Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Faith, Trust

Faith, Trust

a part of “Faith, Trust”, a fictional universe by Hazardous.

We have faith, we have trust- we're all out of pixie dust. (Literate Roleplay)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Faith, Trust”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Faith, Trust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Welcome to Neverland! Remember to read over the rules before making a proper reservation. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll be making another OOC for extra information about the situations and the world itself, etc. Each character only gets one power, anything of choice, nothing OP.

If you are interested in playing the role of Hook, please make mention of it in the OOC and I will send you a message to discuss the details. I'm hesitant to keep it as a playable role rather than an NPC role.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Faith, Trust

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello there!

Might I please reserve Inspire? FC is to be decided on. My favorite book quote?

"As you wish."

Editing because I'm an idiot and got really excited: They'll be on Hook's side and as for an ability, could they have illusion manipulation? Also my favorite color is purple, but not a boring purple, an almost violet but not quite purple.
Last edited by Cheshire_Girl on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:35 pm

@Cheshire: You missed three things! What power would you like (you can come back to me on this one if you can't think of one off the top of your head) and would you like them to be on Pan's side or Hook's side? There's also ooooooone more password you missed. ;>

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scra on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:03 pm

Can I reserve Renewal?GODDAMIT IGNORE THIS XD FC is undecided.And I'm not sure what power I would want maybe regeneration or healing something along those lines xc. And can he be on Hook's side? Also my favorite book quote is

“Mad Matter: "Have I gone mad?"
Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

May I reserve Hook?

EDIT:
I'm an idiot such T_T and
my fav color is purple
Last edited by Scra on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Scra
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:09 pm

May I reserve Renewal? I don't have a FC in mind yet, but their powers will be something water related and I thiiiinkk they'll be on Pan's side! I'm not too sure of that part yet, though .___. and my favourite colour is orange yo

My favourite book quote would definitely be this:

“Excelsior," Gansey said bleakly.
Blue asked, "What does that even mean?"
Gansey looked over his shoulder at her. He was once more, just a little bit closer to the boy she'd seen in the churchyard.
"Onward and upward.”

from the Raven Cycle !! ( ゚ヮ゚) I'm too in love with that series.

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:13 pm

@Scra: aaaaaa I'm glad you reserved Hook! I'll PM you in a moment to discuss details. (u forgot a singular password)

@LaPatata: You're reserved! You can get back to me on all that when you have the time to think it over :>

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vengefuljustice8012 on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Already reserved but their faceclaim is gonna be Sasori from Naurto!

And my favorite color is purple and my favorite book quote is from The Book Thief-- "I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.”

vengefuljustice8012
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:56 pm

This looks interesting. I would like to reserve Creation please!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:04 am

Hi there! Could I reserve Peace?

I think I'll go with empathy as the power, and they'll be on Pan's side. I haven't decided on a face claim yet, but I'll get back to you on that ASAP.

My favorite quote is from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. “If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.”~Zaphod Beeblebrox

My favorite color is turquoise.

Edit:
My face claim will be Karuta Roromiya from Inu X Boku SS.
Last edited by Thedoctorscompanion on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:04 am

@Squishy: That's fine! Buuuuuut you're missing some reservation necessities before I can properly reserve you.

*edit*
@Doc'sCompanion: You're reserved!

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:31 am

This looks pretty baller, Can I get Joy or something?

Book quote shall be from the famous Romeo and Juliet (Book Ver.)

"Give me my longsword, ho!"

I feel it properly conveys the feelings of the masterpiece, You feel?

PAN!!!!

Power will probably be like, second dimension plane travel, I'll put more depth into it later.
Last edited by phantasms on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:38 am

@Phantom: (missed one tiny password) Joy is free for reservation though! And yes, I'd like a bit more explanation on that power, I don't quite get it sobs.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phantasms on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:54 am

With faceclaims, I'll get back to you on that one. With the power, I'll explain it.

Ahem.

The idea of the power is basically being able to travel the 2nd plane, Kind of like a void, where he can move around and all, but he can't be touched or touch anyone. So when he uses it, he disappears from existence and for a short period of time, can phase through walls and can't be hit by anything.

He can also apply this on objects too. He can throw a knife at a wall, and it will phase through the wall and kill the person behind it. Obviously, It takes more concentration and precision to throw the knife through more densely compacted walls.

Edit : I used all these he pronouns, but Ima play a female. FC : Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats

Last edited by phantasms on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

phantasms
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:02 am

@Phantom: Hmmmm. As long as you don't overdo it, because this seems like a bigger power, then it should be fine.

@Any Future Reservations: We have four reserved roles under Pan and three under Hook, with one role left unreserved at the moment: "Create." I don't mind if we have uneven Hook/Pan sides. This is just an update. If you'd like to reserve and compete against a current reservation (this is only applicable to certain reservations, as some are off-limits), feel free.

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:11 am

@Stay: Gawd damnit. Sorry, I was in a rush before because of my dog, and missed some things.

Update:
My FC will be Jonah Bobo, because I recently watched Zathura. Again. :3
My power I have not decided on yet, but I was thinking on something magical, like the ability to transmute any form of matter into another, and/or the ability to create and control plantlife.
As for book quote, I am unsure of that one! Seriously! How am I supposed to choose that! There are too many good ones! And I cant remember where most of them are from half the time there are so many!

For conviences sake, can we just use this? "You cannot do unless you try. That way, if you succeed its a victory, and if you fail well you always knew that might happen and its not so bad!" I am quoting myself, I used that line in an essay. :3

Oh, and side would be Pan.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:18 am

Hullo all!

Must say this looks to be an awesome concept- really love the twist on a beautiful classic...and thus being inspired I would love to submit a character.

I would like Repentance- I'm still in awe that (as far as I know) it hasn't been taken :)
FC- Alluka from HunterXHunter
Power- Form Mimicry- she can copy another person's form, however will have realistic limitations and cannot mimic abilities.
Side- If possible I would like Hook, but leaning towards abandoning that side altogether?? As in starting to doubt the lies, but still stuck between believing the truth and Hook.
Book Quote:

"Sometimes he used a spade in his garden and sometimes he read and wrote. He had but one name for these pass times; he called them gardening. The spirit is a Garden."

Colour: Hmmm, a deep crimson I reckon.
Last edited by Shané on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:39 am

@Squishy: I'm sorry, but this roleplay is anime faceclaims only please (and you missed oooone little hidden password; it's in there and visible, but lots of people seem to overlook it this go around sobs).

@Shané: The role of Repentance is actually the role of Hook themselves! And sadly, yes, it has been reserved, and is, unfortunately, not a role up for competition. I'm sorry!

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:44 am

Oh gosh! Lol. I realised that the first time I read through, however when I went back to pick a character I simply looked for one that was not reserved, and bingo! Hit repentance- not checking to see if there were any other details.

My apologies! Goodness that was foolish :3

I'll double check if there are any other roles available (I think they are all taken?), but otherwise, enjoy the rp!!

Edit: If for any reason someone drops out etc. please pm me! I'd love to take another role :3

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hazardous on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:01 am

@Shané: It's okay! You're totally fine. There's still details to be worked out with B. Squishy over their reservation, so if they end up turning it down, I'll let you know. If they take it, I'll let you know if any spots open up in the future :>

Hazardous
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:28 am

Star★Child wrote:@Squishy: I'm sorry, but this roleplay is anime faceclaims only please (and you missed oooone little hidden password; it's in there and visible, but lots of people seem to overlook it this go around sobs).

@Shané: The role of Repentance is actually the role of Hook themselves! And sadly, yes, it has been reserved, and is, unfortunately, not a role up for competition. I'm sorry!

You did not specify this in the intro page's reservation section. >:(

TK, from Digimon Adventures 02 then. (Specifications are important)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!