Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Facility X

Facility X

a part of “Facility X”, a fictional universe by xXTimberwolfXx.

You can be a monster, a killer, or anything unimaginable. You dont have to be perfect, just you. Your friends here aren't human either...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Facility X”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Facility X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXTimberwolfXx on Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Facility X"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I live twilight

Don't judge me. I may or may not be obsessed. *silver Volvo drives past* Edward wait!! *Yellow Porsche 911 Drives past* Alice please wait!!
Arguing with me about twilight is like asking which came first the chicken or the egg...POINTLESS

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXTimberwolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Facility X

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:06 pm

This sounds really fun! Mind if I jump in?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXTimberwolfXx on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:20 pm

sure just post a character sign up and let me see it

xXTimberwolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 am

Might I jump in as well?
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 am

I'd like to join as well possibly a vampire spot but I won't be able to submit a character until Monday evening ill be getting a computer to use that day.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXTimberwolfXx on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:00 am

Ok Vemon0861 i will hold a vampire spot for you. do you know what their name will be?
and laxnchill20 sure just submit a character.

xXTimberwolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:24 pm

Alrighty, all submitted. If there's anything you don't like about Silas feel free to tell me and I'll change it.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXTimberwolfXx on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 pm

No i think Silas/bane is a good idea it could go really far!!

(Please Note- Anyone wanting to join just submit the character form)

xXTimberwolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Sierra: DIE BASTARDS!
Timber: Somebody help me!!! >.< -trying to hold back Sierra-
Ouka: I'm alright! ^^; -stands up-
Asher: CALM DA FAHK DOWN DEMON! >:( -icicles ready to shoot-
Daine: ... *currently standing there trying to be a comeplete badass* >:)

Anything else missing?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:26 am

Yup. Bane's all like, "Sup b****es, I'm out."

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:56 pm

Firvin: "BAD IDEA BAD IDEA BAD IDEA!!!"

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Lol

I won't post until I see the next move from Timber, mainly because so many people are working hard to intercept the attack all at once. Ice wall, human bullet, do we really need gun-blades and fires added to the equation? XD

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Oh goodie!! Toys! Be warned, Bane's aura, that is still currently active, drains power from your body.

Also, in the future, please don't control what happens to my character. It's really not a big deal, however, next time just say you made a barrier to protect someone, or that you've pounced at him. It really makes it hard for me to react and have a good fight when I'm being controlled during the battle. It's really not a huge deal, but it does make it hard for me to have a creative meaningful post. I don't mean to make anyone feel bad about anything they've done, I'm just saying, next time PM me about that and I'll probably ok it anyway. Thanks guys.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:24 pm

I like what Shishio said about controlling another person's character, it's not a big deal but let someone do their own thing. It's not hard to collaborate with someone on how a fight will go down. Shishio and I actually had some plans on how Firvin's diving at Bane was going to go down. I don't really mind that things went down differently but you should leave your posts open ended so that someone else can respond.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 pm

So sorry about the wait I just got my character submitted windows8 is a big switch for me XP but Once i get approved I'll be around!

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:29 am

@Timberwolf are Firvin and shard in the circle of protection or not? I know they were next to Sierra before she did anything so I just want to make sure i don't incorrectly assume they are in there.

laxnchill20
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXTimberwolfXx on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:21 am

Anyone who wants too can be in the circle , except Bane of course. Yeah i agree about the Bunnying i know i've been doing it a little. from now on put the thing you want the other person to do in brackets so they can put in in their posts i know it can be annoying if you post something and someone else does it.
EG: Character 1: she stepped in front of the man and held her arm out. he wouldnt be able to push through it as she was even stronger then him.
Character 2: He stepped through her barrier like it wasnt there. then carried on past to a large tree. he touched a tree and it fell over.

There were 2 things that can be annoying there.

Good example:
character 1: She stepped in front of the man and held her arm out. he wouldnt be able to push through it as she was stronger then him. (The man cant go through the arm barrier.)

Character 2: seeing he wouldnt be able to get through the barrier he turned around and walked away, he walked to the tree behind him and tried to push it over with out success.

xXTimberwolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXTimberwolfXx on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:24 am

you get what i mean anyway.
I love the way the RP is going, i like the idea of how silas is turning into Bane.

xXTimberwolfXx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm

I was wondering if I could take an ' other' character. I'll probably get it in some time tomorrow around
5 pm EST or something. And holy crud Asher we go to the side flipping rps. I'm honestly not even trying to follow you but this is getting freaky...
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Muahahaha.... How do you know I am not the one stalking you? >:)

Lol. Wanna get in Kathy in this? I have Daine~ Jk.

Anyway, it's only a coincidence. <.<

By the way, anyone noticed all the posts happening right before ShiShio actually posts? Don't you think we should tone it down...? That's a lot of action to keep up and factor in when he posts as Bane...

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!