Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

a part of “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

The illustrious Fairy Tail, known as one of the greatest guilds in the world, had many powerful wizards bearing it's mark. But many years have passed and a new generation of wizards have emerged to take their places in Fairy Tale.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:47 am

Knock.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:44 pm

Is everyone alive? o.o

And just because, do any of you play Kira Online? o.O
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:16 pm

I'm here. I was actually just about to ask if you all could rather I go since Lost seems to be busy at the moment.

And @Ketsueki I haven't heard of it. What is it?
~ The Crimson Fox ~

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:42 pm

I'm okay with whatever you want/want us to do.

And, well, it's hard to explain, lol. If you've ever played a group game in reality called "Mafia" then it's an online version of that. There are killers, detectives, and such on each team, and you either kill people or try to find the killers.... I'm bad at explaining things, lol. It's a lot more fun and addicting than I know I make it sound :P

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:25 am

I'm going to PM Lost and if she doesn't reply / post by the end of tomorrow then I will make a post and we'll have to play Rin as an NPC until Lost returns.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:34 am

Dang. I don't want to assume anything, but there isn't much activity in these parts.

phantasms
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:24 am

OMG I AM SO SORRY!!!! I'll start working on a post right now. I've been super busy looking for an apartment and trying to figure out the papers and stuff to get my GED so I haven't been getting on.
Again, so sorry guys.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 am

Lost!! We're so happy you're back! We were getting a little worried that something might've happened to you. But we're glad to know that you've just been busy - good luck on getting an apartment / the stuff for your GED. :)

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:12 pm

So, would everyone be down for drunken wizards after this? You know, as a kind of "celebration" for their triumph in the face of the unexpected, Master Jia convinces them all to stick around and get a little wasted. Anyone? Yes?

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:15 pm

So, would everyone be down for drunken wizards after this? You know, as a kind of "celebration" for their triumph in the face of the unexpected, Master Jia convinces them all to stick around the guild hall and get a little wasted. Anyone? Yes?

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Sure sounds good.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:05 pm

What are we doing after the drunken thing? I kind of want to get Dyandin in action in something that involves combat.
Dyandin is a scrub rite now. :(

phantasms
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:38 pm

We could take on a mission to track down and beat a team of rouge wizards that have been terrorizing a travelling route. They would be somewhat stronger than us (naturally) but if some of the guide's stronger members are away it would justify Master Jia sending us in instead.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:31 am

That sounds good to me ^^

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:38 am

Oh! Oh! Oh! Maybe one of those rogue wizards was a former member of the Dread Dragons, and recognizes Tatsuo?

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:12 pm

I'd be all for that! Give Aria a chance to do something more than attempt suicide via wyvern XD

I'll come up with brief info for each of them (magic, name, ect) for the fight. CutUp, I'll PM you about the DD wizard when I do in case you have something specific in mind.

Also, why do I have the feeling that Miya is going to be the new Happy?
Last edited by CrimsonFox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:26 pm

So I've come up with enemies whose magic would counter each of our characters in some way.

Jacques Sanguine - CutUp I'll leave this guy up to you. I was thinking copy magic (possibly to give us a glimpse of Tatsuo's dad, also maybe try to use one of use against him - banking on that he wouldn't hurt his friends) but if you had something else in mind, let me know and we'll go with that.

Draven Cross - would use reflector magic (also fights with sword) - would likely face off against Dyandin in melee combat as he is able to reflect magic attacks

Everit Latimer - Zodiac Key magic (possibly of the dragon but I'll give the final say on this decision to you Lost, since I assume Rin will be taking the key following the battle)

Neira Le Blank - actively studying Maguilty Sense. I'll be honest I wasn't 100% what to do with Aria, but it occurred to me that if Tatsuo becomes infuriated upon the encounter, it would have a serious effect on Aria - especially if somehow a wizard were to make a sensory link between them. Since this would come after the whole drunken wizards thing Tatsuo would know what's going on and be forced to control his anger... yay for character development!

"Nightshade" - user of shade magic is basically the control of shadows and darkness, therefore Miya's portal magic wouldn't be effective against him (his body would also probably be made of shadows, meaning it wouldn't be so easy to just chop off his arm)

What does everyone think? Opinions? Suggestions? Insults?
Last edited by CrimsonFox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Sounds good to me! And also it's Lost who's got Rin, unless something changed.

CutUp
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Oh right, my bad ^_^'

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:02 pm

I like the idea of him being able to use copy magic, but maybe he could use a variation? Like maybe it'd be more of like a replication instead of transforming fully into the person. Like maybe by a touch he could replicate a spell of whoever he touched. Like for example if he touched Tatsuo he could get Diamond Fist, but not Hurtling.

I was thinking that he'd have a limited amount of spells he can copy, being like five or so. And he would copy different spells to give him a wide variety of opinions, which would make him a formidable foe for a Dragon Slayer like Tatsuo. I was thinking for his spells being a lava spell he took from Tatsuo's dad, a healing spell, a water spell, a air spell, and maybe some kind of poison or something?

CutUp
Member for 7 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!