Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Fairy Tail - A New Generation

a part of “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”, a fictional universe by CrimsonFox.

The illustrious Fairy Tail, known as one of the greatest guilds in the world, had many powerful wizards bearing it's mark. But many years have passed and a new generation of wizards have emerged to take their places in Fairy Tale.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail - A New Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail - A New Generation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:11 am

Lol. For some reason I feel like I should apologize ahead of time for my next post... Sorry. Oh well xD
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:28 pm

Dang, I don't think Dyandin would be happy to see what Tatsuo has done, but whatever, he's asleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

phantasms
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:04 pm

As soon as crimson posts I will follow up.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:24 pm

The little goblins are so cute! =3

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Lol yus

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:19 pm

I've posted, Lost. Eagerly waiting for you and the others to respond so we can get to find Dyandin and the wyvern. :)
~ The Crimson Fox ~

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:49 pm

:(

phantasms
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:33 pm

I'm sorry it's taking so long, Phantom :/ Everyone disappeared again.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:29 am

Sorry! I was working on a post yesterday and I'm gonna finish it today!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Ayyyyy, Dyandin loses hide and seek.

phantasms
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:59 pm

xD Should I wait for Crimson before posting? AND ZOE IS NOT A BIRD! Sheesh!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Oh sorry. The link to her pic wasn't working for me so I just assumed she was a giant chicken.
ImageImage

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:08 pm

Hmm... Maaaybe. Maaaybe not. idk xD

^^" And sorry. The link to her appearance leads to a page where the picture has been removed, so i don't really know what she looks like... so I kinda just guessed "human-like bird thing." Haha! Guess that's wrong? Shooouuuld I change the description in my post to "bird-like human?" Ooooor...?

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:35 pm

Hi hi hi everyone - I've missed you all! Sorry, my family surprised me with a 3 day trip and I haven't been online. BUT I am here now and will post asap!

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:14 am

Lol that link was of the phoenix spirit her pic is in Rin's CS

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 am

Yes... I was talking about in Rin's CS... I will try the link again.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 pm

@Phantom
Once Miya teleports Dynadin to the hospital, they'd probably have to us healing magic on him but then he could probably wake up in bed. The group will have to stop by the hospital anyway (because I'm horribly cruel to my OCs, as will be demonstrated in my next post) so they can get him before they leave.

I'll also probably have a carriage ride (paid for by the steakhouse owner for their troubles) for the way back since Dyandin will be injured, though I suspect Tatsuo won't be particularly happy. Oh well!

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:24 am

I changed my last post so that Rin doesn't summon Zoe and I'm going to have her summon Moru. He can heal Dyandin without him having to go to a hospital.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrimsonFox on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:03 am

Ketsueki Tora I think it's your turn to post. Anyone could go really, but if we're still going in order, I believe you're up next.

CrimsonFox
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:36 am

I think it's Lostsoulsbleed actually.

CutUp
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!