Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

a part of “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

The illustrious Fairy Tail, known as one of the greatest guilds in the world, had many powerful wizards bearing it's mark. But many years have passed and a new generation of wizards have emerged to take their places in Fairy Tale.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:06 am

Have fun! I got my post up and I'm fine with the plan. I can't wait to play out Rin when they find him. =P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Just for future reference unless Ariana was a fan of Rin's or something she wouldn't know her first name is Amaya. Almost everyone, except for her old guildmates and her spirits, calls her Rin. Most of them don't even realize it isn't her real name. Since she's more of a loner I think Dyandin would be the only one who might have picked up on it/noticed it and that's only cause she's gone on a few missions with him before. Also even then he would most likely still use Rin. Anyways yeah. o.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:54 pm

Oh, my bad. I thought it was interesting she referred to herself as Rin. Master Jia referred to her as Amaya in his office, so Ariana had assumed that'd want she preferred to be called. If you would like me to I'm happy to alter my post.
~ The Crimson Fox ~

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Nah it's fine. The guildmaster would have known so it's okay

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:57 pm

I'm going to add to my last post so that we can go ahead and get started at the gate the next morning

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:32 pm

alrighty then~
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:00 am

So we're waiting on Miya and Tatsuo?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:So we're waiting on Miya and Tatsuo?

Yeah. Not sure where either is, but I suspect Christmas stuff is keeping them quite busy.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Yeah sorry I got caught up in some stuff. I'll be posting soonish.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:49 am

I'm going to go ahead and post the beginning of the new day so we can start the mission.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:27 am

Sorry! Lost of unexpecteds happened this week. Should have my post up soon!

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:04 am

Sorry for the delay. No computer and Christmas and shit.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:31 pm

I'm back,
kind of, I'm currently doing this on my phone

My flight was delayed twice and it looks like I'm coming back tomorrow at the best case scenario.
Just wanted to drop by to say that I'm still here when I come back, since the activity here has decreased quite a bit :(

(I can't use my font ;_;)

phantasms
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:08 pm

That's my fault! I have 10 posts to get up tonight so wish me luck!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:54 am

Yay! Everyone reappeared! <3

And good (late) luck, Lost, lol! xD

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Anyone alive? o.o

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:31 am

Yep, I think we're all here - just waiting on our friend CutUp to make his post. :) And if he doesn't get the chance sometime tomorrow, I'll go ahead and make a post to ensure that it's kept moving along.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:32 pm

o.O I expected retaliation but fuck xD Now I have to think long and hard about my response... Lol

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:39 pm

Once everyone makes their posts about us all walking, I'll make a time skip post so we can get to the battle and find Dyandin a bit sooner (I'm sure Phantom is eager to rejoin the tale).

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Nice, lol. Very nice.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!