Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairy Tail: Now and Forever

Fairy Tail: Now and Forever

a part of “Fairy Tail: Now and Forever”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

Fairy Tail is the strongest Guild in the Kingdom of Fiore. Discover who you are and help carry on their legacy!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail: Now and Forever”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Fairy Tail: Now and Forever

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon May 20, 2013 3:10 pm

Damia is a pissboy? nooooooooooo. NVR saw that coming
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Tue May 21, 2013 6:20 am

Nobody cares about Takeshi...

RUN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 21, 2013 6:36 am

To my knowledge, he hasn't arrived yet. At least, that's what I understood from your post.

@Damioa:
"Hey dude how long do you think she'll beat you this time. 10 minutes. 10 days?"

Exaggeration to the max. I think Gitana will only have to deck someone once to have everyone get the message.

Also, Damia fainted from a wink? What? C'mon bro, they, like, differ nine years? Haha! XD
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 am

yeah I think takeshis in town somewhere.
And Damias scared if winks and direct girls in general. Meaning loud girls. that's his thing. everyone has a thing. That's why he can't really fight a girl or a woman. Another reason why only gitana can make him do chores. also ruby was exaggerating to mess with Dami knowing his nerves were out of whack. I'll change the post if you guys want though.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 21, 2013 7:40 am

Nawww man, I was just taking the piss. I don't have any problems with your post. ^^;

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue May 21, 2013 7:58 am

wipes sweat off head. cool. thought I did something wrong at first

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordFaet on Tue May 21, 2013 3:52 pm

I feel like people are misinterpreting Arianna. She doesn't look lonely, she doesn't look sad. None of your characters are like her, she's not wallowing in despair. She has no emotions, she doesn't look lonely, she doesn't look like she needs a hug. She looks like a robot, or like a tranquil for our Dragon Age players. No living person that hasn't been in the same situation can emphasize, because just doing so means that you aren't doing so.

Feel free to smack me upside the head for trying to dictate your character UltraVioletta, but unless you say otherwise, I stick by my stance. Because that's how I understand emotionless to be.
The greatest paladin of all times-CHAMPION OF DARKNESS!
The empress of shadowfall who commands all the undead-CHAMPION OF LIGHT!
Welcome to Adventure Quest Worlds!

LordFaet
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue May 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Ahem... "people are misinterpreting Arianna." You say that as if everyone needs to have the same 'view' of what tranquil, slash emotionless is.

Not going to judge your stance here (Because I love your comparison to the DA tranquil.), but some people could think she 'looks' like she's lonely, depressed or sad. Doesn't mean they say she actually is. If anything, I think I did good on mentioning that Gitana couldn't pinpoint what kind of vibe Arianna was giving off.

Yes, my bad on mentioning the words sad or depressed, I could've left that out and it would've been perfect, but never once did I write in my post that she knew what emotion Arianna was feeling. Just that it was a weird vibe, or perhaps lack thereof. And, concluding that she may show that lack of reaction because of.. Well, the guild was being their usual anarchistic self.

There. Did I elaborate enough? Good.

*Takes up digital arms to defend to DA tranquil comparison, because it's just awesome*

P.S.: If someone doesn't post soon, I will. I believe Gitana has some family to scrap from the floor. x)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordFaet on Tue May 21, 2013 7:24 pm

All the points you made were very good, especially your point that characters could think so even though it's not true. I get that, I just happen to have a long-lasting personal vendetta against people who I feel are misrepresenting characters. Now maybe no one even looked at her in the way I said they did, but I hate, Hate, HATE when people view characters in what I think is the wrong light, so I will get a bit preemptively pissy about it.

Think of me as a fangirl/boy. It doesn't matter if you're going to say something bad about what they love, as long as you might be about to say something bad about it, they'll go crazy.

LordFaet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue May 21, 2013 8:15 pm

I just kinda got the idea that she was forcing herself to look that way hiding her emotions because of the X. When a person is emotionless and is trying to be emotionless it has two different vibes. And I get the feeling that she wants to show her emotions but can. Also get the feeling that it must be lonely acting emotionless when really your not. And a persons eye's are the easiest form of giveaways. Especially to people who can relate.

Also because she has emotions just tends to hide them, which she did have a few moments of letting out a little bit of them with all the guilds crazziness, she might look emotionless but since she has her head down allot it seems really sad. And i understand Koru just from the fact that she interacted with him more than she did anyone else. I got the same feeling he did when she just nodded back to him.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordFaet on Tue May 21, 2013 8:26 pm

Well actually no. It's not that she's trying to look emotionless, it's that she literally has to force herself to be emotionless, because the X causes her pain when she feels things.

LordFaet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue May 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah. Forcing to act and trying to look. I meant them both. But even Violet wrote that the X hurt her a couple times since stepping up to the guild. And Koru being near her would've noticed. I mean he is an S-class mage.

On another note I think it's funny how deep we're getting in on this RP. I think that'll help it to last.

@Byte, I'm waiting for Violet to post, seeing as Lords char is about to crash into hers.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Tue May 21, 2013 9:29 pm

I just wrote what I did because I would think Koru would be able to pick up on it, first because he is supposed to be good with reading people and if someone doesn't have the normal signs of being happy or mad or sad then you know something is wrong. From my own personal experience you can normally see some hint of a persons emotional state, even if its just the slight difference in speed at the way they walk or the tilt of their head. More importantly though would be the eyes, you can always tell things about a persons eyes. Secondly Koru himself spent a while trying to deal with his internal emotions, fearing them and what might happen and as such I would think he at least sees a little bit of that in her emotionalessness...........I'm making that a word. Also he would be worried about it, worried that either A) she was like him and might go crazy killing people or B) she is shutting herself down because of guilt. Also, we generally take people who seem emotionless and think of them as being sad or guilty since those two emotions cause a person too shut down in a way that resembles an almost robotic personality. (think of when you've been hurt so bad by something that you just feel numb afterwards, like the after effects of some anesthetic that just won't go away and that you can't wrap your mind around.)

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Wed May 22, 2013 12:20 am

Just let me know if any missions will occur in Magnolia Town. It'll be a good opportunity to introduce Takeshi/Masked Ranger to the Fairy Tail mages.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu May 23, 2013 9:46 am

@Reborn:
Any reason why you won't just walk up to the guild? I mean, it's your party, but you are missing out on the early fun. :P

@Damioa:
So was I, actually -- After I realised Ultra still had to write a post. xD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordFaet on Thu May 23, 2013 12:53 pm

I gotta do some work for school, but I'll try to post later tonight.

LordFaet
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu May 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Cool. I'll post after you then.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Thu May 23, 2013 3:13 pm

Good heavens, how did I not notice this entire debate over Arianna going on over here?

Really I don't mind how people translate it since, however they think of her she really doesn't/can't care. If you think she's sad or lonely or needing a hug that's fine.

But if you do manage to pinpoint it on emotionlessness (if you can use it as a word whs then so can I) I would appriciate it if you didn't immedieately jump to the conclusion that "The X is preventing her emotions" and instead thought "Oh, she's hiding them for some reason!"

If that's okay with you all :3
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:58 pm

@ Byte
Iwas thinking on introducing the Ranger in action later on.

RebornAncient12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri May 24, 2013 8:20 am

@Reborn:
Fair enough. ^^;

@Ultra:
Aye, aye, ma'am! Noted, memorized, and carved into my forehead with permanent markers -- Shit. Ah well, at least I'll be reminded every time I look in the mirror.

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!