Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fallen Angels (Part One)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Fallen Angels(Join anytime)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:22 am

The dark mist surrounded Zen as she hugged him, turning him back to his mortal form. “Don’t worry about my brothers, Tabby… They weren’t important.” He looked to his nails, which this time had changed to be painted a lighter shade of red. “If they were important I would say more of them, they were just the only one’s I had left.”

He looked to Tabby with his good eye, a light smile appearing across his face; studying her for the moment he got lost in though, his eye trailing off to the bed. ~Sleep!~ The word crossed his mind as he stood, making sure he didn’t hurt Tabby at all before simply walking over to the bed; then jumping onto it. Zen closed his eyes with a yawn as he made himself comfortable without caring to ask for permission to use this guest room to sleep in.

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:29 am

Anya sighed, Remain calm poise your the head guardian for crying out loud! She reminded her self turning she dismissed the other Guardians

"Zaria will arrive soon and I will be fine...Go calm things on earth and tell the head knight I wish to speak with him later." Turning as the Guardians left she narrowed her eyes why did this man keep running from her! Glowing she followed her senses till she was in front of the man allowing one emotion to show....her anger.

"I attempt to be civil and cause chaos, the least you can do is respect me enough to answer a simple question." She spat coldly

"Why have you attacked me and those I protect Ive done nothing to you....."
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:34 am

((Could someone help me?I'm not sure how I can jump in...))
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:39 am

OOC: are you on earth. if so my dude is sitting in a coffe shop. mabye are chars can have a connection

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:40 am

Sikex looked up, and shivered. "Mistress." Sikex didn't take the time to look up and finally he looked up. "I imagine you remember me, Sikex...." He laughed for a brief moment. "Because I could, doesn't mean I should of." Sikex knew he could kill her here but didn't dare to do it. "What is a little chaos in a world that is out to be so perfect..." Sikex head shifted and he picked up his sword and layed it back on the bed next to him.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 am

Anya's eyes widened ever so slightly in recognition.....so THIS was the powerful ex Guardian she had been warned about, he didn't look anything like how she pictured him, however how she pictured him didn't matter at the moment he was causing trouble and Anya simply couldn't allow that, besides she had long ago banished her personal feelings about anything to the furthest regions of her heart where shed never dig them back up.

"It matters, because Chaos makes my job all the more difficult.....and its not the world...the world its self is beautiful its the humans that...." She stopped realizing she was rambling something else she very rarely did.

“Surely you didn't just come here to talk to me considering you don't seem to know who I am....are you going to answer my questions or will the guards have to take you. I assure you the 1st option is more enjoyable.”

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:04 am

Tabby sat back down after hugging him, smiling as he turned back to his mortal form. She listened to his words about her brother and nodded softly, understanding what he meant. "I understand Zen." The girl looked up at him then her gaze followed his to the bed, smiling. Ah yes, the poor guy was tired. As he made his way over to the bed to sleep, she stood up and wandered over to the window seat. Her gaze shifted outside to look about where the humans were starting to slowly calm down after the random chaos was settled. A slight sigh of relief escaped her lips as she sat in the seat, her back pressed against one wall with her feet stretched out to try to reach the other. I'll let him sleep.
Keeping Track of My Characters
Fritzi - New Hope University
Ninette - Halitrad Kingdom
Cadelaria - Halitrad Kingdom
Laasya - Halitrad Kingdom
All in the Fantasy Roleplay forum.

Araalynn
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Into Darkness on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:10 am

Nyim sat in the Heavens, staring down at the world below. She held the white lilly in her hands, twirling it and grazing it's divine petals. Rainol twisted between the clouds and whisps, his white wings looking as if they were the wind it's self. Smiling she stood up, edging the flower into the fold in her dress. "Come Rainol, we must go now." She lifted her arm so that her great Eagle could perch and rest while she journeyed. "We have things to do and study, many question need answers and many mortals need protection. This age is a dark time for all creatures." She walked along the edge of the clouds, her feet gliding over each one.

Into Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:13 am

[[Zen will wake up when Anya is on earth...]]

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:27 am

Rin stopped as she felt the power the head gaurdian had relised,"Thats odd..."she muttered to herself.That was the one thing she disliked about being a fallen,you didn't know what was going on.She sighed she sometimes wodered if it was such a good idea coming to earth but then she remembered that she wasn't as pure as the others and would have been sent here eventually.She sighed and continued to walk hoping there weren't any gaudians around.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 am

Balmung glanced at a familiar faced. it was a fallen he had been looking for. He dashed out the shop dodging the coffe lady. "Hey you" he screamed walking towards her

Lamentations
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 am

Sikex only shrugged. "Because, years ago I lost what meant most to me, so this world doesn't deserve to exist, it was them that took it away from me in the first place!" Sikex roared. He pulled his swords closer and stood up. "But you don't scare me, I was sent here to kill you, so be lucky I dont.." Sikex turned away staring at the sky.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 am

Rin looked up at the man who'd just run out of the coffee shop."Yes?"She asked her voice laced with a distance.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:55 am

Anya stepped back before a cold glare set in on her normally stone face, this this person presummed to tell her what she had given her life for number of times, what she had sacrificed for didn't deserve to exist and now he was telling her that she should be lucky! Pulling her hand back Anya dilverd a harsh slap to the mans face before speaking

"How dare you....How dare you! You presume to tell me that I should be lucky? ME, YOU should be grateful that I didn't ORDER FOR YOU to be executed on spot! You think you're the only one who lost someone they loved doing this!!" He had stepped over his boundries when he threatend her guardians NO ONE threatened Anya's Guardians especially not Zaria and by threatening this place he had placed her in danger.....

Kohanna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 am

ooc: Alrighty Tarmo. :) I'll post one last one.

Tabby had quite the day full of excitement which was causing her body to become worn out. Slowly her eyes grew heavy and her head tilted down until she snapped awake. "Mm?" She looked around, first to the fallen laying in bed then to the outside before resting her head back against the wall. "Just a small nap." The girl muttered to herself as her eyes grew heavy again. Giving in to her body's needs, she fell asleep in the window seat.

Araalynn
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:00 pm

"you...youre that fallen" balmung said smiling

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

Sikex touched his face, which was now red. "It's a harsh world, you have to live with it.." Sikex turned. "I'm sorry if I offended you, but at least I'm telling the truth, I was sent to bring death to you, but, I can't, it seems since I lost what was dear to me, I can't stomach killing a woman.." Sikex shook his head. "I want to be good, but I can't do it, I've already caused so much, more or less a lost cause than anything.." sikex stared down and a tear swept through his eye landing on the ground.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:09 pm

Rin smiled coldly,"Yes.And you I asume are a gaurdian set to hunt me?"

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:12 pm

"Yes..but i am a coward who has fleed the kingdom..so now? no." he said walking even closer

Lamentations
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:14 pm

Rin smiled and tucked the hir blowing in her face behind her ear,"So what is your intrest in me now?"

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!