Faity Tail: Rise of the Black Dawn

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Faity Tail: Rise of the Black Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassuis on Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:29 am

Name: Tokachi Rinkaarimoto
appearance: Red spikey hair like Axel from Kingdom Hearts, athletic build; good for endurance, wears sneakers, beige cargo pants, dragon pendant and a black T-shirt with a dragon emblem on it
Personality: book smart, Kind, patient, tenacious, will do anything for his friends, will never give up once he sets his mind to something, always wants to help those in need, has a bit of a temper, can be a bit petulant at times, doesn't always think things through
Bio: will be revealed through RP
magic: Heavenly body magic
guild: no guild yet

Tokachi had been sitting in a booth a few feet away from them, being thoroughly bored he watched as Mary and Sebastian boarded the train and sat down. He looked them over thoroughly, analyzing their clothes and such, that when he noticed their guild marks, 'No way.' he thought to himself, "Hey," he spoke to them, "Are you guys really from Fairy Tail?"
Quitting is for quitters

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassuis
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassuis on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:06 am

((hello?))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cassuis
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:13 pm

Sebastian looked up at the man who asked the question "Actually, yes we are, I'm Sebastian and this is Mary, our newest member. Is there something I can help you with?" he asked

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassuis on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:22 am

"Actually yes, I'd like to join your guild, is it alright if I join you on whatever job I assume your on?" Tokachi asked politely of the man

Cassuis
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:15 pm

Sebastian's dream seal glowed faintly as a Guild marker formed on Tokachis shoulder "Welcome to the family." He chuckled. He caught something out of the corner of his eye that made his expression grow serious. "If you'll excuse me, I have to step outside for some air." He said before walking to the next train car where a man in a black stealth suit was standing in the center of the isle. "Velteir, it's been a while." The man in black was named Veltier which, in the Ravenglen language meant True Shot.

"Indeed it has, my young Prince, I'm surprised you've made it this long without detection."

Sebastian laughed "Phantom isn't the only one good at avoiding being seen." Sebastian smirked "I know why you're here and it's useless. I'm not a killer anymore."

Veltier slipped a knife from his sleeve "We'll see about that."

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cassuis on Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 am

Tokachi examined the red guild mark on his shoulder with awe and surprise, "Wow, this is amazing." He rotated his shoulder left and right, examining it like a child who just got a wash off tattoo that they really wanted, his eyes wide and full of joy and wonder, his mouth hanging open slightly. He then looked up at Mary and smiled. "I'm glad to a part of your guild Mary, my names Tokachi, I'm a heavenly body magic user." Tokachi reached out his hand for a shake to Mary, a friendly expression on his face

Cassuis
Member for 4 years
Author Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!