Faction Submission

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

Re: Faction Submission

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sinn-Seduxion on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm

I do not know where to post this offer for the other clans, organizations, whatever you may call your Rp grouping, so I am going to post it here. If it needs to be moved, please moderators, move it.

Organization of the Orikalkos is quickly growing to be a Rp universe power. But we are having trouble reaching such a goal, like forming a large peace. Tho' it may not be accepted by others who say "Peace cannot be achieved," we are doing what it takes. So I make this offer, I would like to have any clan willing to help achieve this goal to merge with Orikalkos. This goes for those who are even trying to form a clan, merge with us. The leader of each clan will only have to answer to the Orikalkos superiors such as myself and my second and third in command. But my word is final on all things. In the clan if you do decide to merge and help support the fight for peace, it will keep RPG out of wars path and prevent wars from breaking out in other places. So if you are interested, please, let me know. My e-mail is [email protected] and our website is http://www.freewebs.com/orikalkos . Or simply leave a message after this one. I would love to see all the powerful fighters that come here join under one name and help reach our goal.

Sincerely,
Orikalkos Rose
Just because I lie next to you in this bed, doesn't mean you're safe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sinn-Seduxion
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:47 pm

To submit, you'll need to list the members that make you qualify (see the first post for more info) for the benefits of a full-blown faction.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Revered Chaotic on Sun May 04, 2008 11:18 pm

So. I've started an RP suggestion in the OOC thread, called 'Club Lucciani'. It's based around the Lucciani Crime Family, and the setting, of course...as the name suggests, is mostly the 'family'-owned club. I was thinking we might need a guild-like thread for discussions about business and such, so I came here. I'm putting out a word of recruitment, if anyone's interested.
-[Welcome to Purgatory]-
-[Revered Chaotic]
-

Revered Chaotic
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

House Chaos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:03 am

*copied from the original House Chaos thread*

Name: House Chaos
Led By: Jakob Gray
Description: Having a point is pointless.

Current Members:
Jakob Gray - Creator
Walter Barrecks -
Rachelle -
Anime Fairy -
Elda -
Systemme -

Jakob Gray
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:49 am

All done, I've set up the House Chaos forum as well as the House Chaos group (with Jakob Gray set as the leader).

Remæus
Architect
Member for 14 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:34 am

Name: League of Roleplayers
Members wilng to join; MEGAcya, Kiyasama, KanameKuron, Matthias, Valintine, Lightning-Z, Saix325.
led by: Ultimak
description: we help create good duable, lasting rps, and are helpfull to the community.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vagrant on Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:26 am

Faction Name: Insurgence

Faction Founder: Vagrant

Short Description: A place for highly skilled and elitist RPers. Rather than getting involved in anything and everything, we've decided it'd make more sense to section ourselves off. By doing so, we don't have to worry about stepping on anyone's toes. We believe that everyone should be entitled to RP how they see fit. But sometimes, our elitist attitudes get the best of us, and we end up making waves. We'll still gladly RP with others, but for that super serious RP, we'll keep to ourselves. Besides, who knows how to RP better then a bunch of elitist jerks?

That being said, entrance to our hallowed halls won't be easy. The entrance exam will be brutal, we expect collegiate level work from all members. If you just want to RP and enjoy yourself, that's awesome. But that's not us. If you want to RP with a bunch of self proclaimed RP superstars and hone your skill in the process, that's us.

Members Willing to Join: Vargant, hostilecrayon, Makokam, Dalmar, Aderas

Vagrant
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyper on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 am

Form:

Faction Name: The Guild of Science Fiction

Faction Founder: Vyper

Short Description: This is a club for all those who love science fiction to get together in one place and experiment with different types of the genre. Here they can do anything from small role plays or large scale science fiction role plays that may span across several threads. Although we value high quality writing we will not be too harsh on those who wish to join our club, but that is not to say we will be too lenient either! If you are a fan of science fiction and want a place to do it in privacy with a group of fellow enthusiasts who you know are capable of making a good role play, this is really the place for you.

Members Willing to Join: Nathillius, Shinra114, Ottoman, Artemis Valkyrie, Vyper

Vyper
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hathian on Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Faction Name: United Citizens Federation

Faction Founder: Hathian

Short Description: The people of the Terran Federation are made up of either "Citizens" or "Civilians". Everyone is born a "Civilian", and at age 18 every "Civilian" has the right to enroll for a minimal 2 year term of "Federal Service". In theory a completed term of Federal Service ensures a "Citizen" is willing to put the needs of the community before their own personal well-being.

Members Willing to Join: DarkBlue, Kane Winters, Hathian, ArcL!ght, LightMass

Hathian
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Insert creative title here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 am

*Explodes forth from a rather lazy pyre of blue*

Well, you've been here for over a week now, but I still feel obligated to welcome you nonetheless to our little family. So... welcome!

How've you been since joining? Finding any difficulties navigating the interface? Joined any exciting roleplays?

Hope everything has been to your liking thusfar! I'll get out of your hair now!

*Explodes*
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!