Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fairy Tail RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Fairy Tail RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:06 pm

Hello Everyone!
So, I am starting a Fairy Tail roleplay and am looking for any people who would like to be a part it who are willing to be ACTIVE
You will have to post AT LEAST 2 times a week for each of your characters.
I am going to make a list as people show interest and there will be a limit to each type of magic user.
I'm thinking one, maybe two of each and then if there are enough people MAYBE a third of some.

https://www.roleplaygateway.com/fairy-tail-t101216.html

Anyone who has ideas for plot lines, has interest in being a co-gm, or is interested in playing Guild Master please send me a pm! ^-^
Last edited by Lostsoulsbleed on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Fairy Tail RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:44 pm

Lostsoulsbleed,
I have moved both of your topics to their correct forums. Please consult the sticky at the top of the forum before posting an interest check or roleplayers wanted. It seems there was some confusion between the two. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:53 pm

Hmm... I do have a character in storage from some old Fairy Tail RPs I was in. Might need some tweaking, but it could be fun to break her out again. If anything comes of this, I'd be happy to throw my proverbial hat in the ring, as it were.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:47 am

I have a roleplayers wanted topic here:
https://www.roleplaygateway.com/fairy-tail-t101216.html

That you can reserve a spot in if you'd like. Multiple characters is also encouraged! ^-^
The last post, by me, in that topic has an idea at the bottom that I would love to hear your thoughts on if you decide to join. (There are also some other things there that me, byte and firewind had talked about if you would like to add your opinions/thoughts on those as well ^-^

You can either put your thoughts on out discussions below your reservation form (in the other topic) or here, as I encouraged Byte and Firewind to do.^-^ Would really love to hear your opinions and can't wait to rp with you if you decide to join! =D

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:09 pm

The idea you posted seems all well and good, in most cases. That way, players kind of have to earn their rank rather than just saying "Oh, yeah, I'm totally an S-Rank mage." Kinda defeats the point, if you ask me.

However, I would like to request that if this system is enacted, my character be allowed to remain a fairly low-ranking mage in the guild, since, provided that my first choice of magic is accepted, she'd probably be a much less combat-focused mage and more of a supporter of sorts.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:I also had an idea that people wouldn't get to choose their own guild ranks and it could either be chosen randomly or me and another person or two would look at all the characters and the first post of the roleplay would be have a list giving each person their rank.

Probably better to toss the entire "rank" thing in the bin, honestly. It'd only open the floodgates for arguments about character X being stronger than character Y because reasons. On the other hand I guess we do need some kind of goal to work towards, and S-class mages are a big thing in the FT universe, apparently.

So, y'know, whatever happens I'll play along.

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:Whether or not this happens I would prefer that no one is a new member of the guild. Since the guild isn't that popular currently, people wouldn't be joining left and right so it just makes sense. Now, if this roeplay survives a long time and people want to add characters later after some wicked cool, things have happened pertaining to the guild (aka making it more popular) then I might allow it.

Figured I'd get that out there before anyone completed a character >>

Okay, question. How short is "new"? Somewhere around a month? Asking just to clarify. My character wouldn't be a veteran member by any stretch of the word, since they've got a history of having been part of other guilds prior to joining Tidal Serpent. They wouldn't be brand new additions, but having an estimate of how long you'd prefer people to have been part of the guild would help prevent confusion in future.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:53 am

@Feyblue - Of course! I mostly wanted to do this because people want higher ranked characters so I thought it would be interesting to mix it up.

@Byte - I will take that in mind. Thanks for letting me know what you thought. It helps my decision making process ^-^

Also, as for newer members.....
Well, really I just didn't want a bunch of characters that were 'new' and didn't know anybody. I'm thinking that my own character would have joined about a month before said event SO as long as there was at least a 3 month gap between my character and yours I'd allow it but other than those two I would like all members to have been in the guild for at least a couple years, preferably longer. My other character is going to have been in the guild for at least a few years but very few people know her because reasons to later be discussed. lol

ALSO, anyone have opinions on whether or not we should have a character relations page?

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:Well, really I just didn't want a bunch of characters that were 'new' and didn't know anybody. I'm thinking that my own character would have joined about a month before said event SO as long as there was at least a 3 month gap between my character and yours I'd allow it..

I'll keep that in mind then. Was thinking around five/six months for my character, so that should work out just fine.

Lostsoulsbleed wrote:ALSO, anyone have opinions on whether or not we should have a character relations page?

Could be a fun little timekiller inbetween posts and whatnot. Plus, if the majority of characters are long time members of Tidal Serpent it'd be as good an excuse as any. ^^; So I'm all for it.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:11 pm

I wouldn't mind the character relations. Would help figure out what everyone thinks of each other. :3

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!