Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Fae-Blood

Fae-Blood

a part of “Fae-Blood”, a fictional universe by unicorns.are.real.

storage

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fae-Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fae-Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:03 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fae-Blood"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Fae-Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:04 am

Looks interesting! Could I possibly trouble you for a Cyprus fellow with fire control? My FC shall be:
Jake Abel
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenspacedorito on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:23 am

Hi! This looks interesting. I'd like to reserve a character with Alycia Debnam-Carey as the fc. She/He (being genderfluid/non-binary) would have the ability of Plant Manipulation (particularly with vines). She/He'd be a part of House Lyra.

Just a question though, wouldn't plant manipulation be classified as elemental manipulation too?

greenspacedorito
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:16 am

yep they are both fine :)

@greenspacedorito Yep, you make a good point, I realized when I was making this that some of the nature abilities get into a bit of a grey area, I don't think I actually wrote it anywhere, but basically, if your ability could be two classifications, you can just choose

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 am

Sweet I'll get cracking on him sometime today! Also maybe you could say that Cyprus folks can't control anything living, and that's why plant manipulation isn't under they're category? Just a thought since plants are alive.

CutUp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 am

Awesome can't wait to see him, and yeah that makes more sense, I'm going to use that one, thanks cutup!!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby greenspacedorito on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:31 am

Sweet! I'll try to get a CS up as soon as I can!

greenspacedorito
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello there! I'm pretty interested in this. I would like to join as a male student with the ability of poison manipulation/generation. I assume that would fit into the nature category? I'll just go with that, haha, as I'm unsure whether poison is considered an "element" or not.

The FC will be Ezra Miller.

When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Hey I know you asked for a gender, power and dorm straight away but it's so difficult to choose just one!! So I'm posting here now mainly to say "hey, I'm interested and I'll be back shortly!" And FYI, will probably be playing a female and will happily have a second character as a male :)

EDIT:

An extension of my prior post, I would like a female with the elemental power of electricity in the Cyprus dorm and a male with a glamour power to induce fear and doubt in others in the Andromeda dorm. Looking for suitable FC's now :)

I think I'm gonna have my girl either as natalia vodianova

or this girl who is a nobody but liked the look of her :) can't decide really...

and as for the boy

dylan o'brien

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Yep, those people are fine,

@belshazzar, yep poison comes under nature magic, and it not an element

@whenworldsfall, that's fine just get back to me when you have decided on the girl :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubblyBrunette on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:22 pm

Hi love, I was wondering if I could reserve the face claim of Indiana Evans with the powers of water manipulation. She would be in the Cyprus dorm.

BubblyBrunette
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperRoo on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:32 pm

Heyyyy I have a character too!

Cyrpus... Darkness manipulation... I'm gonna PM you about his power though I have some ideas/questions

FC John Patrick Amedori

SuperRoo
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:51 am

Yep those people are fine :)

@I look forward to hearing your ideas

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:30 pm

@unicorn

Okay I've settled on Natalia as the Face Claim :)

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello! Is it possible for siblings to have different classes of abilities, or are the types usually associated with bloodlines?

Mac n Cheese
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:20 pm

@WorldsFall, sounds good, I'll add her to the front page

@Mac n Cheese, sibling with different classes of magic are fine.
The types are usually associated with genetics and bloodline, but it's not uncommon to have siblings with different types of magic :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mac n Cheese on Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:06 pm

I think I'll probably just have them both be Andromeda then.

Tjin Elbers, Male, Desire/Temptation Inducement

Daria Sidorchuk, Female, Inhibition Removal/Weakening

They'll be twins, I think.

Mac n Cheese
Member for 7 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:45 pm

@ Mac n Cheese, done, I'll add them :)

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi! I think this RP is awesome, remind me of Harry Potter in Fae theme lol!

I hope there is still more room to join, if I can, may I reserve FC: Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Female, Lyra Dorm and her power will be water breathing? ((This why I took this FC, hehe))

Thank you :D
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Hi! This RP really caught my eye. I'd like to join as a female student with the ability of sort of... light energy manipulation, I suppose that might go in Elemental, so she'll be in the Cyprus dorm.

And the FC will be... Amanda Seyfried.

I'm thinking of making a guy, too. Most likely will be Lyra, but I'll finish this one up first and I'll need to think up some things before otherswise, well... I'll never finish either of them. XD
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!