Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Fall out boy; OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Fall out boy; OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie on Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:20 pm

Plot: Basically, two fans [Our made-up's] get a chance to spend the rest of the day with their favorite band members--They also get backstage passes, concert tickets, and get to go to an after-party after the concert. Soon, they feel more attatched than just some ordinary fans wanting to meet their idols--They fall in love.

Who is needed:
Andy [My made-up's member xD I love him]
[Your choice here]

Post or pm me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emmie
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fall out boy; [One On One Hopefully]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twidiver182 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:29 am

OMG ANDY!! i love andy too what andy are you talking about???? :P lol

yeh ill lov to post in this
i just saw falloutboy an i was like Sweet lol

my charaturee dose it hav to be a boy? or girl?

for a girl it will bee..

Sandra
(great drummer!)

Julian
(lov that name)
i would hav andy but nooo lol
Some people blame our genaration, but have they ever stoped to think that they were the ones who raised us?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twidiver182
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Fall out boy; [One On One Hopefully]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thomassean on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:59 am

Being with the Fall out boy's band is like a dream come true. Maybe It's like a special ticket you cannot be seen in anywhere. It is a must-see performance of this band.
Last edited by thomassean on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

thomassean
Member for 8 years

Re: Fall out boy; OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:26 am

Hey! Edited your post because we do not allow topics with titles such as 1x1 or One on one! Also moved it because it seems like an OOC topic! Thank you for understanding in advance.
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.