Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail Rp

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Fairy Tail Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:38 pm

Hey! So, I'm looking for a guild master for Storm Shield. Storm Shield is Original Guild created in the universe of Fairy Tail. There will be no canon characters, only originals, and the guild will be fairly new.

Storm Shield is a young Guild that has only recently joined the ranks of Mage Guilds within the Kingdom of Fiore. Though the Guild is only taking it's very first baby steps into the world, the Guild Master "Valerie" believes it will one day rival names such as the infamous Fairy-Tail,! Despite the Guild Master being one of the Ten Wizard Saints, Storm Shield is still yet to gain many members or earn much money. Will this shack of a Guild ever become more than a dream?

The guild master would need to be quite powerful, as being one of the Ten Wizard Saints would kinda of make it necessary, but also younger than the others. Probably somewhere between 30 and 50, I think 60 at most. Obviously since this character would remain at the guild most of the time the person who joins me could make a second character but that's up to them. The name of the guild can be changed but that would be up to the guild master ultimately, though suggestions are welcome.

Lastly if the person claiming Guild Master wants they can me a co-gm and I'm open to plot Ideas from anyone interested in joining.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Fairy Tail Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:44 am

*Bumped*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 am

Bump! =)

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Looks interesting. I wouldn't mind being Co-GM for this.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Really?! =D

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:52 am

Yep, the reason it took me so long to reply to this was because I was watching Fairy Tale. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:17 am

XD cool! So, I already have a character and with how much effort that went into this last time I felt one was enough for me. That being said it left me without a guild master, hopefully this is where you come in. So, in the original, the guild master was one of the 10 wizard saints and I kinda like that Idea so I wanted to stick to it. Other than that the character would be completely yours. How he/she became a wizard saint, how long they've been one, and why they've started the guild would all be up to you. I tgink that its been open for a year or something... Anyways! I'm so excited! I get to use my celestial spirit mage! XP

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:17 pm

I will probably make two, one being the Guildmaster, the other being a Guildmember. Is it up already, or are you still making the RP?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:52 pm

I was kinda waiting for someone to join me before I made it so all I have to go off of is the old one o.o

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Well, sounds like we should get it up ASAP. :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ari_Of_FairyTail on Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi, I think I'm interested. I'm new though, so I wasn't sure if you would want little old me joining, but I do love Fairy Tail! I could start working on my character if you wouldn't mind me butting in.
I wanna peel your skin off

Ari_Of_FairyTail
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Yeah sure! The rp isn't made yet though.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ari_Of_FairyTail on Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:02 pm

That's fine. And thank you! I promise to be a valuable member of your role-play!

Ari_Of_FairyTail
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:33 pm

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TomorrowsHerald on Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:43 am

Considering I suggested the name way back when (using this account or another, I can't remember) I feel I should join this.

I haven't really watched much of fairy tale so that may be a problem, though Is it utterly necessary? I could play a "noob" character who has an excuse for not being that great with it. Or I could even play the guild's butler who has magic but does not use it as often.

TomorrowsHerald
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

Lol so, of course you can join. As for your character you could make them a B-rank wizard(Or even a C-rank) which are both lower level wizards. As for the other option it sounds much like Mira from the original and I think if you did something of that sort (you can look her up on the Fairy Tail wiki which is linked on the rp intro) that would be fine too. It's completely up to you.

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:02 am

Still looking for people if anyone else is interested!

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!