Faity Tail: Rise of the Black Dawn

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Faity Tail: Rise of the Black Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:45 pm

The Mages Guild of Fairy Tale is probably the most famous guild in Fiore. They have more than proven their strength as well as their commitment to each other. Now the world faces a new threat, Black Dawn, a dark guild focused on destroying the world as it is and rebuilding it in their image. Now more than ever the world needs Faity Tail. Be an original mage from the anime or create your own.

CS

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (Can be revealed through RP)
Magic type:
Guild:
Extra: (Any information you want to add.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Faity Tail: Rise of the Black Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Name: Mary Carisworth
Appearance: Dark blue hair held in a braid, green eyes, round face, small build
Personality: quiet, down-to-earth, optimist
Bio: New member of Fairy Tail, Mary is hoping to find new friends. She has severe memory loss, therefore not knowing who she is. The thing is, she is a former member of Black Dawn, unknown to herself. The only proof of her ever being in it is a small scratch on her left cheek, given to her by the guild's master himself. She resigned the guild when she found out exactly what they were doing.
Magic Type: Illusion and puppeteer
Guild: Black Dawn (previous), Fairy Tail (now)

Mary blew her blue hair out of her face as she walked towards the guild hall. She looked up at the sign and read it intently. "Fairy Tail...maybe they know who I am..."
She kept walking and unconsciously touched the scratch. "How did I get this scratch? Oh, well...hello?" she was now at the door, which she carefully opened. "Anybody...here...?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Name: Sebastian Nevermore (Alias: Sebastian Silverlight)
Appearance: White shirt, black vest, ice blue eyes, long blonde hair in a ponytail, and the brand of a Raven he hidden on his left shoulder blade.
Personality: confident, protective, violent when angry, and a smartass.
Bio: Former member of the Nevermore Assassins guild, he turned away from his old life to be come a mage. While he was running from his old guild he met a Dragon who taught him Dragon Slayer magic. He devotes his life to protecting others to atone for what he did as an assassin. His greatest fear is that someone will see the brand on his shoulder blade and hate him for what it means.
Magic type: Dream primarily, secretly a Death Dragon Slayer
Guild: Fairy Tail

"Welcome to Fairy Tail." Sebastian smilled from the bar "seems like you been walking for a while. Come sit and have a drink. You look like you could use the rest." he invited her over as he guestured for another drink. The girl seemed familiar, but for some reason he couldn't place a name to her face, either way it didn't matter. What did matter is that she was in the Guild Hall and she looked confused, and if there was a chance he could help, he was going to take it.
Last edited by MasonRosecross on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:34 pm

"Oh, um, thank you." Mary walked over to where a man with blonde hair had motioned towards her. She returned the smile shyly. This man sure seemed familiar...hmm...
"Is this a wizards' guild?" she asked curiously. "I feel like I've been here before...it's at the tip of my tongue..."

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Sebastian smiled "Yes, this is Fairy Tail, Magnolias only Wizard Guild." he replied as he extended his hand "I'm Sebastian Silverlight, I'm a B Class Wizard here in the Guild. I've traveled a lot so you might have seen me from a past job. I use dream Magic, how about you, are you also a Wizard?''

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 am

"Oh, yes." Mary said. "I use illusion and puppetry. My name is Mary, Mary Carisworth." She shook Sebestian's hand. "Um...does my name ring a bell...possibly?"

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:44 am

Sebastian raised an eyebrow "Not at the moment, but then again my memory isn't all that great, perhaps it'll come to me in the future." He chuckled before standing up "Well, the Guild Master is currently at a Council meeting and won't be back for a while. I wish I could say that I was in charge but I would have to be an S Class Wizard in order to do that." He looked around and realized that the Guild was basically empty, then an idea struck "Hmm, how about you show me what you can do?" He suggested "Nothing drastic, just a little practice match. I love seeing new magic."

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:46 am

"Okay." Mary closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Puppetry Magic: Legs!" She imagined a tap dance and opened her eyes to see if her spell worked. Indeed, it did. Another person a couple feet away from them was looking confusedly at his feet as he performed a perfect dance. Mary gave a little chuckle. It reminded her of something, a chubby person laughing and saying something.
"...Throw him off that cliff next..."
Mary gave a small gasp and her concentration was broken.

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 am

Sebastian chuckled at the dancing guild member. "Finally he has rhythm." He laughed before looking to Mary "Impressive." He told her "Now, it's my turn." He stood up, a swirling symbol glowed a gain purple on the back of his right hand "Dream Reality, Snow." He spoke. Seconds later snow began to fall from the ceiling of the Guild Hall. The snowflakes danced as they made their slow decent to the floor where they instantly vanished. Sebastian sat back down and took another drink "Who said it would never snow in summer." He smiled

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:48 am

Mary looked, amazed, at the snow, and the disturbing memory was gone.
"Wow...my turn?"
She cleared her throat as a blue symbol appeared in her hand. "Illusion Create: Smoke Bomb!"
The guild hall was now filled with smoke and Mary slipped to a table ten feet away before removing the smoke bomb.
"Here I am!" she called cheerily to Sebastian.

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:17 pm

Sebastian smiled "That's some power." He said walking over to the job board and glancing at the flyers posted. After finding one that caught his eye, he ripped it off and turned to Mary "Feel like taking a train ride?" He asked her

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:09 pm

"I'd better get my guild mark first," Mary said. "I would like to join. Everybody seems so nice."
She looked around. "Er...where do I join?"

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Sebastian slipped the flyer into his pocket. The Dream Seal on his hand illuminated once again "You just did." he said with a slight grin as the Fairy Tail mark formed itself on her arm "Welcome to Fairy Tail, the most out of control Guild in this entire planet." he told her with a proud smile "Now come on, we don't want to miss the train to Marygold, some people have gone missing and no one knows where they're going." He informed her "I hope you like camping, because the town is about a days travel from the station."

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:43 am

Mary nodded, looking in awe at her left arm. "Don't mind camping at all...what's the job?"

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Sebastian handed her the flyer "Marygold is a town hidden in the middle of a forest, recently large amounts of people have gone missing." He replied "We have to find out where everyone is disappearing to."

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 pm

"That sounds interesting," Mary said. "Let's go."
So far, today had been good; Mary smiled at the thought of her first job...or was it her first? She shook her head to get rid of the thought and unconsciously flexed her arm. She was a new member to a powerful guild. This was exciting.
((OOC: do you think there should be a flashback soon? Like basically Sebastian slowly remembering Mary? Just a suggestion...))

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:11 pm

(Actually I already have a plan for Mary and Sebastian, there's going to be something coming up soon.)

Sebastian nodded before they left for the station. Just before the train arrived he reached into his pocket and removed a small wooden box. He opened the box and retrieved a single green pill. This pill was the key to hiding his Dragon Slayer magic. It was a pill that temporarily cured motion sickness. Being a Dragon Slayer, unfortunately, caused him severe nausea when in a vehicle, and if someone knew what to look for, they would know his true magic ability. He swallowed the green cure and boarded the train. Finding an empty booth he sat down and pulled a small silver Raven pendant from around his neck. "Watch my back." He prayed. It was something he did before every job.

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:46 am

"Hm?" Mary looked up, shocked. "'Watch my back?' That's an interesting thing to say." Like she was one to talk, Mary reminded herself. She had weird flashbacks every now and again. Mary sat down next to Sebastian, wondering what the flashbacks were about. Oh, well...

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasonRosecross on Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Sebastian chuckled "It's something I picked up from my brother, he's the one who gave me this. I promised I would give it back to him one day but I've been so busy I haven't had the time."

MasonRosecross
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Kirkland on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:53 am

"You must be lucky, remembering that stuff and having good memories. My only sign to the past is this scar." Mary touched it again.

Alice Kirkland
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!