Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy-tale Lockup

Fairy-tale Lockup

a part of “Fairy-tale Lockup”, a fictional universe by rhihopes.

Having trapped fairy-tale creatures we are now force to take action as they escape and try to catch or kill us. Will you be a human or creature? Will you take their side?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy-tale Lockup”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fairy-tale Lockup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Wed May 16, 2012 5:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fairy-tale Lockup"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
And she sang so sweet when her heart did weep, and ever was her song so sweet.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Fairy-tale Lockup

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed May 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Hey Rhi I'm in! ^^
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Wed May 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I'd like to be a creature! I'll make my char now ^.^
ImageImageBitch please. I'm a land shark ^.^ImageImage

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed May 16, 2012 5:40 pm

I suck at doubling up so when the time comes that my character dies (if he does) then I'll either make a new one or just keep reading the story. :)

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Alright! (:
And haha hi Beach!

rhihopes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed May 16, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh and I won't put the creature picture up juuuuust yet. I'll wait for him to be able to use his powers. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Wed May 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Haha, alright. FIne with me!

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Perfect characters, you guys! Let's wait and see if we can get a few more players in and then we can begin! (:

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed May 16, 2012 7:34 pm

Cool! I'm joining, this looks neat!

Nevermind. Sorry. :c
Last edited by KuruLesperance on Wed May 16, 2012 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 pm

A fae and an Abberation. Hehehehe.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Thu May 17, 2012 12:00 am

I really need one of the guy guards or whatever to be like in my profile! Ugh! Or if another male faery comes into play ;)

hanybanany
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 am

Hany: We can match Fira with John if you would like.
Also reminding me: Beach, want to pair characters? ;P

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu May 17, 2012 11:16 am

Sure. I'm cool with it. ^^

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Thu May 17, 2012 5:24 pm

I thought John was like all evil? lol he hates the creatures right? But I need a character that is a loving guy who was nice to most creatures... That was my idea :P

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Thu May 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh okay! Haha I was thinking he would make and exception for her. We shall see who arrives.

If we don't get anyone by...Sunday, I'm thinking of starting just us 3?

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Fine with me. We could start now and establish some personalities or not. Just saying. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Fri May 18, 2012 9:53 am

True true. Let's start from where the creatures escape. I will be switching off characters during different times.

ALSO: How would you feel about doing an inception RP with me? (roleplay with in a roleplay kind of thing.)

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri May 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Ya actually that seems like a good idea. To have him evil like I get special treatment ;) lol but we should start soon even if it's only us 3...? But then again I kind of wanted more you know :P

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rhihopes on Fri May 18, 2012 10:19 pm

I did too, but unfortunately it doesn't seem like more will come. But that's okay! Let's start! (I'll go after both of you, so that way I know what's up with the creatures).

rhihopes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hanybanany on Fri May 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Put up my first post :) hope it's good :) I don't know if it's too long or short but some constructive criticism would be appreciated :)

hanybanany
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!