Fallen Angels (Part One)

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Fallen Angels(Join anytime)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:27 pm

ooc: Yeah just post an introductionim waiting for Balmungs reply
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:31 pm

<kk>

Sikex bellowed high above in the sky, he smirked as he walked right into where the other Guardians lived so freely, high-above the real world, locked away, some never have ventured below these walls. He knew he was long not welcomed here, but he was cocky enough not to care. He was over 3000 Yrs. old, older than any Guardian he could think of, he had mastered much, and at this point, believed no one could stand to be a worthy opponent for him. He walked sternly, and strongly, but gracefully, his wings glided him over the clouds, like levitating, he stared at all he passed, waiting for someone to challenge him. He heard a faint scream, and horn be blew. A laughed was mustered from him. "Sikex...." He heard a few repeat, he loved the fact he could sense the Fear.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:07 pm

He turned around
"What is it you wish to speak of" he said turning around and giving her his most important attention.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Anya sighed looking around before answering lowering her voice so no one would hear she whiseprd in repsonse.

"I am going to earth today as usual......however i have decided to grant Zaria her wish of coming with me all i ask is that i have one or a few knights to accompany us." If not she would just have to keep her guard up, afterall she was the head guardian she could protect Zaria and her self if the knights couldnt spare somone to do so besides the earth had been peaceful she had no enemys that she knew of so shed be perfectly safe going off alone.
Last edited by Kohanna on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:23 pm

"hmm. I see, im sorry but their is nothing I can do. The royal guard is getting preety detective like trying to figure out whats going on. Anyways I have to quite them down. But perhaps if I have the time ill head down their my self. I highly doubt that but it could possibly happen. Anyways stay out of trouble down their ya here" he whispered slightly grinning.

Lamentations
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bedlam on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Last edited by Bedlam on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not always that easy to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. Sinners can surprise you
and the same is true for saints. Why do we try to define people as simply good or simply evil? Because
no one wants to admit that compassion and cruelty can live side by side in one heart.
And that anyone is capable of anything.

Bedlam
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Lee began to nod falling into a light sleep. He was awoken by people talking down the hall he straitened his shirt and drifted out of his room. As he walked out he noticed Anya follow Balmungs out of her room. He floated by glancing in the open door seeing Zaria standing alone. He knocked on the door frame. "May I come in."

cheif
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:50 pm

ooc: Looks to me like you need some humans in your rp. ;)

Character Skeleton:
Name: Tabitha
Age: 21(-Just- turned 21. Playing like the first time I post is her birthday day. :) )
Species(Guardian, Fallen, Human): Human
Appearance: Tabitha ((Ignore the calender on the bottom. <.<)) Her hair is a very light blonde and her eyes are a deep brown.
Bio: Tab was raised in an upscale environment where she was home schooled all the way up to high school level, forced to learn how to play the piano, flute and violin and kept extremely sheltered except for a select few friends her parents allowed her to have. Knowing her parents can't control her once she turns 21, Tab awaits patiently to escape what she thought was a hell hole to explore...
Keeping Track of My Characters
Fritzi - New Hope University
Ninette - Halitrad Kingdom
Cadelaria - Halitrad Kingdom
Laasya - Halitrad Kingdom
All in the Fantasy Roleplay forum.

Araalynn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:46 am

Character Skeleton:
Name: Tiesa Amaral
Species(Guardian, Fallen, Human): Demon
Appearance: http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/KeRriZz_fo_ShiZz/RPC%20Ideas/SilverWhite%20Hair/8a403bcd.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o253/KeRriZz_fo_ShiZz/RPC%20Ideas/Blonde%20Hair/1189736119_FFinalfantasyeve01.gif
Bio: Tiesa had spent many years watching the human world, she was intrigued by their fragile style of life that seemed to continue regardless of the many deaths that occurred daily. She found them to be a strange race, easily manipulated, and decided she would make their home, her home. Relocating herself to Earth she'd spend years corrupting high political figures, and generally having fun mixing with the locals, starting fights, instigating problems, and fighting the occasional guardian that felt confident enough to tread into her territory. She's a monster with a blade, and a trained spell caster, though she specializes in manipulative spells, that are generally more effective on males.

As time passed, Tiesa came to realize she wasn't the only 'mythical' creature that took residence on Earth. Soon enough she was picking up on the magical aura of Guardians, but... only they weren't guardians. They had run from their duty, something that Tiesa found intriguing as well as fun to toy with. She got a sick pleasure in playing with the minds of the Fallens. It was easy to corrupt the mind of Human, but of a former guardian? It was the best.

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:15 am

OOC: yay for new people! Both accepted awesome profiles jump in whenever!

Zaria looked up,

"Oh this isn't my room its Anastasia's." Zaria explained knowing the head angel didn't like angels in her room, but Anya was also pretty even tempered so it wouldn't hurt to have someone to talk to while she was out right? Besides it wasn't like Anya would kill them Anya's duty as she put it so often was to be good pure, you couldn't do that if you killed.

"But I don't think she'd mind if you came in..." Zaria added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anya sighed slightly relived that she wouldn't have body guards.......thank goodness, now they couldn't throw a fit and say she ran off unprotected besides if he could be there he'd come simple as that, nodding in appreciation Anya turned to walk back to towards her room.

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:19 am

OOC://
Character Skeleton:
Name: Azazel Wode (Zel)
Species(Guardian, Fallen, Human): Nephilim (Half fallen angel, half human, if thats ok)
Appearance:
Human: http://shel-yang.deviantart.com/art/Dre ... e-57019957 (The dude)
Angel: http://messa.deviantart.com/art/All-We-Are-86829954
Bio: Zel grew up in a small town in Colorado, playing in the woods, running around with friends, wrestling with his dog. He lead a perfectly normal, happy, human life. Except for two things. Zel was born with the strangest birth mark on his back, it looked like a pair of feathery black wings had been tattooed on. And Zel never knew his father. In fact his mother refused to speak of him, or the birthmark, so Zel put them to the back of his mind, and lived a carefree life. Until now. DUN DUN DUN!

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:20 am

OOC: accepted awesomeness lol

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lamentations on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:26 am

balmung walked out of the building. he looied around, everything looked peacefull but he smelled trouble. he stood their guarding the building with 4 other guards

Lamentations
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel_Whist on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:29 am

OOC:// Schweet. I'm kinda exhausted right now, so I'll post later, when it won't suck.

Gabriel_Whist
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:13 am

Name: Zenris Etan (Zen.)

Species(Guardian, Fallen, Human):Evil, Fallen

Appearance:
Human:
http://photobucket.com/image/anime%20ma ... miling.jpg
(Remove the wings)
angel:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q5/w ... rdsman.jpg
(His hair and eyes change color)
Bio:
He left them not by choice, but by exile. He had broken many a law within the Guardians; resulting in the removal of his rank and eventually a sentence of death. Upon on his escape a fight broke out as he reached the earth, of which he had escaped from alive with his wings severed and his left eye gone. He has wandered the earth since then, evading those after him to finish out the sentence placed upon him. Zen is considered a moderate threat to his old order; having slain many that were after him until just a few years ago when he started to just run away... Some believe the last fight he encountered took away most of his power.

[[Haven't been good at Bio's for a long time.]]

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:19 am

OOc: Sounds good

Kohanna
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:35 am

The sun reflected off his eyes to make them seem glazed over from thought, he was staring up into the sky from a spot on a roof near where he was currently hiding. His right hand rested inside a pants pocket while his other held tightly to the sword he had pointed at the sun. "Stop hunting me you idiots! You'll never find me... No matter how much you try I shall never be caught..."

He turned on his right heel and dropped the sword before it disappeared into a black mist, his steps were heavy as he walked towards a small staircase down into the abandoned building he was currently standing on. A dark mist surrounded him as he walked down the staircase, it vanished as he reached the ground level causing him to go in his human form before he left the building.

Several people stared at him as he went by; the bandages over his left eye attracting more attention than he had originally hoped to have. He dropped his eyes to the ground in despair before placing a single hand on the wall of a building; cursing under his breath as he fell to his knees with head resting against the wall. Zen had not slept for a few days, constantly evading his pursuers, "I can't keep this up... I need somewhere to rest..."

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Araalynn on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:58 am

ooc: I'm probably going to be dragged off somewhere soon but I'll post a few. :)

Tabitha rushed from her big princess like bed towards her window seat in her floor length nightgown. Finally! Today was the day she'd be free from this darn house! Her face pressed up against the glass, staring down at the lit up streets and around at all of the people. What to do first? The library? No no..too scholarly. I want to see something fun! She fogged up the window with her breath, causing her to giggle and wipe it off. "First things first, I need to get dressed. Can't go out looking like this!"

Tab bounced off the window seat with a new happiness and relief. This was a part of her personality that hadn't shown through for quite some time until now. She skipped off to her bathroom to brush her teeth and comb out her braids. "Hello adult Tabby!" She greeted herself warmly in the mirror while getting ready. "What should your hair be like today?" Normally she wasn't crazy enough to talk to herself in a mirror, but no one would ruin her excitement. Finally she decided to style her hair with a half up do and put a black ribbon bow on top.

That being done, she walked over to her closet door where the clothes she already picked out days earlier were awaiting to be worn. Yes she's been planning this for several days now. First the white shirt buttoned up to the collar with a cute little black bow to match the one in her hair. She then fitted on her knee length skirt before calling for assistance by one of the house maids to fit on her corset. "This doesn't look too dark does it miss?"

"For the party this afternoon?" The maid asked a question in response and Tab rolled her eyes. "They can celebrate without me. I meant for going out." The main looked a bit shocked then she gulped, shrugging her shoulders. "You look gorgeous in anything Miss LeCompte."

Tab chuckled as she pulled up her lace socks and ribbon tied shoes then grabbed her purse. "Thank you, and what have I told you about calling me that? It's Tab or Tabby." She pulled the purse over her shoulder and shooed the maid out of her room, the girl following after her. "I'll be home around dinner time."

Not saying goodbye to her parents, the girl opened her front door and stepped out. "Finally!" She called out excitedly. A new environment to explore. With a deep breath to inhale the fumes of the outside, Tab quickly ran down the sidewalk to find something interesting to do.

Araalynn
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Captain_Sarcastic] on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:45 pm

Tiesa sat, crossed legged upon the roof of her building. The sun was beginning to rise, meaning she’d have to go back to that wretched human form so not to draw unwanted attention to herself. Letting an exasperated sigh fall from her lips, she moved her wings in such a manner that lifted her from the edge of the roof. Floating back a little, she carefully dropped herself to the solid roof.

As the bottom of her shoes touched the hard concrete roof, a quick billow of dark smoke engulfed her, transforming her into her human form. Her long silver hair, turned blonde, and her alluring grey eyes switched into a dark brown. Her clothing became more public appropriate and she lost a few inches in her height.

She sauntered over to the edge of the roof, this time though she wasn’t facing the street. Rather she was on the side adjacent to the next building. In between the two buildings there was a narrow, dark alley way. Her eyes took a quick glance around to be sure no one was watching before she swan dived off the roof. Flipping through the air, she maneuvered her body in such a way that she would land on her feet.

From a stranger’s point of view, the rate at which she plummeted would mean certain death, but this was Tiesa, and no sooner did she come close to hitting the ground, did her descent slow, and her feet hit the ground softly. “Yare, yare…” she said to herself as she patted down her clothing, making all the wrinkles smooth. “Now… what should I do today…” she spoke to herself as she maneuvered her way out of the dark alley way.

[Captain_Sarcastic]
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Sikex smirked. "Time to create some trouble...." He smiled. He hadn't been in this place for a very long time, but knew he could find some way. He pulled a sword out and smirked. A guard came towards him and in that spot he killed him, slicing his neck like it was paper. The guard fell onto the ground and let out a scream and the fun was sure to begin. He walked swiftly, moving very fast he stopped at a large building. "Where is she!" He roared. He was looking for the Head Angel, knowing death awaited when he found her. He pulled another sword, one in both hands now. And bursted through a door.

<T.T Let the fun begin, stop me if you dare :p>

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!