

You will be able to PM after so many forum posts, its so an AI can just spam people with constant PMs i would assume. ^^

waa37
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AsilverSnowleopard on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:03 am

I just submitted a character, thought I'd let you know :D I hope he's ok...
Life is like a box of chocolates.

AsilverSnowleopard
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:01 pm

My character is in :)

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby carefreex3 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Oh I created a character, in case you wanted to know. :]
NO.

carefreex3
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby waa37 on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:15 pm

Well it would seem invader is preoccupied. :(

waa37
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:34 am

Methinks Invader is an every-other-day kinda poster--that is to say, he/she only goes on every other day or so, rather than at least once per day, like some of us here.

Of course, I could be wrong, and s/he just has a busy life.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:35 am

Well, that's fine :) Everyone knows what busy feels like. We'll cut Invader some slack and just wait around for him/her to show up so we can gruesomely murder people.

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!